Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Thanks Guys

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Podiatrist Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Post subject: Thanks GuysReply with quote

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of the cheersquad and those die hard pies that travelled over to Perth to cheer the boys on over the weagles. Its not often that we get such a large contingent here, and from all of us here in WA and from the Western Magpies we'd just like to say a HUGE thanks!!

It was great to have the magpie army take over the Eagle's favourite pub, the vic, and to see all their expressions when they walked in and out once they saw our masses.

Its great to see all of your faces, we hope you had a great time, and we'll all be here waiting for you when you venture this way again!

Great to see you here Joff, I think even the weagles fans got excited (sad lot they are...lol). It really means alot for the people who live here and fly the Collingwood flag for the entire season. The looks on peoples faces was priceless and we just wanted you all to know how you've made the highlight of many Perth Pie fan's season.

Well done, let us all know if there is anything we can do if you come this way again!

The Pod(Mei), and Pommie_Magpie(Steve), and the rest of the Western Magpies

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It was our pleasure. Wouldn't have been anywhere else!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:02 am
Post subject: Re: Thanks GuysReply with quote

Podiatrist wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all of the cheersquad and those die hard pies that travelled over to Perth to cheer the boys on over the weagles. Its not often that we get such a large contingent here, and from all of us here in WA and from the Western Magpies we'd just like to say a HUGE thanks!!

It was great to have the magpie army take over the Eagle's favourite pub, the vic, and to see all their expressions when they walked in and out once they saw our masses.

Its great to see all of your faces, we hope you had a great time, and we'll all be here waiting for you when you venture this way again!

Great to see you here Joff, I think even the weagles fans got excited (sad lot they are...lol). It really means alot for the people who live here and fly the Collingwood flag for the entire season. The looks on peoples faces was priceless and we just wanted you all to know how you've made the highlight of many Perth Pie fan's season.

Well done, let us all know if there is anything we can do if you come this way again!

The Pod(Mei), and Pommie_Magpie(Steve), and the rest of the Western Magpies

A special thanks to you guys who made our weekend so much more memorable
It meant a lot
cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: