Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

BBQ this saturday at cricketers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:23 am
Post subject: BBQ this saturday at cricketersReply with quote

PEOPLE
This saturday prior to the dorks match at the 'G' in the beer garden at the cricketers hotel Punt Road in Richmond Victoria a BBQ will commence from 11am we cordially welcome anyone and everyone but please note no DORK supporters please as we dont want to throw up whilst having the misfortune of looking at a club jumper that resembles toilet colors

Actually maybe a bit of chunder or spew (depending on where you were educated) may actually enhance there jumper so therefor i am now inviting all DORK supporters, maybe we can have a spew competition as we can stand the DORK supporter in his DORK jumper 10 feet away and see who can be the first chuck up on the prick...yes it's all good

I expect the beer garden to be overflowing with collingwood people and please have some brekky before you arrive, its first class people only at the cricketers because its a first class venue and we wont tolerate those who give the impression that they havnt been fed for a week.
Thankyou
please reply with a ' HELL YEAH '

TIME.....11AM ONWARDS

VENUE... THE CRICKETERS HOTEL

ALL WELCOME.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:29 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Might not be the place to take the Hawksfan Craig

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:37 am

YES.... it gets better the chef just rang and has informed us that the snags will be 100 % pure ausie beef, people this is excellent please attend to be a part of this extravaganza.

MUst reply with a 'HELL YEAH' sorry but thems the cooks orders.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:26 am

We must now be "regulars" at the Cricketer's Arms.

A couple of the staff wanted to know if we, the barrackers that meet in the beergarden before each Collingwood game, have our own website (we admitted that we informally use this one, but I was reluctant to specify it beyond Nick's, else they might look up to find out what we plan to get up to each week). They also asked us to contribute to their (resurrected) newsletter, so feel free to contribute (submit contributions at the bar, I guess).

I will be there, 11ish.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:55 am

should be fun. i'll be there at 11, bright and early.

paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:19 am

Does a liquid lunch count as brekky?I will be there "Hell Yeah"I think i will be there to open up at 10.00am

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:32 pm

Hey Hoggy, did you read what Joffa said? Have some Brekkie first? I think your scoffing "6 dozen in 5 minutes" attempt will have to wait for a less upmarket event.

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:48 pm

Yes very true mandy and please be advised hoggy an alternative venue say like some public hotel in the stkilda area will no doubt accomodate you.

ITS ALL FIRST CLASS AT THE CRICKITERS

Please note the cook will not serve anyone under the influence
Thank you

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:56 pm

People

sorry to be a pain in the arse,

Look the cook has rung again wanting to know what sort of desert to dish up to the collingwood boys , i suggested tin peaches and cream but the cook had to remind myself that at first class venues they dont serve up tin peaches...LOL he went on to suggest maybe a banana sufley, i told the cook to hold the phone as we will discuss it on nicks board...

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.

magpie24 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:59 pm

I want a VB CUSTARD,whack that on the menu Joff?

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR OWN WAY*****
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:05 pm

I think i will just see you at the game Joffa

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:07 pm

monsieur joffa
quelle suggestion brillante!! puis je faire quelques suggestions?

Ravioli aux Fruits de La Passion et Confit D'ananas - Delicate ravioli filled with passionfruit cream and served with pineapple and passionfruit confit, coconut sorbet (suggested accompaniment: La VB)

Quatuor de Citrons - Assortment of mini citrus delights, including a lemon souffle, Orange wine jelly, Lime Sorbet and citrus tart (suggested accompaniment: La VB)

Tarte (Facon) Tatin a la Pomee Glace Vanille - Caramelised apple tart, Caramel sauce and homemade vanilla ice cream (suggested accompaniment: La VB)

Souffle aux pistaches - Pistachio souffle, accompanied by Valrhona chocolate sorbet, pistachio and vanilla anglaise (suggested accompaniment: La VB)

Trio de Cremes Brulees -
Prune and armagnac (or VB), Banana and Lavender individual creme brulees served with their own accompaniments (suggested accompaniment: La VB)

Assiette de creme glace - Assortment of home made ice creams and sorbets served in a surprise box (suggested accompaniment: La VB)

Plateau de Fromage - Australian and French farmhouse cheeses (suggested accompaniment: La VB)

bon appétit

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797

[This message has been edited by junkboy75 (edited 15 April 2002).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:21 pm

Magpie Allan thank you but the cook has never heard of that one.

JUNKBOY

can you repost all that in bloody english i cant even pronounce them words
THANK YOU and again the cook awaits.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:25 pm

Well, there goes my pre-match entertainment!
As you say Mike, not the place for the Hawksfan!
Have a great time guys!

-Craig

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 1:47 pm

how about Trifle? easy to make for many people, and tastes delish

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: