Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Red Carpet

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, i was in a bitchy mood the other day. I actually did like the dress. I can't wear strapless dresses, I'm a little too well-endowed, if you know what I mean!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:34 pm

thanks, mate... but only in my dreams! Hehe...
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:18 am

I know what you meant mate!!! I am the same way!! I'd have to turn a strapless dress into one with straps!!!!

It's ok if its in your dreams, Nicks in mine and by god he can stay there as long as he likes!!!!!

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Well I got bored and I found some old brownlow frock pictures.
How time has changed lol!!!

0,,5667901,00.jpg

Matthew Lappins partner in 2001

One word - DISASTER!!

0,,5667899,00.jpg

Sarita Stella in 2002

Ummm no comment!!!

0,,5667895,00.jpg

Lisa Lloyd in 2003

Goes to show she never really looks bad

0,,5667894,00.jpg

Leah Hudson in 2003

I have no idea what she was thinking either - a jump suit to the brownlow?? I dont think so!!

0,,5667882,00.jpg

Samantha Lane in 2003

What the hell was she thinking?? She seriously needed some help upstairs lol!!

0,,5667874,00.jpg

Natalie Bassingwaighte 2004

The names of the top performing clubs in the year

0,,5667870,00.jpg

Rebecca Twigley in 2004

Like we could ever forget this one!!

0,,5667866,00.jpg

Tanya Stewart in 2005

0,,5667859,00.jpg

Justina Noble in 2005

I have no idea what she was thinking!!!

0,,5667856,00.jpg

Kelly Tisdale in 2005

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:00 pm

here is some more

0,,5667944,00.jpg

Rebecca Twigley in 2006

I hate the bloody bow on the back it looks horrible

0,,5667941,00.jpg

Carla McGuire in 2005

I dont know if this is a good look or not. Seems really dressed down, but the dress is still quite nice

0,,5667923,00.jpg

Olivia - crawf's mrs in 1999

Very very purple!!

0,,5667914,00.jpg

Kimberley Chick in 2000

I dont know what to say - reminds me of a bloody teeny bopper

frazwatch 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:09 pm

In the social pages of the Herald Sun today Luke (can't remember his surname) gave his Gold, Silver and Bronze to three of the women for best dressed.
Gold
Anna Lodge

Silver
Carla McGuire

Bronze
Susie Koutoufides

I loved the first two (although I don't think luvlicca agrees!) but Susie?! WTF?!
Surely Olivia Carafa, Lisa Lloyd, Tania Hird, Lyndell Degenhardt and Tania Buckley were a lot better than Susie.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:02 pm

Well I honestly cant agree with the Anna Lodge, I thought she looked hideous!!! Carla, she did look gorgeous but it just wasnt her best look for me and Susie??? Some people have shit taste, you cant do anything about that can you.

But I do agree with you Frazwatch - Olivia, Lisa or Tania I reckon should have been in there some where surely!!

Emily14 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:27 am

i think some of the girls looked decent but for this years borwnlow i really rate scott pendelburys girlfriend to be the best she looked aligent and classy and didnt want to show herself off to much and thats what bought her out i also think she has a pretty face i also rate rebecca twigley and lauren phillips they are all stunners!!
frazwatch 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:50 am

In today's Sunday Herald Sun the Style Police section had a Brownlow special. Here's their thoughts:
BIG TICK
Rebecca Twigley
While everyone else was trying to imitate her, Judd's girl was setting new trends. Glorious structured grey gown with right beaded bodice and flowing silk skirt by Perth designer Celestial Tenielle. Easily the best dressed.

Carla McGuire
Eddie's missus is always stylishly turned out, this time in a soft ebony Toni Maticevski gown that draped elegantly from the neck to the floor.

Anna Lodge
White was a big red carpet rend, but nobody did it look as good as Demon Brad Green's partner in this stunning Grecian-inspired Lisa Ho gown.

BEST OF THE REST
Kate Waterhouse
Horse racing's first daughter, who was a knockout in white and silver sheath, started a war of words between Aussie Rules and Rugby League WAGs with her style verdict:Melbourne does it better.

Alyce Oksuz
Brunette beauty stayed true to Tiger Land (and date Graham Polak) in her gold and black sequined figure-hugger.

Lauren Phillips
One half of the nights cutest couple (with Gary Ablett Jr) was demure in Thurley-designed lavender and lace.

ROCKED
Georgina Lucas
Red-carpet veteran (Bomber hubby Scott is three short of the big 250 AFL games) was fab in ready-to-party black strapless cocktail dress with dipping hem and empire-line bow.

Lisa Lloyd
Another Essendon WAG and Brownlow vet made her best fashion choice yet with super sexy Scanlan & Theodore red silk sheath.

SHOCKED
Dianne Steiner
Carlton babe's caramel satin gown with beaded shoulder wrap looks like it came off the TAFE student catwalk.

Brooke Robertson
Loving the colour on the Demon-ette but not so red hot about the Christopher Chronis design of this lace-up gown.

Sally Prowd
Full points to Nathan Brown's firl for experimenting with this season's vintage look. Unfortunately, we're not big fans of this long-sleeved Camilla & Marc white lace shift.

Kaiti Williams
Squish factor of the night goes to the shapely and big haired chiropractor date of Sainter Jason Gram. Men all over Australia were booking in for a back cracking after seeing the Gippsland girl in the sequinned Ruth Tarvydas dress first warn by Sonia Kruger on Dancing with the Stars.

Chantelle Delaney
Too much fabric in this flowing with Chic Collections dress studded with crystals. Kangaroo Jess Sinclair's girl might want to go for something a bit more tight-fitting around the bust next time.

Bree Hately
This backless black gown was the talk of the night for all the wrong reasons. The boutique-owning partner of Bomber Adam McPhee commissioned Perth designer Ruth Tarvydas to create something special. She was a whisker away from putting her butt crack on show. Girl, go your own way

Natalia Gliuffre
Gorgeous hair and make-up spoiled by chartreuse pleats with an up-at-the-front hem for Cat Joel Corey's girl.

I disagree with the assessment of the Twig and Alyce Oksuz (I thought they both looked awful) but other than that I think it's pretty spot on.

Interesting that in one of the sports gossip columns it was mentioned that Tania Buckley said that she gets picked on for her Brownlow fashion choices no matter what she wears.

Also, Fiona Byrne complimented Olivia Carafa and said that she is a "WAG to watch" Very Happy

Captain_MyCaptain Leo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:31 pm

I can't believe this chick lives in my old hometown.
I better get on down there for a....errrr...visit... Wink

0,,5670198,00.jpg

are those babies for real?

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:09 pm

I agree with you Ash, I think a lot of them do dress to get noticed rather than to compliment their man. It's the guys' night, and while it's good that they care enough to make the effort, Rebecca Twigley's dress from '04 totally took the focus off the fact that her boyfriend won the Brownlow. Can't stand that kind of limelight-stealing.
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:05 am

The other thing that annoys me is they always seem to talk to the same ppl on the red carpet every year! And once they show one dress, they keep showing it! Like Gary Ablett's partner, it was a nice dress but they showed her three or four times. Then when they showed others, they just flashed on them briefly and went back to ppl they'd already seen or talked to. it was annoying!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:31 am

Yeah I agree!! I mean there are others there for goodness sake!! I mean I would like to see more of the guys too!! I mean its there night and cause they wear black suits they dont bother!! It was better I reckon when they didnt have to wear black tie!! At least then the guys could have a bit of fun too!!
mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:35 pm

Not to mention atrocious fashion like Hird's tartan tie in whatever year it was he won the Brownlow. Oh, and Graham Tisdale's brown suit. Ugh! I'd love to see a guy in a black suit, with a black silk shirt, and a plum or lilac tie. Mobster fashion rules!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:26 am

Agreed you cannot go past a man in a suit!! They look gawjus!!! I'm drooling at the thought of some of the boys at copeland tomorrow night man!!! Yum yum yum yum yum!! To bad half the ones I'd wanna take home would have a mrs on their arm lol!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: