Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 597, 598, 599 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your sign?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 am

The Prototype wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Congrats Proto! Smile

Thanks. Smile

KenH wrote:
That is terrific news Proto!

It is, I changed the shirt and attitude it seems and I got hired so I am good to go. My shirt hadn't fitted for a few years so I have lost a lot of weight too.

think positive wrote:
Well done mate, kudus to you for never giving up xxx

Thanks many times I have thought about giving up, but still fight on, still fighting on with a few things but I think the battle for Laura is unattainable but hey I still try lol. xxx

stui magpie wrote:
Good stuff Daveage

Thanks man. Smile

Unattainable should never be used when talking about relationships. Love is not about your worth, it's a feeling. Let it go, she may come back, or you leave the door open for someone who will love you back. If someone doesn't love you, it doesn't mean your not worthy, it just means your not the one. Everyone is worthy of love.

Except umpires

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:10 am

watt price tully wrote:
Congrats Proto

Thanks, I have been a bit too busy to celebrate as yet, but I got to see the Under 23s AAFC National Carnival this afternoon even though Tassie lost it wasn't a bad way to spend the day. It will be how I am spending Friday as well.

think positive wrote:
Unattainable should never be used when talking about relationships. Love is not about your worth, it's a feeling. Let it go, she may come back, or you leave the door open for someone who will love you back. If someone doesn't love you, it doesn't mean your not worthy, it just means your not the one. Everyone is worthy of love.

Except umpires

This is certainly true, I haven't completely shut the door I am exploring the world of feelings and such right now. Maybe one day when she figures herself out she will remember the feelings she had for me and it will be better than it was before.

She's seeing a psychologist right now to figure out her issues, and go from there maybe she will see that everyone but me has been using her for their own gain and stop letting people treat her like garbage. That's my main hope that if it's not me, it's someone decent not more users.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Hanging out in Morwell Red Rooster en route to Lakes Entrance. Come say hi, Swoop! Mr. Green
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:09 am

I coached my last game tonight, time to hand over the reins (and stress!)after nearly 13 years!! last week we played crap and scraped into the grand final by 1 goal! this week, I had a couple of my fastest players out, and we had to play the undefeated rep team from hoppers!! huh no chance! but no one told my kids that!!

we led from start to finish, they levelled it in the third, but we held tough, won by 4 goals! such a great way to bow out! three of the four plaques on the trophy have our name on it! wow, what a win!! one of my favourite 3 for sure!! cheers

Last edited by think positive on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:23 am; edited 6 times in total
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:12 am

^ that's great Jo - the kids will be worse off from you hanging up the boots so to speak - well done you Cool
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:15 am

Morrigu wrote:
^ that's great Jo - the kids will be worse off from you hanging up the boots so to speak - well done you Cool

thanks honey, was a really awesome game!! im still in shock!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:22 am

Congrats Jo!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:25 am

Jezza wrote:
Congrats Jo!

Wink cheers Jezza xx

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:48 am

Well done Jo! Those girls won't forget you!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 am

KenH wrote:
Well done Jo! Those girls won't forget you!

Thanks mate, I got a beautiful card from them, (and wine!) and it joins the others they have given me over the years. It's been a real privilege to work with them over the years; there's been maybe 25 different kids on the roster, and it's been awesome, we've been in about 20 grand finals, and won most of them so it's a pretty good record!

Been a good week, juniors Tuesday ladies team won the grannie last week, and her mixed team also won on the Thursday! So three from three, I coached 2 of them, so feeling pretty happy right now! Cheers

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Goodonya Jo.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:40 pm

That's a terrific effort Jo.
It must be a bit sad hanging up the boots, err sneakers, Volley's or what-ever you wear on your feet but it's going to free up a lot of your time to do other stuff and that's gotta make you happy!
Cheers.

Last edited by 3.14159 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Thanks guys. Xx

(Asics, has to be Asics!)

Yeah was a bit sad. My daughter was the last of the originals left after one left 2 seasons ago for year 12, and another left last season but came back half way through. another has been there for 9 of the years! Junior wants to try out for state league comp again, she stopped just before year 12, and I think it would do her good to have a new focus. The team she's trying for trains Monday (her old team is Sunday, too hard!) and they play Tuesday. Me still coaching the original team was holding her back, and I didn't want to do that. Besides,I'm over arguing with umpires, and trying to field a team when the kids text you half an hour before game time and say they ain't coming! She's still on the roster, in case she's not selected, but One of the other mums used to coach, and she is similar to me in her thinking, I asked her to take over, so they are in good hands! It's not just coaching, I've scored most of the games too, for three teams a week! Be nice to sit back and just watch! I'll still help with the mixed team, they handle it themselves most weeks, but since winning the grand final they will move to section one, and as a couple of the guys have dodgy skills, they will need my help. That's why they asked me to coach the finals, because they didn't know how to tell a couple of the guys they were getting a half game each! I've been helping both of them with their footwork and defensive tactics (ie no you can't 'take em out!") all season, this was the first season 3 of the guys have ever played, so they did really well to take out the grand final! All the girls and the other 2 guys have the skills for A grade, and I'll get the other 2 there! I've stopped them stepping!

Last edited by think positive on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Well done johnny

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2015/07/07/19/22/johnny-depp-visits-sick-queensland-kids-in-full-jack-sparrow-garb

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 597, 598, 599 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
Page 598 of 866   

Jump to: