Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

This is life.................

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:37 am
Post subject: This is life.................Reply with quote

Well as you can tell I was bored and I love writing stories!! So i have put up the first chapter so I expect some feedback and what not!! You all know the drill lol!!!

Please be advised that there is going to be a lot more sex scenes in this story. Dont ask me why cause I have no idea it just seems to be the theme of the story lol!!!

So enjoy!!!

Chapter One

The 2007 season had ended and the pies had finished the year off with a loss to the cats in the preliminary final. It was heartbreaking for everyone – especially the boys. They had worked their arses off and just missed out by 5 points. Their fans could feel their pain; they felt everything with them this year. Every bump, every tackle, every injury, every loss and of course every win!
The Brownlow had been and gone and now it was the pies time to shine. The Copeland Trophy was the event of the year for the pies players and supporters.

This year was no different. Tylah had been waiting for this night all year. She had gone and got herself a spray on tan, her nails were done and she was getting her hair done now. She had a particular style for hair and her stylist was doing a pretty good job at the moment.
Tylah flicked thru a magazine and sent text messages to her friends, they were going tonight too!!
About half an hour later the stylist said she was done.
“Wow! That’s really awesome, I really like it” Tylah said
“Glad you do!”
Tylah got up and went and paid for her work and headed to her car as quick as she could, she didn’t want to get a hair out of place. She had another look at her hair in the rearview mirror and smiled. She was happy. She took off and went back to her place. She went inside and picked up her dress, makeup, shoes, bag and anything else she needed for tonight to get ready.
She messaged Tash and let her know she was heading to the hotel now and she’d meet her there. 10 minutes later she was on her way. She arrived at Crown Towers and looked overwhelmed. Her nerves were getting the better of her and she didn’t know why, its not like she was winning anything tonight!

She grabbed her key and headed to her room, she picked her bed and made herself comfortable in the lounge and watched some tv. She was drifting off to sleep when Tash walked in the door.
“Hey you! Please tell me you are not tired?” she said
“No man! I’m excited as you could be. Think I was just getting bored!” Tylah replied
“Thank god for that!” Tash said, “ Your hair looks awesome! It’s gonna look hot as with your dress”
“Thanks man. I like it too!! See how many eyes we catch tonight” Tylah laughed
“Oh mate they don’t stand a chance! Drink?” Tash said holding up a bottle of champers
Tylah nodded “Time to get this party started! Fill me up babe!”
The girls filled their glasses and toasted to a good night.
They had a couple of drinks and then started to get ready. They did their makeup and then got dressed. Tylah looked at Tash’s dress, “Mate you look great! Think some of those boys are going to be in trouble”
“So do you! Tash said
The girls had another drink and got their bags together and headed out to the elevator. They got a few looks and even a few whistles, which they enjoyed. They walked into the Palladium Ballroom and took their seats. There were so many people there already, non of the boys had arrived yet though.
Tylah and Tash ordered a drink and talked amongst themselves for a while before Tash noticed a couple of the guys walk in.
“Oh yeah they look hot!” she said
“Your hopeless mate! But yes they do” Tylah agreed looking over to the doors.
The two of them made sure they checked out every single one of the boys as they walked in.
“God even Stretch looks alright in a suit” Tylah said laughing.
Tash just laughed back. Just as the last person came into the room, the doors were shut and the girls saw Monique walking over to them.
“Hey girls! Don’t you two look gorgeous” she said giving them a hug
“Thanks. You don’t look so bad yourself. I really like that dress on you Monique” Tylah said.
Monique sat down at the table and the girls talked for about 30 minutes until Brian Taylor took the stage. He said his welcome speech. Mick, Ed and Gary all had their go and then the awards began.
After about 2 hours they were all done and no one seemed surprised with the winners. Now it was time to party! The doors opened and everyone was ready to go home or head off to the after party!

By this stage of the night Tylah, Tash and Monique were trashed, but they weren’t missing the after party for anything. It was a chance to see the boys in their own space and be themselves for once. Who knows what would happen. Tash and Monique headed off to the loos before the girls left to go, so Tylah waited at the table.
She was having such a great time that when some music came on she got up and started dancing. She didn’t care it was by herself, she was twirling and shaking her ass and danced right into Didak, and nearly bowled him over.
“Oh my god!” she screamed, “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to do that!”
He laughed “No worries, I wasn’t really watching where I was going” and he walked away.
He turned back for a second “Was too busy watching your ass” he said winking at her and kept walking.
Tash came back to the table just as he walked away “What was that all about?” she asked
“Apparently he was watching my ass” Tylah laughed
“He was what?? I’m so jealous; I love him, but not like Marty!” Tash laughed
“Yes we know chicky, now lets get out of here!” Tylah said
The girls made their way across to FAMOUS and entered with the other people that had come across from the Copeland. They decided then they were glad they had gone for their shorter dresses this year; they felt more at home in a nightclub. Monique bailed on them as soon as she got in. She was only in there for one man and she as going to find them if it was the only thing she did all night!
Tylah and Tash went to the bar and got some more drinks. They were enjoying the fact that neither of them had to drive home. It was great for them but just not good for the bank accounts. They got their drinks and headed to the dance floor, and they noticed there was some serious bump and grinding going on. The boys were certainly making the most of it.

Tash started honing in on Marty like a baby to a bottle. She looked over at Tylah and gave her those eyes. Tylah just laughed at her and Tash took that as ‘go get him’, so she did in a hurry! The song ended and Tylah went to leave the dance floor to go find a seat, till someone grabbed her hand.
“Would you like to dance?” they asked
Tylah stared and giggled a little. She sounded like a schoolgirl.
“Sure” she said going all red, “I’m Tylah”
“Nice to meet you, I’m Sean” he said
Tylah smiled at him and he flashed one back. She almost fainted. He led her back out into the middle of the dance floor as a new song started up. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her into him.
She took a deep breath – ‘god he smells good’ she thought to herself.
She let herself relax ad wrapped her arms around his shoulders. The music got a little more up-tempo and Sean let his hands wander a little and so did Tylah. She ran her hands over his defined arms and also made sure she felt his ass. He did like wise. They started getting a little more risky with their movements, which was creating some attention. But they didn’t seem to care, they seemed to be really immersed in each other, and they were really enjoying the dance too.
At the end of the song she thanked him for the dance and went to walk away. Sean followed her.
“No thank you!” he said, “It was fun, I had a great time. Can I buy you a drink?”
“Sure why not! Jacks and coke please” she replied
“A girl after my own heart!” he said’
They walked over to the bar and while Sean was ordering their drinks Tylah looked around for Tash – she found her alright. She was in the corner with half her face down Marty’s throat. She smiled, she was happy for Tash; she had wanted him for as long as Tylah could remember. Sean turned around and handed her her drink and took her other hand and they walked to his table. He ushered her into the booth, where Nick, Heater, Dale and Pendles where all sitting there with their partners if they had one – or the girls who had latched onto them.
Tylah could feel herself getting redder with every look she was getting as Sean introduced her, but she wasn’t going to pass this up – at least she didn’t think she wanted to.
“Hi” she said
They all said hello back and then went back to their own conversations. Sean couldn’t take his eyes off Tylah though he kept telling her in his drunken slur. He slipped his arm around her waist and started nuzzling into her neck and turned her head and kissed her passionately on her lips. Tylah didn’t resist although she wasn’t really sure how to handle the attention. She thought Sean was hot as and a great guy, but he wasn’t really the one she had her eye on.

She pulled away and excused herself. She told Sean she needed to find her friends. She knew where they were but she didn’t want to do anything she was going to regret tomorrow and with the way she as acting with Sean now, it was a big possibility. Sean let her up and asked if she as coming back and she said she wasn’t sure and walked away.
She went straight over to where Tash was and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.
“Hey you! Sorry to pull you away from Marty. You having a good time?” Tylah said
“What do you think? I’m having a ball! What about you” Tash replied
“Yeah its ok” she said and she pulled Tash over to her a bit more, “Sean is hitting on me and he is starting to make me wanna take him home!”
Tash laughed “Mate you might not get another chance like this! Go for it, do what you gotta do and have fun!”
Tylah took Tash’s advice and went looking for Monique. She hadn’t seen her since they got here a few hours ago. She knew that she’d be looking and trying to hook up with Dale. It was a never-ending one-way fling for Monique, at least for now anyway. She spotted her floating around and stopping to talk to everyone. Tylah finally got round to stopping her and asked her if she hold of Dale yet.
“Nah” she slurred, “I have only seen him once”
“Good luck with that” Tylah said and walked away
She headed back towards Sean’s table; she thought she may as well give whatever happens a go, who knows.
As she got closer, she noticed he already had another chick on his lap.
“Doesn’t take long” she said out loud to herself.
She stood at the bar and ordered a drink and turned to the dance floor. She was disappointed that her night wasn’t turning out as she had planned. She hadn’t even been able to get a picture with Nick, that was all she wanted – one with him in a suit.
She downed her drink and headed out to the front doors. She wasn’t hanging around anymore. As she got closer she could hear yelling. Someone was having a nice argument for everyone to hear. She didn’t want to eavesdrop but they were certainly making it hard not too.

“God damn it Nick. You have me, why do you need these bimbos to constantly glare at you!”
“Its what happens, I can’t help it. I’m in the public eye, there’s nothing I can do. Why do you always do this on nights like this? How many times so I tell you they are fans, you’re my girlfriend”
“Yeah that’s just it, I’m just your girlfriend. Do you think they would paw all over you if you were engaged or married”
“For god’s sake Erin, are we back to this again! Yes they would! It doesn’t matter, I’m a figure at this club, they want photos, they want autographs, they want everything!! All of this because we aren’t married”

Tylah had heard enough. She walked around the corner to head to the door ad she was caught right in the middle.
“See they can’t even leave you alone when you’re with me” Erin yelled
Tylah took offence to that. Normally she wouldn’t say anything but because she had been drinking, she couldn’t help herself.
“Excuse me?” she said, “Do I look like I’m here trying to grab hold of him? Did I ask him for anything? Get off your high horse honey, not everyone’s after a footballer!”
Erin looked shocked. No one had ever talked back to her before. Let alone someone she had never met. Nick was just standing there smiling, but he was also mending his ego. Not many footballers were told they weren’t wanted. It was a blow. He watched the chick walk out the door. She was feisty. He recognised her face but he couldn’t picture from where. Erin noticed him watching too, and she was less than impressed and picked up right where she left off. This was going to be a long night for them both.

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Liking the reference to Tash having half her face down Marty's throat. Nice imagery, there!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:40 pm

Ew... He is kind of cute, though. Thankfully I never knew the jewish kid!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:48 pm

Yeah Marty is a little cutie!! I think you'd take him to home to meet your mum!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:32 pm

And now for the second chapter!!! This one is racy!!! Just thought I'd warn ya all!!!

Have fun reading - but you might need a fan or ice or something!! Its hot lol!!

Chapter 2

Tylah headed back to the crown to her room. She couldn’t believe she had just done that, she was so proud of herself. She hated being the subject of an argument, let alone when she had nothing to do with it anyway!!
She headed to the elevator and she heard someone yelling out yet again. She didn’t turn around this time though, but the yelling just kept coming. She pressed the elevator button for up and waited. As she headed inside someone bowled her over.
“For **** sake!” she yelled, “Anything else going to happen tonight?”
She stood up and checked herself and making sure her dress was still in one piece.
“I’m so sorry Tylah, I was just trying to get your attention,” he said
“How do you” she started as she turned around and saw Sean standing there, “And what do you want? Where’s your new bimbo?” she hissed
“What are you talking about? I have been waiting for you” he said, “But you didn’t come back”
“I said I wasn’t sure if I was and then when I did, you had someone else on your knee. Besides I don’t know you that well, I don’t have to explain myself to you” Tylah said getting into the elevator with her back to him.
Sean followed her inside and tried to explain it was Heath’s girlfriend she saw, no one else. But Tylah wasn’t so sure, but she admired him for trying, and he was looking awfully hot standing there right in front of her. Under normal circumstances she would have ignored him, or so she thought, but she was drunk and vulnerable and watching him out the corner of her eye was making her just a little horny, especially with him still in his suit.
Tylah smiled at him and Sean winked at her and gave her a cheeky grin. That did it! She could feel her nipples tighten and she wanted him bad!

She couldn’t take it anymore, and she whipped around and pressed her body hard against his, wrapping one of her legs around his waist. She slowly grinds into his crotch and the heat from their bodies warms the small space in the elevator. Tylah wraps her around his necks as he takes an ass cheek in each hand. His kisses weren’t strained or reserved, they were wild and hungry, his tongue twirling around hers and filling her mouth. She unbuttons the first two buttons of his shirt as his hands roam from her ass to her waist and under her dress leaving trails of fire on her skin.
Thru their passion Tylah hears the elevator ding and her eyes fly open. She whips around to stand in front of Sean with his cock pressed hard against her ass. As the elevator doors slowly open they can hear the chatter of young children and before then stands a family of four dressed for bed so to speak. Tylah feels her face instantly redden, as she knows her dress is askew and her hair had gone a little wild. All Tylah can manage is a weak hello as they stepped out of the elevator. As Sean grabs her hand the mother is giving her a disapproving look while the father was grinning at Sean like a cheshire cat.

“Well that wasn’t awkward” Sean comments sarcastically while Tylah was fumbling around with the room key. Sean ran his hands over Tylah’s back and ass while she was trying to open the door, she finally got it. Tylah was only inches into the rooms and kicked off her heels and could feel Sean behind her and his hands wrapped around her waist as he slammed the door shut. Tylah reached behind her and caressed his face as he fondled her breasts tweaking and teasing her nipples.
They inched forward towards the bed and Tylah turns to Sean to kiss him again, moaning into his kiss as she can feel him find the zipper to her dress, and slid it down around her ankles.
Without breaking their lip lock Tylah finishes unbuttoning his shirt and starts to work on his belt, but before she can pull the belt thru the loops Sean pushes her playfully down on the bed. He knelt in front of her with his eyes just visible over her knees, and his hands worked their way up to the back of her calves as his lips worked their way up the front. Tylah licked her lips hotly and watches Sean, her breaths were getting faster now at just the thought. As his hands reach her knees he pulls them apart exposing her to him.
He removes her thong and puts his lips on her thighs. Sean pulls her closer to the edge of the bed. Tylah’s eyes roll back into her head as his lips traveled further up her thighs, closer and closer to their end. She starts to whimper and tossed her head back as she could feel his hot breath just above her. She felt his tongue trace her sex working it closer to her pink centre. Suddenly Sean flattened his tongue and made one long sweep with it and Tylah gripped the bed with both hands and cried out, pleasure filling all her senses. She jerked her head back up and saw his hot burning eyes watching her as he points his tongue and flicks it over her clit. Tylah’s whole body shakes; the sensation takes over her entire body.

Tylah’s chest rises and falls heavily now and her voice is thick with sexual desire. Sean’s head pops up again, framed perfectly between her thighs. He stands up and drops his pants and boxers swiftly, and his cock bounced to a full erection. Quickly but gently he positions himself on the bed on his back, at the same time pulling Tylah on top of him and somehow managing to unclasp her bra in one movement.
Tylah smiled and wrapped her thumb and finger around his base and the rest of her hand gently tickles his balls. She positions the head of his cock right under her mouth and breathed on it, her tongue darting out to tease the tip, both back and forth over the top and around where his head met his shaft. Tylah let the tip enter her waiting mouth and she sucked hard, her mouth creating a seal around him. Just as she began to gently push more of him in her mouth, she hears him moan and she feels his tongue penetrate deep inside her. Tylah moans onto his shaft as he pumps faster and faster into her mouth. He glides in and out so easily and her tongue teases him, feeling every jump, every movement as she hits all his sensitive spots.
Tylah does her best to concentrate on teasing him, but Sean is working her over so good she could barely handle it. She clams her thighs around his face as she moves his tongue in and out of her. His tongue-lashing spurred her to take his entire length in her mouth and she can feel him hit the back of her throat. Suddenly she could feel her legs quiver uncontrollably, her whole body shakes, the edges of her vision go blurry and an orgasm rises inside her. Like a dam bursting open, it spreads thru her whole body and she screamed out sitting up.
“Oh yes, god yes. Don’t stop please don’t stop!” Tylah screamed
Sean steadied her with his hands on either side of her as she pulled on her nipples and moaned wildly, unable to form words. She could feel her passion peak and start to wash away, each wave causing another round of screams escape her.
Tylah shuddered at the end of her pleasure cruise, and he eased her off his face and turned her around.
Without warning he flipped her over onto her stomach and eased her up onto her elbows and knees so she was exposed to him. She turned to see him and she felt the tip of his cock slip inside her, each inch of him caressing her sensitive walls and she let out a long low sigh. She felt his hands go to her waist and she turned to him and her eyes pierce him. His hands tighten their grip and he thrust in and out of her. Sean started to grunt hard and Tylah moaned to his rhythm, lost in the sensations.
Like wild animals their grunts and moans came together, their bodies slick with sweat as Sean pleasured her with each penetration. Just when she thought she was going to lose it, Sean increased his rhythm beyond anything she had ever felt before and he started to quiver inside her. Sean groaned in a low deep voice and sent a shiver down Tylah’s spine, midway thru his assault, she had a spasm and buried her face into the bed and she screeched out his name right before a second orgasm ripped her in half, the sensation pleasuring every nerve ending in her body.

Tylah is lost for a brief moment, unable to focus on where she is, her only thought is that of Sean still spearing her with an unwavering intensity. As she starts to return to reality, Sean leans over her and breathed on her hard and ran his hands over her back but never removing himself from her. Her moans are reduced to whimpers and her breathing returned to normal as her orgasm subsided. Sean crawled unsteadily up the bed and lies back in the pillow exhaling. Tylah dragged her body up to his and rested her head in the crook of his neck as they breathed together and basked in the intense glow of what had just happened between them.
She had never done that before. She looked over at Sean, who was just staring at her, he seemed pleased with himself too, not that she could complain, he had certainly satisfied her.
“Aren’t you glad I came and found you?” he said with a cheeky smile
“I guess I am” Tylah laughed
Sean leant over and kissed her and wrapped her up in his arms. He didn’t want to let her go. Tylah rolled with it, for now at least. She was with him and that’s all she wanted to think about. She closed her eyes again and this time she drifted off to sleep.

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:38 pm

Whoa.
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:01 am

Well I did warn yas lol!!! As long as you enjoyed it!!! lol!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:32 pm

Ever thought of writing for Mills and Boon? Although you'd have to use a few euphamisms for all the sex talk. But you'd be good at it!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:39 am

Nah never have!!! DOnt know theyd want me!! id want to us so much sex in my stories - like you dint know already hahaha!!!

new chapter coming son

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:09 pm

I tend to prefer humour in my stories. Dunno. It's just me, I suppose. I read a lot of Ben Elton, the guy who created Blackadder and The Young Ones. He's a really good writer. Cracks me up.
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:51 pm

I cant write humour if I tried lol!!!! I think Im good at the sex thing lol!! Dont know why - dont get enough myself lol!!!!

New chapter will be up soon!!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:29 am

That could be it too!!! LOL!!!! Whatever it is it works for these stories!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:16 pm

hello peoples!!! Here is the newest installment of the story!!!

Enjoy!!!

Chapter 3

“Holy shit!” was all Tylah heard coming from the room.
She opened her eyes and seen Tash and Marty in the doorway. She jumped up and grabbed the closet piece of clothing and chucked it on and went over to them.
“Shhh” she said
“Ty what have you been up to?” Tash said loudly
“I took your advice, thanks mate! Now you two shh and get some sleep” Tylah replied
Marty laughed a little and whispered something in Tash’s ear.
“For sure!” she yelled and jumped up and down. She gave Tylah a hug “See you tomorrow, I’m going to Marty’s room” she whispered, “Have a good night” and they took off.
Tylah grabbed a drink and headed off back to the bed, Sean had woken up now – thanks to Tash and Marty.
“Sorry! I tried to keep them down” Tylah said
“No worries” he said, “By the way I think my shirt looks good on you, but I think it would look better on the floor” and he pulled her back to bed.

Marty and Tash tried to be as quiet as they could getting to his room, but everytime he spoke Tash would laugh.
“Your accent is so cute” she said loudly, “I love it” and she gave him a kiss.
They finally made it to his room and he hurriedly opened the door and they ran to the bed. They fell into a heap and Marty kissed her.
Tash didn’t hesitate for second. She kissed him right back and he stood up and pulled Marty to the edge of the bed nervously but adeptedly unzipped him and unleashed him, and when her mouth covered his dick, he had to close his eyes for a moment.
Tash worked his dick like she was made for it. With both hands and her mouth and tongue, she bought him to the brink a few times but instinctively backed off and let him calm down before starting up again. At some point she removed his pants entirely but he was so far gone he didn’t even notice. After what seemed like both a spilt second and an eternity, Tash stood up. Marty took the chance to remove his shirt and while his vision was obscured momentarily Tash dropped her dress. She stood there smiling and naked. Marty just stared.

Tash laid him back and kissed him deeply and Marty sucked her nipples for a minute before she moved to straddle him, he held her hips and stopped her from sliding onto his cock. She looked at him funny and a little disappointed until he explained why he didn’t want to **** her yet.
“I want to taste you” he said slurring
With a feigned look of shock but also a smile, Tash shuffled up to Marty’s face and planted herself on his chin. He licked and sucked her like a man in a desert who’d just found a ripe mango. She bucked and writhed more than he had seen. He got her to the point that she orgasmed right there. She shuddered as it subsided and he gently licked just under her clit as she relaxed.
It got too much for them and Marty pounced. They £$%$ed doggy for a while, then cowgirl and then missionary. Tash £$%$ed like a wildcat, and came hard and often. Marty made sure he pleased her, he wanted to see her again, and he was willing to do whatever it took to make sure she enjoyed herself.
To hold him off he flipped her on all fours and went down on her again and made her come again, and then he flipped her over and continued with missionary, and then he flipped her over and continued with missionary. Marty looked down at her and saw her holding her tits and smiling at him and that bought him closer than ever before.
Tash let out a long loud orgasm and looked straight into his eyes. She smiled and she knew what was about to happen. He took hold of an ankle in each hand and spread her wide watching himself pound in and out of her.
She slid his hands down her legs to her hips and pulled her closer to him and with his dick deep inside her unleashed himself and growled. Tash quivered and moaned and screamed out his name.

They caught their breath and Marty got off her and asked if she wanted a drink. Tash nodded and watched Marty walk naked to the bar fridge. She smiled to herself and then caught his eye on his way back. He handed her her drink and kissed her neck. His hands showing Tash he was ready to go round again. She put her glass down and just stared at him, she was ready too!!

Monique was running around everywhere trying to find Tash and Tylah. They weren’t anywhere in Eve she looked and she didn’t know where else they would be. She sat down at the bar and pulled out her phone and sent messages to them asking where she was, but she didn’t hear back from Tash.
“Great what am I supposed to do?” she said out loud
“Would you like to dance?” someone asked her
She turned around and standing in front of her was Dale. The one guy she had been looking for all night. She stared until he asked her again.
“Oh my god!! Yes I would love to” she said
She stood up and he took her hand and they walked to the dance floor.
‘The way I are’ was pumping thru the speakers and Monique just went for it. She started dancing like she normally would with the girls, it didn’t help she was pissed either. She almost forgot that she was dancing with Dale till he put his hands on her waist and pulled her into him while she was grinding away. She turned to face him and she just kissed him. He was right there and she didn’t even think twice about it. He didn’t seem to mind the fact and he encouraged her by kissing her back and proceeded to run his hands all over her, and that only made her more excited.

The music changed and a slower song came on and Dale pulled Em in closer and held her waist and put one hand on her arse. Em ran her hands down his chest and then wrapped them around his neck and nuzzled into him. They danced until long after the song had finished, they were in their own world. When they broke apart Dale leaned and kissed Monique passionately and then led her from the dance floor to the bar.
“Thank you so much for that, it was amazing” Monique said to him
“It was my pleasure. I would love to see you again, can we get a drink somewhere else now?” Dale said
“What have you got in mind? Anywhere in particular?” she replied with a smile
Dale lent in and whispered in her ear and she smiled from ear to ear.
“I’d love to” she said
With that Dale grabbed her hand and led her away and out of Eve, and across to the Crown towers to his room.
They walked inside and Dale dimmed the lights and they headed over to the lounge suite. Monique sat down and Dale went into the kitchen and poured them a drink. He started to head back and watched as Monique took her shoes off and made herself comfortable on the lounge suite and waited for Dale to come back. He handed Monique her drink and sat down next to her as close as he could, he rested his free hand on her thigh.
“So what do you do with yourself Monique?” Dale asked breaking the ice
“I’m a buyer for David Jones” she replied
“Ok sweet. You like it?” he asked
“Yeah it’s great. I love it! I love clothes so it’s perfect for me” she giggled
Dale smiled “That’s good hey! So what got you barracking”
Monique put her finger to his mouth and put her glass down.
She moved in closer to him and ran her hand down his chest and to his leg and stroked it. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and lazily traced around his. Dale’s fingers brushed against one of her breasts and she caught his hand and wrapped his fingers tightly around her boob. They sat half sprawled on the couch for a while kissing deeply. He eased his hand down her dress for the first time, into her bra. He breast felt wonderfully soft and silky. Monique slipped her hand down the back of his pants and stroked his arse, then suggested they take it to the bedroom. Dale took her hand and led her there without a hesitation.

They undressed quickly, shyly with their backs to each other, and then Monique bounced into the bed and pulled the doona up to her neck. Dale slipped off his pants and joined her and they cuddled and kissed for a few minutes. He stroked his hand down her cool, soft skin resting it for a minute on her hip. She stiffened momentarily, and then kissed some more before he slipped his hand further along her. Monique moaned and pushed at Dale, and he moved his hand between her legs, touching a finger to her crack. She gasped and clutched him tightly. He moved his mouth down to her boobs and sucked one of them in, teasing the pale pink nipple with his tongue.
“God you have beautiful breasts’ he mumbled
Dale felt her hand scrabbling for his dick and adjusted his position slightly to allow her fingers to wrap around it. He just started to ease his legs between hers when a devastating thought hit him.
“Shit! I haven’t got any thing” he said worried
Monique gave him a relaxed smile “It’s ok, I’m on the pill”

Relief flooded thru him and he went straight back to it. He positioned the tip of his dick against her. He kissed her forehead and asked if she was sure about this – there was no pressure on her. She responded by running her hands down his back, sending a shiver thru him and nodded.
As Dale eased himself into her she gave a small cry and gripped his shoulders, bit her lip and gazed into his eyes. He pushed the rest of the way in and she gave a huge sigh of pleasure. He started to screw her slowly and gently at first. Monique began to heat up and he knees began to rise either side of him and Dale began to increase his tempo and the weight he put behind each thrust.
Monique started to giggle at each stroke, and made a gurgling sound deep in her throat, which Dale found a huge turn on and made him slam his dick into her up to the hilt and she was wailing with pleasure with her legs wrapped around his.
Monique came first with a long scream and dale followed a minute or so later. They kissed and laid entwined for a little while before Monique decided it was her turn to give Dale some loving back.
Dale watched in astonishment as she laid down between his legs and gripped his dick. She twirled her tongue around it and then slipped her lips over it. Dale sat up on his elbows and closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure as Monique slid her lips up and down his shaft, lapped it with her tongue and pumped the base with one hand and gently squeezed his balls with the other.
Dale laid down and pulled Monique up to him and flipped her over and he pushed his way between her legs and nibbled and licked her clit while he plunged a couple of fingers in her. She bayed like a hound when she came and bounced around like a jumping bean.
Monique moved and she pushed him down onto the bed again and this time she straddled him and bean bouncing up and down on him, squealing with each downward thrust of her hips, while he reached up and kneaded and sucked her boobs.

After a while, Monique got off and asked Dale to get on his knees. He was a little unsure but he still did it cause he was fired up right now.
Monique pushed him down so he was on all fours and she laid under him, She wrapped her arms and legs around him and lifted herself right off the bed. He slipped his dick into her and she began to swing back and forth on him, drawing herself right to the very tip of his dick, then plunging back down onto it, her nipples rubbing against his chest with each stroke.
Dale started moving with the rhythm as well and couldn’t believe how incredible it was. He gushed into her like Krakatoa and she screamed like a banchee as she came.
They collapsed into each other’s arms and they were drained. They laid there in slience for a while and the next time Dale looked over at Monique, she had fallen asleep in his arms.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:07 pm

I know it happen!!! Everyone oes I think!!!

I did warn people this story was all hot and heavy lol!!!

Just a bit of fun I guess!!! HEHEHEHE!!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 pm

And the same with this one!!! LOL!!!

I just comments I love comments hahahaha!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: