Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 610, 611, 612 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
David wrote:
think positive wrote:
Hubby's blood count down from a scary 18 to just .06

Nice to be able to breath again, even for a little while

Great to hear, TP. That's fantastic news.

Ditto! Smile

Smile. Ta

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 am

^That's nice news for you and the family, TP. Time for a happy drop rather than a stress reliever!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:24 am

Ain't that the truth!

Now to get me healthy! I have 2 swollen black eyes from severe sinusitis and hay fever, vertigo so bad I feel like I'm on a ship! Stress wears you down! I'm taking today to get some balance, and clean up some stuff that I've let get away.

Just had a friend over for some weights tuition! Since I'm feeling out of shape, it was very flattering to be asked "how do you get arms and shoulders like that?"! (It's actually happened a lot over the years, but right now it means more than 10 would at other times!).

She's coming back Friday, we will do a Pilates dvd together, and the arm shoulder work again!

With the right eye drops, hay fever/allergy meds, I feel like a brand new person compared to yesterday! I am just not a good sick person!

Good to hear your getting back into excercise, it really does add so much quality to your life, just being able to do things without wondering if you can! Just every day things!

Cheers

Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 am

Jezza wrote:
David wrote:
think positive wrote:
Hubby's blood count down from a scary 18 to just .06

Nice to be able to breath again, even for a little while

Great to hear, TP. That's fantastic news.

Ditto! Smile

Ditto ditto
Dangles 

Balmey Army

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 am

What made me happy today is that I don't have to go work today or tomorrow. Rostered day off today TIL day tomorrow.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:52 am

Greetings from las Vegas. Weather is here, wish you were beautiful.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

Ugh

Bitch

Garden wedding this afternoon! It's brrrrrrrr, really brrrrrrr, windy, like blow off roof tops windy, and I have no idea what to wear! Worse part is the reception is 5 hours later! And it's a 30-40 min drive, in good traffic!

Great weekend, 40th tomorrow, one of rods workmate,s so I won't know anyone very well, if at all, and oldest daughters boyfriends 21st Sunday! They live in Epping, so won't know anyone there either! And I'm still sick! No footy, too buggered!

So enjoy that $Ł$%^%%$ sunshine, sunshine, and have a cocktail for me! (A yard stick of B52 should do it, you get them from Fat Tuesday!) apols to the coritically correct, that's it's name!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Tequila has remarkable restorative powers.

I've been awake since 4am Thursday Melbourne time and I was starting to hit the wall. Did a quick bit of shopping at walgreens went back to the room and I was resdy for a sleep. It's 107f outside.

So got my arse up and went for a stroll down the miracle mile shops and got a $10 Marguerite that could peel paint and took it for a walk.

Btw walgreens is a chemist shop. I went in to buy some dederant and came out with a bottle of red and som3 snacks. Chemist warehouse, lift your game.

Anyway, walking round the street with a seriously alcoholic slushy is standard. People are roaking round 2ith cwns and stubbies of beer or slushies and not a cop in sight, im going to sleep well when I eventually go to bed.

King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Put it all on black and close your eyes.
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:17 pm

OK I will put it there.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:12 am

stui magpie wrote:
Tequila has remarkable restorative powers.

I've been awake since 4am Thursday Melbourne time and I was starting to hit the wall. Did a quick bit of shopping at walgreens went back to the room and I was resdy for a sleep. It's 107f outside.

So got my arse up and went for a stroll down the miracle mile shops and got a $10 Marguerite that could peel paint and took it for a walk.

Btw walgreens is a chemist shop. I went in to buy some dederant and came out with a bottle of red and som3 snacks. Chemist warehouse, lift your game.

Anyway, walking round the street with a seriously alcoholic slushy is standard. People are roaking round 2ith cwns and stubbies of beer or slushies and not a cop in sight, im going to sleep well when I eventually go to bed.

If you think Walgreens is good, find a Walmart! Apart from the funny farm perv factor, you can fill your prescription, get your eyes tested, buy the glasses, decorate the house and fill your wardrobe and pantry for about $1000!
And the change room staff will happily go and get you the next size! Cheers

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Pack of miseable bastards you all are, no one's been happy?

Having a night in tonight, but ive been having a blast. Went to Fremont st last night in downtown old las vegas. Sensory overload. The Strip is wow enough the first few times but Fremont st at night is the strip on roids and acid. Take a blindfold if you take the kids.

This arvo I did a chopper flight out to and down into the grand canyon. Bloody brilliant. Only slight downside was because it was a very cloudy day we didn't get to see the sun picking out all the different colours in the rocks. But still bloody brilliant. Sitting up front in the chopper next to the passenger door I was happy as a dog with 2 dicks.

Ive done a lot of walking and sightseeing, not a lot of laying round relaxing but my liver is about to take out a restraining order as are the bathroom scales.

Ive really enjoyed my time here, got the 2 nights and best part of 3 days to go. Fly out Thursday night vegas time and hit home Saturday moring.

Tomorrow night im going to see a show for my last night here. Got a ticket to Absinthe at Caesars palace. Google it. Should be a hoot.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Have a great time. You missed the footy: Collingwood thrashed Richmond again.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Yeah I noticed. And the Vpt is full of interest and humor.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:00 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Pack of miseable bastards you all are, no one's been happy?

Having a night in tonight, but ive been having a blast. Went to Fremont st last night in downtown old las vegas. Sensory overload. The Strip is wow enough the first few times but Fremont st at night is the strip on roids and acid. Take a blindfold if you take the kids.

This arvo I did a chopper flight out to and down into the grand canyon. Bloody brilliant. Only slight downside was because it was a very cloudy day we didn't get to see the sun picking out all the different colours in the rocks. But still bloody brilliant. Sitting up front in the chopper next to the passenger door I was happy as a dog with 2 dicks.

Ive done a lot of walking and sightseeing, not a lot of laying round relaxing but my liver is about to take out a restraining order as are the bathroom scales.

Ive really enjoyed my time here, got the 2 nights and best part of 3 days to go. Fly out Thursday night vegas time and hit home Saturday moring.

Tomorrow night im going to see a show for my last night here. Got a ticket to Absinthe at Caesars palace. Google it. Should be a hoot.

How did you find the hookers?

They leave calling cards all over Vegas don't they?

Surely you dabbled.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 610, 611, 612 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
Page 611 of 866   

Jump to: