Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 821, 822, 823 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ You will - the Family Court website is really helpful and there are heaps of FAQs and Guides! You are in front already having the letter from DHHS - we had to deal with a Legal Aid lawyer who turned up to represent the mother who didn't work so free gratis for her ( she never came Rolling Eyes ) but we still got through it ok with no lawyer - my brothers works!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:22 am

Got a bloke outside installing the new headunit in the Crewman. Touchscreen radio/CD player with bluetooth so I can use the phone through it. Getting it done a day earlier than planned. Smile

The guys name is Yusuf, so if you see on the news a story about a white crewman ute exploding and multiple people being taken out by fragments of burning mullet, you'll know he installed more than the head unit.

Joking.

He's clearly a subbie for the install mob, rocks up in a nice looking VW passat rather than a tradie van or ute and has the boot full of tools and parts

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 pm

New head unit works brilliant, including the bluetooth hands free for the phone.

Got a call while I was out driving to pick up the weathershield I bought from the dealer, I'll put that on when it's less freezing outside.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Went to the AJP Ban Live Export rally in the city today - could have done without the cold and the drizzle but good turn up. Lyn White is an amazing inspiring woman would have been wasted if she had stayed in the Police Force that's for sure!
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:21 pm

South Melbourne markets!

Wow, what a great set up. I love oysters and getting them so fresh and cheap then smashing them on the spot in the munch out area was awesome!

Fish so cheap!!! We pay $60-$80/kg for Red Emporer in Perth.... $40 here!!! Even King George whitting fillets are only $52/kg... crazy!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Really proud of my kids. The youngest completed exams for the first trimester second year for the JD which is full time while working 2 days a week a little while ago. She said it was a tough period and thought she fluffed an exam in advanced property law: she said it was hardest exam she’s ever done and was really distressed after it; she could intellectualize that it wasn’t the end of the world but she’s so committed to it and works so hard it was hard for her to get a perspective.

Anyway, time passed, she’d already arranged to take a week off & went to blob out in Thailand with a girlfriend for a week of R and R when she got the news this morning she topped her cohort! Teacher wants to use her paper as an exemplar of how to go about things...

Friggin amazing: she’s so stoked. Well done her.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:26 pm

That’s brilliant well done to her
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:44 pm

That's great, WPT! Always a wonderful feeling to surpass your own expectations. Excellent to hear that she's doing so well for herself. Smile
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Cheers TP & David. She was genuinely shocked. She works so bloody hard she certainly deserves it.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:21 pm

^

Good on her WPT, must get the work ethic from her mum. Razz Wink

My contract at work finishes tomorrow, I've been asking for a couple of weeks what's happening cos I was supposed to be getting a new one for 12-18 months to go work on an IT project. Caught up with the woman I'd be working for Monday, she apologised as there'd been a few changes since I got that verbal offer and some uncertainty so no one was prepared to authorise the contract.

Long story short, I got a new one today for another 3 months, start on the project Monday (NFI what I'm doing, the PD is hieroglyphics), got a meeting with the ED of the project on Monday to discuss my role.

I've really enjoyed the last 2 months working in the IR/Case management area. . One of the guys in the team, a recovering Lawyer in his own words, commented today that it was obvious I'd done this before as after a few days I'd taken to it like a duck to water. I countered with, "more like a pig to mud"

Anyway, I like the joint and I feel valued by the people I've worked and interacted with and got my confidence back. New chapter and challenges come Monday and 3 more months of employment. Plus I got a new work laptop today, very schmick. Smile

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:34 pm

Well done Stui, I’m sure you deserve it.

It’s nice to read about every one kicking goals instead of doom and gloom!
Me, I’m kicking myself for missing tonight’s sunset after seeing everyone’s pics in Facebook, but we left home at 6 got home at 4.30, it’s been an exhausting couple of weeks, junior dished up spag bol, I think hubby is upstairs asleep, and I veggied on the couch catching up on taped Foxtel stuff, but

We have walls! I actually got teary when I saw them this morning! Looks amazing, you don’t know if your design is any good til the walls are in! It’s awesome!

On the way home hubby says next time we won’t build so far away. Next time? God no, no next time I’m toasted!

Cheers hope every one else had a great week too! Bath time!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:58 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Good on her WPT, must get the work ethic from her mum. Razz Wink

My contract at work finishes tomorrow, I've been asking for a couple of weeks what's happening cos I was supposed to be getting a new one for 12-18 months to go work on an IT project. Caught up with the woman I'd be working for Monday, she apologised as there'd been a few changes since I got that verbal offer and some uncertainty so no one was prepared to authorise the contract.

Long story short, I got a new one today for another 3 months, start on the project Monday (NFI what I'm doing, the PD is hieroglyphics), got a meeting with the ED of the project on Monday to discuss my role.

I've really enjoyed the last 2 months working in the IR/Case management area. . One of the guys in the team, a recovering Lawyer in his own words, commented today that it was obvious I'd done this before as after a few days I'd taken to it like a duck to water. I countered with, "more like a pig to mud"

Anyway, I like the joint and I feel valued by the people I've worked and interacted with and got my confidence back. New chapter and challenges come Monday and 3 more months of employment. Plus I got a new work laptop today, very schmick. Smile

Chees Stui.

Well done you, so glad it's working out. Well done you although they friggin' left it till the last minute to let you know.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:59 pm

think positive wrote:
Well done Stui, I’m sure you deserve it.

It’s nice to read about every one kicking goals instead of doom and gloom!
Me, I’m kicking myself for missing tonight’s sunset after seeing everyone’s pics in Facebook, but we left home at 6 got home at 4.30, it’s been an exhausting couple of weeks, junior dished up spag bol, I think hubby is upstairs asleep, and I veggied on the couch catching up on taped Foxtel stuff, but

We have walls! I actually got teary when I saw them this morning! Looks amazing, you don’t know if your design is any good til the walls are in! It’s awesome!

On the way home hubby says next time we won’t build so far away. Next time? God no, no next time I’m toasted!

Cheers hope every one else had a great week too! Bath time!

Nex time indeed! Walls sounds funny to hear! Great stuff TP.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:09 am

Wink
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Watching Calton get sodomised by Norf. Very Happy Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 821, 822, 823 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
Page 822 of 866   

Jump to: