Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

We Need Members

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulie 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 8:06 am
Post subject: We Need MembersReply with quote

just read in the paper our mebership figure is currently28957 down from31455.we also have 7500 who have not renewed from last season.this leaves us wth around 4000 less members then essenslum and just behind the dawks.I encourage all Collingwood people who can afford it to sign up.Or to at least start saving for a membership for next season as without members we could easily go down the same street as the lions and swans.Remember 1986 people it can happen.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 8:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that membership Melbourne ONLY,becasue it it is,the Club should look after its interstate/intrastate members,We should also be fed with a bit more info from the club via these pages.
Our newspaper media in NSW/QLD is virtually ZILCH,and the only way we find out things from Mexico is via this BB (no complaints about that)but it would be nice to get media and newspaper information coming out of Melbourne.....I realise that we are mainly an ARL state,but fair crack of the sause bottle there is room for TWO codes up here.
WHat is gonna happen when the World Cup is on....ARL will then have something to complain about....at least it wont be AFL.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 11:05 am

i think its DISGUSTING that a club with the colours of a sewer has more members than the greatest team in the world, Collingwood.

dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 12:20 pm

Peter,
I am sure the club has an "Interstate Members" package available.

Check it out and get on board

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 5:02 pm

Yes there is a interstate package available. I don;t know what is included in it.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
Bones 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:41 am

Why pay good money when you cannot hear or see a game LIVE...
I dare say that a large chunk of those that have not renwewed are interstaters.
The issue does not seem to be a priority to our club. Too busy having shots at the players.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:01 am

well ive got my membership. and bones im sure if we got in the finals those interstaters would want 2 cart their arses down here to see the finals, and prolly deprive some of us who go every week the opportunity. so if they want to take their chances then good 4 them. and why is it suddenly collingwoods fault that the tv networks dont put the games on up there? im sure a footy club really has a lot do with that. so what if eddie is on tv on MELBOURNE channel 9. he obviously hasnt got much of a say as to what goes on in other states if the footy show isnt even on til like 2 in the morning or whatever. take ur issue up with the tv stations not the footy club.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:34 am

There is an interstate package available,but how often do we get to Melbourne and how often do the PIES play interstate.
The only main membership that we have interstate is the internet membership for $30:00.Nothing else really.
I will have my Collingwood flag flying in our bus when it hits the road in around 2 1/2 months time.A BIG MAGPIE POSTER inside the back window and a PIES flag from the front ploe....wont we look good,and would you believe the mrs hasnt got any objections,YET any way?????!!!!

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Bones 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:51 am

CQ that is a nice attitude to take of the poor country and interstaters who bleed black and white as much as you. You have no idea what it is like trying to see or listen to a game. All the CLUBS should be responsible for pushing this non coverage farce. But i guess we don't matter afterall according to your view..

CQ be very thankfull that you can go to any game you wish...

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:40 am

of course they want yous as members, all of the clubs would, every team would want as much exposure as possible but i reckon they dont have a lot of say as to what goes on tv interstate.
im glad i can go to most games, im going interstate this year to see the footy, but my point is that if they could be on tv interstate then of course they would but they dont have a say in the matter. but i dont think they should play more games interstate as they are a melbourne club and will stay that way, esp as most of their members are here and it would piss them off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: