Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

im so ashamed

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yeah i was annoying them today as well, one of them didnt show and the other one who i made a bet with didnt honour it, how weak is that! like how many ppl thought we would win? so he makes the bet thinking we wouldnt then get wrecked, ahh well, they wont be hearing the end of this one for ages!!!

Hurricane 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:26 am

Let this be a lesson to you all, never ever tip against the pies. ITS EVIL. I have never tipped against us cuz at the end of the day the pride in my team is far greater than winning a footy tipping competition.

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:12 pm

I wasn't going to mention you Daics, but now that you have........HOW COULD YOU???????

And junk boy 75? No. You're right. I don't believe any club will go through any season without dropping a game. That's not the point. Every week we come up, I BELIEVE we CAN win. That's the difference. Call me stupid. Call me naive. But every week we play, I always BELIEVE we have a chance. You should too.

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:21 pm

I must admit I was tempted....lol, Like HELL. I never tip against the pies, as a matter of fact our family have a annual footy tipping competition and the rules state that if you ar eimmediate family you have to tip the pies...not that the rule forces me to do anything I would not normally do.....I tipped the Pies to win by 40 points..and like Joffa, right before the game I just felt that this ANZAC day would be the one where we would dominate and show the rest of the league just how bloody good we are.....Now where are all you bandwagoners that jumped from us after Carlton...if you are reading this then I hope you now can see what us true Collingwood supporters see before the start of every season...our CAPTAIN and our COACH up on that rostrum recieving the ultimate prize....

GO THE PIES

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:26 pm

NEVER EVER COULD I TIP AGAINST THE MAGPIES AND I COULDNT GIVE A RATS ARSE IF WE PLAYED ALL 15 TEAMS ON THE MCG AT THE SAME TIME, HOW COULD YOU TIP AGAINST THE MAGPIES IN THE HOPE OF WINNING A FEW BUCKS IN SOME FOOTY COMPETITION....NO IF'S NO BUT'S, PEOPLE YOU NEVER EVER TIP AGAINST THIS CLUB AGAIN OK!!! BLOODY SHIT I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LIVE MYSELF IF I TIPPED AGAINST THE MAGGIES!!!! 

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:46 pm

Quote "I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LIVE MYSELF IF I TIPPED AGAINST THE MAGGIES!!!! " Endquote

Looks like I'll have to find some razor blades...damn these safety shavers!

-Craig

I@n S 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 9:02 pm

oh well. Those of you who tip agianst the pies will live and learn I guess

GO MIGHTY MAGPIES. COMMON ENGLAND WE CAN WIN WC 2002! R.I.P GEORGE HARRISON and JOHN LENNON
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:00 pm

I tip against the pies in Joels footytips comp..saw there were 50,000 tippers there...to come last amongst 50,000....that my friends, is a challenge!

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:44 am

also, my work is full of scum essendon and hawthorn supporters who find it very easy to tip against the pies, and I just can't bear to be beaten by them I don't like to tip against the pies, but thankfully I've only had to do that once this year

in the spirit of harmony, I'm tipping c'wood to utterly, clinically, professionally, soberly, and completely massacre, annihilate, destroy, rend to pieces, cleft in twine, tear a new one, and murder the saints next week

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 11:26 am

i dont think its a bloody sin to tip against them. and how could i you all ask? the past ten years is why i can... but believe me im always cheering them on as much as anyone else, regardless of who ive tipped.

I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 7:48 pm

I find nothing wrong with not tipping the magpies because of our dismal past years. But my point is never tip against the pies when we are playing Essendon. I don't know about the rest of you but I ment just against Essendon.

GO MIGHTY MAGPIES. COMMON ENGLAND WE CAN WIN WC 2002! R.I.P GEORGE HARRISON and JOHN LENNON
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: