Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Red Carpet

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvlicca Virgo

Oh Nicky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:59 am
Post subject: The Red CarpetReply with quote

Now is our fave time of year: we get to look at all the dresses at rate them from the brownlow first and then next week it will be the copeland!!

Here are some of the pics that I have been able to find!!! Have fun with it!!

bucks and tania.jpg

Bucks and Tania

She looks quite lovely in this dress, the last two years i have been impressed with her choices

Browny.jpg

Jonathan Brown and his mrs.

a rather raunchy looking dress i think, seems to leave not much to the imagination

brad fisher and anelise.jpg

brad fisher and anelise

cant really see the back of the dress but i do like the colour and the way it seems to look

Aker and Megan.jpg

aker and his wife

i like the colour of the dress

Adam McPhee and Bree.jpg

adam mcphee and his partner bree

gawjus dress! think she was trying upstage miss twigley from a few years ago what ya reckon???

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

and some more!!!

Hirdy and Tania.jpg

Hird and Tania

She always looks good, she rarely makes a mess of it

heath and olivia.jpg

Heath and Olivia

Think she looks gawjus. That colour is rally flattering on her skin I think

Gary Ablett and Lauren.jpg

Gary Ablett and Lauren

This dress is simple and pretty

Eddie and Carla.jpg

Ed and Carla

Not her best look

Dean Cox.jpg

dean cox and his mrs.

the dress is quite nice

Christie malthouse.jpg

Christie Malthouse

She looks ok. The colour is pretty I think

Chris and Rebecca.jpg

chris and rebecca

i think she looks quite nice in this dress and the colour is gawjus

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:26 am

and some more!!!

Travis and Bethany.jpg

Travis Cloke and Bethany

He looks quite good and the dress she is wearing quite nice the colour is nice too

sandra sulley.jpg

Sandra Sulley

gawjus dress - she always looks good

Russell and Brooke Robertson.jpg

Russell and Brooke Robertson

This is a nice looking dress, just dont know if it suits her

jason gram and kaiti williams.jpg

jason gram and kaiti

im not really sure what to make of this dress

NFoley.jpg

nathan foley and kate

this dress is quite stunning i think

Pendlebury.jpg

Scott and Al Davis

This makes her look pregnant I reckon and the shoes are as horrible as you can get!!!!

Nathan Browna nd Sally.jpg

Nathan Brown and Sally

I think this dress looks hiddious

frazwatch 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:47 am

Lauren Phillips

Beautiful! Love it! I want this dress and she is gorgeous.

Tania Buckley

Not a fan. Hate the bands of fluffy stuff. Looked beter last year. It is a nice colour though.

Lisa Lloyd

Stunning! She looks really classy and sexy at the same time. To quote my mum while watching the Red Carpet Special, "I don't think Lisa's ever looked bad." She's always one of the best dressed and one of my favourites.

Tania Hird

Yes, she looks lovely and nothing is necessarily wrong with this gown but wear some colour for once please! I'm over the heavily beaded, light colour thing she seems to do every year. I do love the train though.

Carla McGuire

She never gets it wrong either. She's a very classy lady. With all due respect to Eddie, how he got her I do not know!

Susie McLean

Do I really need to say anything about this one? Hideous. One of the worst I've seen. She was just as bad last year.

Susie Koutoufides

What's with the corsage thing on her arm? This isn't the deb! Her boobs need more support. Maybe if she ditched that thing and her boobs had some more support it'd be nice but as it stands I'm not a fan.

Brooke Robertson

I'm starting to feel like such a bitch because I'm just bagging girls but seriously, they give me no option! He hair looks messy but not in the "good" way, I hate the criss crossy bits across the bust and the make-up isn't working.

Olivia Carafa

Beautiful. Nice to see one of the "younger" girlfriends show some elegance.

Kaiti Williams

Your stereotypical WAG. Bah. Trashy

Bree Hately

Given what she usually wears it's a good effort that she managed to wear something that goes past her knees. Pity she's obviously trying to have a "Twigley moment" and get her face in the paper. How would she be able to sit down?

Rebecca Twigley

Hate it. I think it's the bodice that I have a problem with. Her hair looks horrible.

Chantelle Delaney

It didn't fit her properly around the bust. Would've been nice if her boobs didn't look so weird.

Symone Dimetriou

She usually looks lovely but on the Red Carpet Special her hair looked kind of dirty (just the way it was done) and I'm not a fan of the velvet. Disappointing.

Jackie Spong

This is beautiful. Classic.

Sally Prowd

You know what, on the right person I think I'd like this dress. Her hair looks awful though and the shoes don't go.

Deanne Woewodin

Looks like a wedding dress (and I don't mean that as a compliment)

Al Davis

I kinda like the skirt bit but not the top bit.

Megan Akermanis

If the fabric of the bodice was used and it was a cocktail dress it would've been lovely. As it stands I hate the puffy bit at the bottom.

Rhiannon Whitnall

You know what, I was actually expecting worse. Not saying it's good (that hair is a whole lotta wrong!) but not as bad as I was predicting.

Rachael McLeod

Please for the love of God eat something! She's just skin and bones! The dress looks like something a teenager would wear.

blacknwhitechic Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:03 pm

Yeah - I said last night to my hubby that Rachael McLeod needs to eat something - she looks gaunt.
yadster#13 Leo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:37 pm
Post subject: dressesReply with quote

wtf i didnt realise trav had a gf, says on his myspace single lol
and pendles partner is def a friend can tell how awkward they look
i loved mcphees gf's dress was very elegant but sexy
and olivia always looks nice, she wore the same color to the copeland last yr from memory

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 pm

frazwatch wrote:
Lauren Phillips

Beautiful! Love it! I want this dress and she is gorgeous.

Lauren does look beautiful and this dress is simple and elegant I think, the colour is gawjus!!

Tania Buckley

Not a fan. Hate the bands of fluffy stuff. Looked beter last year. It is a nice colour though.

After looking again, I think the dress is a nice one, but as you said, the ruffles really dont do anything for the look!!

Lisa Lloyd

Stunning! She looks really classy and sexy at the same time. To quote my mum while watching the Red Carpet Special, "I don't think Lisa's ever looked bad." She's always one of the best dressed and one of my favourites.

I didnt really see a lot of Lisa, but you are right, she never puts a foot wrong, always looks classy - red seemed to be the colour of the night as well.

Tania Hird

Yes, she looks lovely and nothing is necessarily wrong with this gown but wear some colour for once please! I'm over the heavily beaded, light colour thing she seems to do every year. I do love the train though.

She is always one of my faves. She always looks stunning. Agree with a change of colour maybe, but she still looks good.

Carla McGuire

She never gets it wrong either. She's a very classy lady. With all due respect to Eddie, how he got her I do not know!

I dont know about this one, as I mentioned in mine, I have seen her wear so much better than this. I think this is one of her worst efforts.

Susie McLean

Do I really need to say anything about this one? Hideous. One of the worst I've seen. She was just as bad last year.

Did someone say Liz Hurley wannabe??? This is not a good look at all.

Susie Koutoufides

What's with the corsage thing on her arm? This isn't the deb! Her boobs need more support. Maybe if she ditched that thing and her boobs had some more support it'd be nice but as it stands I'm not a fan.

Agreed here, not a nice look, and it looks like she is carrying a chicken with not many feathers on her arm - horrid.

Brooke Robertson

I'm starting to feel like such a bitch because I'm just bagging girls but seriously, they give me no option! He hair looks messy but not in the "good" way, I hate the criss crossy bits across the bust and the make-up isn't working.

This just doesnt suit her at all. It looks wrong in all the wrong places as well. Its quite a nice dress, but it just sit well on her.

Olivia Carafa

Beautiful. Nice to see one of the "younger" girlfriends show some elegance.

Agreed, she looks lovely. The colour and the style is very gawjus. I think she looks hot!! Well done Heater!!

Kaiti Williams

Your stereotypical WAG. Bah. Trashy

She looks gross - try hard!! Not a nice look at all!!!

Bree Hately

Given what she usually wears it's a good effort that she managed to wear something that goes past her knees. Pity she's obviously trying to have a "Twigley moment" and get her face in the paper. How would she be able to sit down?

I mentioned the same thing about the "Twigley" moment too!! Although I think this dress is quite a lovely one. She actually looks quite elegant and you said Yadster - she does look sexy and I think its sexy without looking trashy.

Rebecca Twigley

Hate it. I think it's the bodice that I have a problem with. Her hair looks horrible.

I actually liked this dress. Not sure about her, but the dress is nice and the colour I like too!!

Chantelle Delaney

It didn't fit her properly around the bust. Would've been nice if her boobs didn't look so weird.

Agreed, her boobs look way over the top! But the style of dress isnt bad.

Symone Dimetriou

She usually looks lovely but on the Red Carpet Special her hair looked kind of dirty (just the way it was done) and I'm not a fan of the velvet. Disappointing.

Very disappointing!! She looked a lot better when she was pregnant with twins.

Jackie Spong

This is beautiful. Classic.

Agreed

Sally Prowd

You know what, on the right person I think I'd like this dress. Her hair looks awful though and the shoes don't go.

I think this looks hideous!! It just looks like it has been thrown together and it really for me isnt something youwould wear to the Brownlow.

Deanne Woewodin

Looks like a wedding dress (and I don't mean that as a compliment)

Its too plain and straight forward.

Al Davis

I kinda like the skirt bit but not the top bit.

I actually think the whole dress isnt that nice. It does nothing for her - doesnt flatter her body shape in anyway at all. Pity in this photo you cant see her shoes, cause they were WRONG!! Scott I think you look pretty darn good though mate!!!

Megan Akermanis

If the fabric of the bodice was used and it was a cocktail dress it would've been lovely. As it stands I hate the puffy bit at the bottom.

I thought this wasnt a bad look. The skirt yes is a bit puffy, but I like the bodice, I thought it looked elegant.

Rhiannon Whitnall

You know what, I was actually expecting worse. Not saying it's good (that hair is a whole lotta wrong!) but not as bad as I was predicting.

Actually makes her look quite slim, the dress has worked for her in all the right places. The colour isnt that bad either.

Rachael McLeod

Please for the love of God eat something! She's just skin and bones! The dress looks like something a teenager would wear.

The dress isnt very nice at all. And yes she really needs to eat something, not a good look with the skin and bones.

By the way frazwatch, where did you get these pics from?? I tried everywhere to find pics, but could only get them from the normal spots but you seem to have ones here I couldnt find at all!!!

frazwatch 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:35 pm

I loved reading all of your comments luvlica!
I got the pics from the Herald Sun galleries Smile Don't know if it's just my computer but they didn't open when I just clicked on them. I had to right click and "open in new tab". Actually, I'll give you the links:
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gallery/0,22010,5025948-5013707,00.html

and

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/gallery/0,22010,5025949-5013707,00.html

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:14 pm

Thanks Frazwatch!!! I like being able to judge others when they dont know me!! Then I cant get in trouble LOL!!!!
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:51 pm

I found some more pics, so again you know the drill!!!!

Kelly Lloyd.jpg

Kelly Lloyd

Not sure about this one. I like the cut of the back of the dress, but the colour is boring!!!

Kate O'Conner.jpg

Kate O'Connor

The back of the dress is very interesting. I like the pearl thing.

Jo Laidley.jpg

Jo Laidley

Would have liked to see the back of the dress, but from what I can see of it, I like it. Not sure on the pattern but the back seems ok

Georgina Lucas.jpg

Georgina Lucas

Not sure about the dress on her, but I do like it. It's different.

Diana Steiner.jpg

Diane Steiner

Different with the lace on the shoulder, not sure of it. The colour is a bit off I reckon. Gold just doesnt go for dresses IMO. Ah well!!

Christie Malthouse.jpg

Christie Malthouse

She looks quite gawjus actually. I think this really shows her curves off in the right places

Bethany Taylor.jpg

Bethany Taylor

The colour of the dress is nice, but again it is plain and boring. It really doesnt accentuate anything about her, think it needed a little something something.
Travis looks quite nice in his suit too! I'm proud of our boys, they all lo

Anna Lodge.jpg

Anna Lodge

This looks horrid!! It makes her look so skinny and the dress does nothing to flatter her figure at all. The dress itself is plain and boring. Needed some bling or something

Alyce Oksuz.jpg

Alyce Oksuz

Too over the top without being over the top if you get what I mean. The wide bands just dont work for me, but if they werent there the dress would look quite boring

Alisha Harris.jpg

Alisha Harris

Not too sure what to make of the dress, it is a brave choice of colour, but the design is another thing altogether.

luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 pm

Here is a few more!!

Olivia Anderson.jpg

Olivia Anderson

These two colours in the dress dont go together!! It looks so odd!!! Perhaps she would have looked a lot nicer in an emerald gown. But this doesnt work!!!

not sure.jpg

Have no idea who these two are, but the chick in the black dress just does not pull it off!! It looks horrible!! Doesnt suit her at all!! As for the other one, its boring!!

Natalie Guiffre.jpg

Natalie Guiffre

This is just wrong!!! The style the cut the colour!!! Nothing works here at all!!! Well for me anyway!!

Lyndell Degenhardt.jpg

Lyndell Degenhardt

This is gawjus!!! I love it!! Makes me want to go out and buy it!!!!

Lauren O'Shaunnassy.jpg

Lauren O'Shaunnassy

I am really not sure what she was thinking with this creation. It's quite horrid I think!!!

Lauren Kirkman.jpg

Lauren Kirkman

I actually like this dress. For some reason it works being simple. It looks classy.

Kylie Adams.jpg

Kylie Adams

This is a nice cut of dress. Not sure about the material though.

Captain_MyCaptain Leo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:19 pm

g'day ladies,

I gotta say there is some real 'talent' there and some shockers too.
Not necessarily talking about the dresses either.
Cheers NicksChicks.
CMC.

See ya's in 08.

mel_kay39 

PIES PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:49 am

I like Olivia's dress. Don't like the girl in it.
luvlicca Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:35 am

now now Mel!!! hehehe!! I thought that Olivias dress was one of the best actually. It was just classy and elegant
frazwatch 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:10 pm

I found this rundown by two women on the 3AW website:
http://www.mytalk.com.au/aspx/pages/mediaplayer.aspx?t=audio&w=3134

The sound doesn't work on my computer though. Does it work on anyone elses computer? I'm itching to know what they say!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Chicks Channel All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: