Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GO STICK THAT ONE RIGHT UP YA CLACKER HAWTHORN !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:13 am
Post subject: GO STICK THAT ONE RIGHT UP YA CLACKER HAWTHORN !Reply with quote

Remember them thucken morons at colonial when they beat us in a mickey mouse pre season match, you would of thought on that night the dirtbags had won a premiership, well well DAWKS we got something yesterday that you didnt get and that was 4 POINTS so go stick that right up your arses enjoy your wooden spoon you thucken losers!!!!

NOSTALGIA TIME

QUESTION....Who did collingwood beat to become the first ever club in VFL/AFL history to reach 1300 magnificent victories ?

ANSWER

THE DAWKS !!

hahahahahahaaaa BROWN AND GOLD = shit and piss !!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

ed healey 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me joffa!!
They are a bit of a rabble,not playing with any passion.
But either were carlscum until they played us.
last week is going to take 15 weeks to get over,until we meet again.
match report is on other forum,it was quite enjoyable to watch this week.
Im not getting carried away tho.
we really should have buried them deep in their own shit,but 41 pts will do.

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:07 am

I hate those xavier attending, bleach bottle dyeing, poo imitating, pretty boy aspiring pack of whingeing, weak, and spineless group of eastern suburb twinkies.

I take pleasure in relieving my dawk supporting friend of the $5 bet that he misguidedly placed on the dawks. I find it soothing to call his phone and leave the c'wood theme song on his answering machine, therefore using up the tape.

I have heard the words, "hawks underdone" many times during the game...well, we still had to go out there and beat them. they played like the mayblooms of old, and we trampled them accordingly. you think seeing them lose didn't make me happy...look at the frigging smile on my face...it's EAR TO EAR BABY!!!!

1300 wins...mate...we are the greatest club in the world!!!!

to quote from Linkin Park:

They tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
They had to fall
Cos they lost it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Doska 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:20 am

It was a "Thucken" great day for The Collingwood Football Club, a great performance answering all the critics as most of us on this board said they were going to do. To the shit & piss, where is Chicks finger? Up Crawfords ass.
To you vomiting and putrid Hawthorn supporters that was a great performance you might get close against a Diamond Valley side that plays in the magoos, you Thucken Clowns!
As for me, I had the privlidge of meeting Collingwood supporters, Joffa, Foxy few other people at the Cricketers Arms before the game & I drank from 12:15 in the afternoon to about 2 o'clock in the morning. As I wake up and write this post I'm suffering a hang ova, but it was all worth it as I drank all night celebrating a great win.
As for Essendon, we usually come out firing against them, I think we really have a chance on Thursday, that would really stick it up all the critics if we beat the Bombers

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:46 am

Hey it was good meeting you doska

You shoulda gone back to the cricketers after the game it was thucking hilarious...haha what a pisser.

we sang and sang and made speeches...LOL
i like the song we sang to the DAWK supporters it goes like this..
who the thucken hell are hawthorn
as the pies go marching in.

Yes the cricketers after a win is the place to be !!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Doska 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:03 am

That is where we headed, but as I'm 17 didn't have ID the security guard didn't let me in. No idea, how I got in before the game the security wasn't at the door.
So then tried to go through the other door the other security goes it's to packed inside no more people allowed.
So, we then went to Joys cafe in Richmond drank up their. I would have loved to be at the Cricketers Arms with all of you, but this Thursday hopefully gonna get Fake Id to get me in & looking foward to the game & the Cricketers such a great place!

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:10 am

it was good to meet you Doska. make sure you come along next week mate.

the cricketers was rockin after the game. phew. there was a bit of tension in the air hey joff! those hawks supporters just wouldn't give up!

can't wait for thursday. it could be one of the great days for our club.

paulie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:40 am

Good to meet ya before the game Doska.I remeber thinking hang on a moment I"m sure this blokes only17 Sorry I couldn"t make it back to the cricketers after the game it must have been goingoff big time.Looking forward to thursday big time go you mighty mighty magpies.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:46 am

quote:
I hate those xavier attending, bleach bottle dyeing, poo imitating, pretty boy aspiring pack of whingeing, weak, and spineless group of eastern suburb twinkies.

lol junkboy, u arent trying out for an ad with wild turkey are u??

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:55 am

ahh yes, what a game. onya nick davis 4 sticking it up the critics. and how good was mcgough, and tarrant, and tarkyn, and bucks and leon etc. this is the way 2 win, when the whole team is fired up!

and tarkyn get better 4 next week!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:25 am

I saw Doska just after he was refused entry at the Cricketers, so he was there.

The Cricketer's follow the set policy of allowing children accompanied by adults into the pub BEFORE the game, but do not allow any children in after the game.

Before the game, Mags has to ring Joffa from outside the pub, so he can go out and callect all his "children".

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:14 pm

Its allways great to meet interstaters who come down for a game, it was good to meet you as well, im thrilled to hear you had a good time...go those maggies!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: