Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Neil And Leslie Benham Appreciation Thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:25 am
Post subject: Neil And Leslie Benham Appreciation ThreadReply with quote

I would just like to thank and commend Neil and Leslie Benham on their efforts of selling and issuing all cheersquad tickets to the members over the course of the finals and I know its been very very stressfull for you both "BUT IM NOT SORRY TO SAY I HOPE YOU HAVE TO STRESS ONE MORE WEEK SELLING TICKETS FOR THE GRAND FINAL HAHA"!

I see all the headaches that both of you must get and I know all this work is voluntery and that when either of you call me from your mobile phones its probably not re-inbursted by the club so congrats on your efforts and keep up the good work and thanks for putting up with the stresses and the strains of all this work and like I said "hopefully its one more week of stress for you both" because that would mean we would be playing in the Grand Final HEHE! Also a special thanks to Bev. I dont know if she reads this site but shes been there every step of the way also, so onya Bev!

See you all tomorrow night and lets Go The F*CKIN PIES!

PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
JBJ 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Daniel. Here's hoping we have to do it all again next week Smile
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:12 am

The cheersquad has made great inroads this year, Leslie has played a great part in ensuring fairness to all.
Many thanks to Eugene who has had a calming influence over the squad, at the end of 2006 the cheersquad was in ruins, Eugenes dedication and fair play has ensured that everyone had a great time in 2007.

The guest pass system has worked beautifully and has ensured many non cheersquad people get to see who we are and what we're on about, we will go away after this season has concluded with everlasting memories that for once have been most positive.
well done to all Wink

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:27 am

The Benham name will be forever etched into the long and colourful history of Victoria Park as being pivotal to her survival and resurrection.

Neil and Leslie are wonderful committed Collingwood people of the most sincerest kind and in my books the name Benham sits alongside names like Carlyon, Galbally, Rush, Wren and Stremski.

The Magpie will only flourish while there are good people doing great things. This club didn't just come from nowhere and thankfully these angels have been in abundance. It is why we are the greatest sporting club in the world, renowned for our commitment and passion.

Go Pies!!!!!

Floreat Pica!!!!

Last edited by die4pies on Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
xtcc 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:45 am

I would like to say thank you to all the people i have met this year from Nicks, getting down into the cheersquad with you all at the Gabba & the G has been fantastic. You couldnt meet a better bunch of people. Alot of my mates bag us Magpie fans the old no teeth shit etc, HA HA you should see there faces now. Side by side we stick together says it all. Thanks guys you rock & see you all at the G tonight.

FIRE UP BOYS

Johnson#26 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:06 pm

Agreed, Dan, Joff and Shane. They've both been excellent this year, as has the whole CS - when the Pies are flying, there's no better sight.
Euge 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:38 pm
Post subject: The Cheer SquadReply with quote

Dear All

This seems as good a time as any to voice my appreciation for the magnificent way in which the Cheer Squad has conducted itself in 2007. Becoming involved in the Cheer Squad at the end of last year was way outside my brief of Commercial Operations however, like all of you, I share a passion for this Club and a deep desire to succeed in every way. I was worried by the way things ended up in 2006 and took the view that unless things were approached in a different way, the Cheer Squad would self implode. Lesley became very proactive in coming up with a workable solution - CFC was able to adapt and support the suggested changes and I believe that the results have been outstanding. The work of the Team Leaders has been outstanding and the co-operation within the group, although occasionally challenging, has been the difference.

Inevitably, the Cheer Squad is made up of diverse personalities but it is clear that we are all equally passionate. That passion, sometimes seen as the Cheer Sqaud's potential downfall, was what has been the cause for our unity. Are we perfect? - not yet. Have we improved?- absolutely. Am I proud of the Cheer Squad? -unquestionably.

Thank you all for your efforts throughout 2007 - In particular thank you to all the Team leaders, without whom this would not have worked. Thanks to those who are members of the various teams who have worked tirelessly throughout the year. Thanks to each and every Cheer Squad member for their support. Thanks to the chanters, the front row and the flag wavers. I will not individualise, but I will thank Will Betts who has been fantastic. We still have unfinished business but whatever happens tonight, the Cheer Squad has come out on top.

GO PIES!!!
Euge
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:31 pm

My sentiments exactly, this has been a wonderful year for the cheersquad, Neil and Lelsey you have been magnificent, thank you.

Eugene and Will Betts, thanks for putting up with my emails about things and always being helpful

LETS GO WOODS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: