Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 702, 703, 704 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

mandy wrote:
Have decided to throw caution to the wind and do what I want. For the first time in 21 years my life is again my own. Have raised my kid, she's moved out and now my time is for me.

So. I'm going to quit the job I hate, become an Uber driver (I LOVE to drive and can be flexible) and go back to school to study law. If not now, when?

I actually feel really good about this and I can't even remember the last time I did. Go me.

You need to try Reverse Uber - the one where you pick up the passenger and throw them the keys and say go where you want, the meter is running while you sit in the back and watch your shows on the DVD player.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:58 am

mandy wrote:
Have decided to throw caution to the wind and do what I want. For the first time in 21 years my life is again my own. Have raised my kid, she's moved out and now my time is for me.

So. I'm going to quit the job I hate, become an Uber driver (I LOVE to drive and can be flexible) and go back to school to study law. If not now, when?

I actually feel really good about this and I can't even remember the last time I did. Go me.

Good for you! Wish I was that brave. Hope it goes well - I'm sure it will!
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:08 am

Don't know where to put this so here'll do - it's not making me happy but maybe everyone else..

Christmas is almost here (as I could tell from the RIDICULOUSLY packed roads around the shopping centre yesterday).

I couldn't really give a toss this year but to everyone else (in case I'm not on here between now & then - don't want to be called a Grinch Wink), HO HO HO & Merry Christmas. Have a good one everyone.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:15 pm

luvdids wrote:
Don't know where to put this so here'll do - it's not making me happy but maybe everyone else..

Christmas is almost here (as I could tell from the RIDICULOUSLY packed roads around the shopping centre yesterday).

I couldn't really give a toss this year but to everyone else (in case I'm not on here between now & then - don't want to be called a Grinch Wink), HO HO HO & Merry Christmas. Have a good one everyone.

Merry Christmas to you too! And all the bet for the New Year!

wont be easy, take care of you xxx

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:22 pm

luvdids wrote:

Ain't that the truth! I drive past Highpoint to get to work - thousands of em - glad I don't have to shop!!

Compliments of the season to you and all and happy holidays to those having time off - lucky buggars Sad

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:57 am

Tukky (pronoumced Tooky) had 7 puppies last night. 4 black and 3 white. Half poodle half some mexican yapping dog. She is a gem. Hardly a yelp from her. Need to name them before Boom does. Krak, Varcoe, Leon, Dakes , Blair, Rowdy and wee georgie at the moment.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:53 pm

ronrat wrote:
Tukky (pronoumced Tooky) had 7 puppies last night. 4 black and 3 white. Half poodle half some mexican yapping dog. She is a gem. Hardly a yelp from her. Need to name them before Boom does. Krak, Varcoe, Leon, Dakes , Blair, Rowdy and wee georgie at the moment.

How lovely - congrats grandpa - love the names Very Happy

Got any pics??

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Morrigu wrote:
ronrat wrote:

Got any pics??

When they have eyes opened. Leon has a big white star on his neck. Rowdy is well rowdy. Wee Georgie never leaves Mums side. She was the last born and has a different birthday. Lots of 2 bedroom semi detached homes around here which are great for little dogs so hopefully we can keep them local.Otherwise up to market they will go.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Morrigu wrote:
ronrat wrote:

Got any pics??

When they have eyes opened. Leon has a big white star on his neck. Rowdy is well rowdy. Wee Georgie never leaves Mums side. She was the last born and has a different birthday. Lots of 2 bedroom semi detached homes around here which are great for little dogs so hopefully we can keep them local.Otherwise up to market they will go.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Morrigu wrote:
ronrat wrote:

Got any pics??

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Kids came over for dinner as usual. The little bloke is a real bull at a gate, few days short of 11 months he's running round and into everything.

His dad, my son, is brilliant with him. His mum struggles a bit but he's a blokes boy. He takes to me quick after a brief settling in period then he listens and I'm dad No 2. (Dad no 1 is king bit that's cool)

Boisterous little bugger, would rather play with the broom and whip than his toys.

Really great spending time with him (and my kids too). I actually had a moment and volunteered to look after him for a couple of hours while I'm on holidays if they wanted to go to a movie or something. Confused

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:57 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Kids came over for dinner as usual. The little bloke is a real bull at a gate, few days short of 11 months he's running round and into everything.

His dad, my son, is brilliant with him. His mum struggles a bit but he's a blokes boy. He takes to me quick after a brief settling in period then he listens and I'm dad No 2. (Dad no 1 is king bit that's cool)

Boisterous little bugger, would rather play with the broom and whip than his toys.

Really great spending time with him (and my kids too). I actually had a moment and volunteered to look after him for a couple of hours while I'm on holidays if they wanted to go to a movie or something. Confused

Um, the whip? Hahahahahaha!

The rest is very sweet! Don't you be getting soft now!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Mrs WPT & I decided to sell our house. We did OK:

http://www.domain.com.au/news/toorak-mansion-smashes-record-as-most-expensive-house-sold-in-victoria-20161220-gter8i/

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:31 pm

^

yeah, Right. Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

yeah, Right. Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

So we did a bit better than OK Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 702, 703, 704 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
Page 703 of 866   

Jump to: