Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Membership

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 1999 8:49 am
Post subject: MembershipReply with quote

Today i renewed my membership at the Collingwood football club, i hope that the rest of you pies suporters will do the same and get your memberships and get Collingwood back to having the most members in the competition.

I think that Collingwood with a bit of onfield success will have supporters coming out of the woodwork and collingwood will be back to were it rightfully should be the top of the AFL.

So support the pies and get your memberships...

Go Pies

Spook 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 1999 1:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that you Eddie?

Just kidding Brad!

I'm renewed..managed to talk a couple of other Pies supporters into doing the same as well.

I believe we are the No.1 Victoria club in terms of members, but I think we could be hard pressed to get near the S.A clubs...

But you never know....
Brad 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 1999 4:41 am

I think that we can beat the south Australian clubs with a bit of onfield success. Everyone in my family is a member except my little sister and she goes fo bloody Brisbane.

ZED 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 1999 12:37 pm

If every supporter realised it is cheaper to get a membership than walk up general admission for six games I think we could get 40000. There are people who dont get a membership because they think it is only worth it if you go to all home games. Share a season ticket?If you cant use the membership due to work committments.

Wally 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 1999 1:56 pm

Well said Brad, although you are probably preaching to the converted on this forum. I am a very proud Social Club Member, who spends more on Collingwood than any other single item in my life. I could pour my heart out to you people about what this Club has meant to me for the last 30 years, and you would all understand, but it is the OTHERS... those who barrack but wont become mebmers we have to get through to. There is a package for everyone. We, as supporters deserve our kudos. It has been tough, but we will have our day!!
And to Spook, thats the spirit.

Go Pies forever, and by the way, 98 days to go

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 1999 4:56 pm

Guys,

I too am a proud and passionate member of the Pies. I am now into my fourth year as a social club member. Thsi year I joined up as a Captains member. At least I will have the following benefits:-
1/ Reserved Home seatfor MCG and Docklands.
2/ Gaurenteed Grand Final Tickets.

Although it is more expensive than last year. If the Pies ever make it into the GF in my life time. I am not going to miss out seeing them win one LIVE again.

So if anybody wants to be gaurenteed a GF ticket to see the Pies - become a Captains or Legends member. Be warned - it aint cheap!

------------------
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Pugsville 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 1999 5:08 pm

I was a social club member 93,94,95 but being a poor student and spending ALL my money on overseas travel I let it laspe. I neever eally went to the social club anyway. I always in the outer under the scoreboard at vic park. I always buy a membership and go to as many games as I can, but now I'm playing football I can't get to many saturday games anyway.

pugs.

ZED 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 1999 11:40 am

As Collingwood members we must identify pie supporters who go to games and dont have a membership.If we can persuade a couple each it will boost numbers. Must admit our first few games will really be the key to an increase in memberships.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: