Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

RE: Collingwood Cheersquad!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey magpie magic

I just read your last post where you claim to have hit david king the north melbourne player, mate as much as i love collingwood to death and hate all them other bastards i wouldnt stoop so gutless as to where im taking pot shots at players from behind the other side of the fence, hey next time we play north melbourne why dont you meet david king in the carpark and take a swing at him and see how big and tough you are, you have just destroyed any credibility you may of had, DONT ever come anywhere to near the cheer squad your type are not welcomed at all!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:17 pm

Hello northern pie

No worries pal it will be a pleasure to have you with us at anytime, when your ready to make the trip down to melb just send me a pvt message and i will get back to you with kerri's mobile ( she's the cheer squad president) and i will give you my mobile number as well
anytime mate
joffa

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 4:43 am

hey magpie magic can you not start another civil war? i'm sick of infighting.

we worked pretty hard in the cheer squad on friday night and it's always annoying to hear people say we should be better. if you think you can make us louder, come and sit with us and make some noise.

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 5:41 am

We're all human which means it's damn hard to chant and be loud and positive when your heart's being torn out of your chest, like on Friday night. I admit that had my quiet times during the match but it didn't mean I wasnt' 100% behind our boys.

It's easy to be critical but I think the cheer squad do a great job - and lets face it, no-one's paying them to do it - they make the run-throughs and show up at every game because they love Collingwood.

We'll all be back, bigger and louder than ever!

GO PIES!
Marg

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:18 am

DICKWIPE ALERT

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

MODERATORS, PLEASE NOTE

WE HAVE A DICKWIPE

ATTENTION

TROLL ON THE BOARDS

DICKWIPE

DICKWIPE

WE HAVE A TROLL

WE HAVE A DICKWIPE

ATTENTION
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:30 am

ahhh déja vu

It's Ok Alf, I've been watching since the first post.

One more post like the last (since deleted) and it will be out of here without a trace.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 14 April 2002).]
CAAS 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 6:59 am

Ironic that what i was saying 2 weeks ago is true.
Its amazing how people blame the chanting of the cheer squad when their team loses.
i was chant leader 2 years before Joffa took over. I cooped all this crap that Joffa is now copping. Even a regular on this chat site posted a msg about me saying i was bad at my job. Now he is sticking up for the guy who is copping it all now.
People need to realise that it takes guts to do what Joffa is doing by standing up in front of people and start yelling things out. You have got everyones eyes fixed on you.

i was standing in M2 - M3 and we had the Social Club sitting in front of us. We sang all game and the social club joined in and liked what we sang. Then we had the displeasure of being invovled in the brawl in M4 all because one of our guy's went to say well done to a mate of his who is a Carlton supporter so we werent happy with that but we did win.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:47 am

Yeah it's strange isn't it, When collingwood lose you dont need to look far to find enemies, collingwood people at times can very easily rip the hearts out of each other yet on the other hand it can be at times one of the greatest unions on this planet.
When we lost a few games last year i experienced some anger but i just shrugged it off probably because i didnt really understand what was going on, but this year has been hell and i just dont know why, maybe its because we ( the team ) is not presently showing any signs of improvement from last year.
As i was walking out of the MCG last friday night taking cheer squad stuff back to the truck i was abused by 2 other collingwood people they were not a part of cheer squad or the outer squad and i have never seen them before, but the things they were saying were abhorent and so hurtful, to be labelled 'a thucking disgrace to the collingwood football club' well to be honest im still trying to get over it,on top of that a person who i will not name who regularly post on this board rang a certain journalist last week riding on the back of a bullshit article which appeared in that paper with allegations of complete and utter bullshit which was supposed to have occured some 12 months ago, which for those that have been on nicks for a while will remember. look im not having a self pity session or a sook im just trying to point out that some of our very own people can be so cruel and it has to stop, beware people when we lose the knives apparantly come out, well let me tell those who feel brave to chuck daggers in peoples backs, you will do no good with me because i have a steel ironed spine.
Thanks CAAS and everyone else for your kind words, thats all i will ever say on all of this crap....BRING ON THE DORKS!!!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:53 am

If you where sitting next to the Carlton cheersquad, that means our cheersquad was down the other end. Given the conditions on the night, you probably could not see them, let alone hear them. Even before the rain started, noise seemed to be dampened. Once it started, I do not think noise was travelling all that far.

Our cheersquad sounded loud and proud, at the Ponnie end.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:07 am

don't worry joffa. trust me, the season's gonna get a lot better. by september you'll be thinking 'geez what was i so worried about way back in april!'

no dramas mate! when we start winning it's gonna be sensational. imagine the cricketers' before our first final in bloody years!

paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:09 am

Good on you Joffa you shouldn't have to cop that crap.Its a wonder you didnt jam a banner pole where the sun don't shine.Real Collingwood people appricate the time and effort you put in for the club we all love.I better finish this post i am beginning to sound like a major suck up See you at the cricketers on saturday bring on the dawks.

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:01 pm

When I first heard about the brawl in M3/M4 I immediately thought of you, CAAS. In fact, I was almost going to raise the question as to whether you were involved, but I decided not to do so, because I thought it might be construed as mischief-making on my part.

And we can't have mischief-making on the Bulletin board, now ... can we?

But now that you've openly admitted being involved in this little fracas ... er, melee ... or was it just a good old fashioned donnybrook? ... I must say, I'm shocked. Outraged, in fact.

To think that a fine upstanding citizen like yourself ... a person who is a credit to The Club at all times ... a man who continually extolls those good conservative family values that we all believe in so much ... to think that you ... CAAS ... of all people ... could have been involved in any way with such outlandish behaviour is just beyond my comprehension.

I am so disappointed in you, CAAS.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:08 pm

I'll ask nicely once. Please leave it alone Alf.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: