Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 567, 568, 569 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
All right Stui, the game's up. It's time to stop bragging about how big your feet are. Wink

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-size?CMP=soc_567

If that's the results I'm happy to say that confirms that, as in most things, I'm above average. Razz Cool Wink

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 pm

I tried measuring mine, but one had too much saliva on it and I was standing on the other one.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm not sure if I would like to try measuring his or hers but one had saliva on it . What's it like? Where were you standing on the other one?
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Tannin wrote:
I tried measuring mine, but one had too much saliva on it and I was standing on the other one.

You need to learn to dribble out of both sides of your mouth.....

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:04 pm

What happened to it? Where were you standing on the other one?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:08 pm

ronrat wrote:
ttp://www.sunrisechildrensvillage.org/
Thanks Ronrat, fantastic, had a quick look at the site, and will have a better one tonight, so good to read about good deeds and nice outcomes for a change, cheers[/quote

I spoke to an office girl there, Khmer lass, when I handed over the bag of goodies and made a donation. She told me that none of the kids had any idea of when their birthdays were. So they made them up. And spaced them out avoided Buddha days, NYE etc. I had some toys in the bag and she said they will hang onto them and give them to kids as birthday gifts. The bag would go to the next school aged kid they received.

I asked a Qantas hostie on a domestic flight if I could have a kids pack of colouring book etc as I was collecting them to take to Cambodia for orphans. I had the backpack with me because Mum gave it to me that day and I hadn't packed it. She grabbed the bag walked off and came back with it 2-3rds full (all they had) and gave me a free beer for being a nice bloke.

There is a orphanage a few kms from me here in Thailand set up by a priest years ago. I was given some soccer balls a few years ago in Australia by a coca cola rep. I bought them here , got someone to pump them up for me and wandered off to donate them. I then realised I had left my passport in the hotel so rather than give them to a security guard who may have kept them I booted them over the fence where about 100 kids were playing soccer with one ball. Suddenly there were 4 balls in play and the kids were shrieking. A Nun saw what I had done and gave me a Thai wai and a thumbs up.

Man that's awesome. This site really needs a like button.

Cheers

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Good job RR Cool

Soccer balls are a great gift - we took some socceroo balls ( and a pump) to Namibia last trip for the Himba folk - kids loved them and unlike spoilt Western kids they immediately shared, no fights and no mine mine mine!!!

ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:55 am

Third world kids like any sort of ball. Even tennis balls. My brother lives in Indonesia and says he sees kids play with things like a coke can and a stick. Our dogs have more toys than most of these kids will ever see.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:45 am

Not necessarily a bad thing though. It's good for kids to grow up being able to use their imagination and create games from everyday objects. Compare this with modern Australian children who spend their days in front of the TV or playing video games. I'd be happy for my son to get enjoyment out of such simple things.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Very nice story RR!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:35 pm

had a Dr's check today. Had some test available to men between 45 and 49 which consists of a Nurse asking a bunch of questions then giving the doc the results.

BP still on the high side even with the meds but not going to kill me this week
Cholesterol and triglycerides all good, no liver issues with the last blood test so I don't need to cut back drinking.
Blood sugar been creeping up the last 18 months, just above normal but below bad so can tuck that one away for a bit later.
Doc reckons I should drop 10kg, but he's using that BMI thing as a guide so I'll give him 5
Did the quick visual skin check for cancer, no probs. For a blonde who is very very slack with using sunscreen, I don't burn easy and have never had a skin cancer, whereas my dad could get them on a sunny day while sitting inside a bomb shelter wearing a lead suit. happy that's clear.

Overall, got to be happy with the results. Sorry kids and people at work (and here), you're stuck with me for a bit longer.

Wink

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:27 pm

stui magpie wrote:
had a Dr's check today. Had some test available to men between 45 and 49 which consists of a Nurse asking a bunch of questions then giving the doc the results.

Cholesterol and triglycerides all good, no liver issues with the last blood test so I don't need to cut back drinking.
Blood sugar been creeping up the last 18 months, just above normal but below bad so can tuck that one away for a bit later.
Doc reckons I should drop 10kg, but he's using that BMI thing as a guide so I'll give him 5
Did the quick visual skin check for cancer, no probs. For a blonde who is very very slack with using sunscreen, I don't burn easy and have never had a skin cancer, whereas my dad could get them on a sunny day while sitting inside a bomb shelter wearing a lead suit. happy that's clear.

Overall, got to be happy with the results. Sorry kids and people at work (and here), you're stuck with me for a bit longer.

Wink

10kg huh? Better get the dust of the shed!

No no no no no

I mean yes

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Oh, and um, well done Razz Razz Razz
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 pm

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Wink

10kg huh? Better get the dust of the shed!

No no no no no

I mean yes

I've shrunk and got fat. I'm 190cm and 102kg. Doc reckons 90kg, I reckon he should stop self prescribing. 95kg is achievable without needing to turn my whole life into a weight loss mission..

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:16 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Sorry kids and people at work (and here), you're stuck with me for a bit longer.

So you didn't get that nice soup I sent you? Gave it to the cat, I suppose. Damn shame that. There goes 150 grammes of perfectly good ground glass I won't see again.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 567, 568, 569 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
Page 568 of 866   

Jump to: