Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 528, 529, 530 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke to another of my neighbours today and she told me a bit about her trip to Arizona (she got back yesterdae).
Anywae she booked her ticket with extra leg room 9or sumpthink) and arrived at check-in. At the same time a man in a wheel chair and his wife had found that they had mis-booked their tixs and would have to sit in economy.
My wonderful neighbour Kerry offered up her seat to the couple and said she would sit in economy for the short flight to Sydneny.
She walked on to the plane and looked for her econ seat but was told she'd been upgraded to first class.
Brilliant she thought but then when the plane flew out of Oz she was still sitting in first enjoying every minute.
She had her week in Aridzone a when went to the airport expecting the extra leg room 1 she'd booked, but No.
She was back in first class for the entire trip home two.

I saw her car there so I dopped in. She was still jet-lagged but managed to write me a letter to show in court tomorrow outlining a brief history of her exchanges with the Queen of Garbage living next door to us both...It's not very complimentary.
(She also told me sumpthink very interesting about a piece of local real estate that is about to go on market... Cool.

I've spent the entire week-end cutting and partly splitting nearly 8 meters of red gum with a friend I made when helping out in the woman's wood-work classes at the local men's shed...and i am dogg tired.
I've had 1/2 a bottle of red, my bod's feeling better after a 12/ hour shower and I feel the world better than I did a few hours ago.

my dae in court is tomorrow
(& can't come soon enough).
good nite.
(and wish me luck Jo, Xx).

... Hic!
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:34 pm

^ and I wish you the very best luck too 3!

Sláinte

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Embarassed it seems the luck sent your way is to be sure, to be sure, to be sure Wink Razz
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:46 pm

3.14159 wrote:
I spoke to another of my neighbours today and she told me a bit about her trip to Arizona (she got back yesterdae).
Anywae she booked her ticket with extra leg room 9or sumpthink) and arrived at check-in. At the same time a man in a wheel chair and his wife had found that they had mis-booked their tixs and would have to sit in economy.
My wonderful neighbour Kerry offered up her seat to the couple and said she would sit in economy for the short flight to Sydneny.
She walked on to the plane and looked for her econ seat but was told she'd been upgraded to first class.
Brilliant she thought but then when the plane flew out of Oz she was still sitting in first enjoying every minute.
She had her week in Aridzone a when went to the airport expecting the extra leg room 1 she'd booked, but No.

I saw her car there so I dopped in. She was still jet-lagged but managed to write me a letter to show in court tomorrow outlining a brief history of her exchanges with the Queen of Garbage living next door to us both...It's not very complimentary.
(She also told me sumpthink very interesting about a piece of local real estate that is about to go on market... Cool.

I've spent the entire week-end cutting and partly splitting nearly 8 meters of red gum with a friend I made when helping out in the woman's wood-work classes at the local men's shed...and i am dogg tired.
I've had 1/2 a bottle of red, my bod's feeling better after a 12/ hour shower and I feel the world better than I did a few hours ago.

good nite.

... Hic!

Hey good luck mate I'm sure you will be fine, truths on your side xxx

And your neighbour in first class? That's called Karma, good on her, beautiful story xxxx

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:47 pm

Morrigu wrote:
Embarassed it seems the luck sent your way is to be sure, to be sure, to be sure Wink Razz

Hahaha someone's on a tablet??

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:50 pm

think positive wrote:
[quote="3.14159"]I spoke to another of my neighbours today and she told me a bit about her trip to Arizona (she got back yesterdae).

[i] (She also told me sumpthink very interesting about a piece of local real estate that is about to go on market... Cool[/i].

good nite.

... Hic![/quote]

Hey good luck mate I'm sure you will be fine, truths on your side xxx

And your neighbour in first class? That's called Karma, good on her, beautiful story xxxx
There exists some female who car there so he or she dopped in.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:59 am

think positive wrote:
Morrigu wrote:

Oh no! I just deleted the double posts out of habit, and realised it led to that awesome post which has now lost all context. Confused

This moderating gig is tougher than I thought it would be...

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:07 am

David wrote:
think positive wrote:
Morrigu wrote:

Oh no! I just deleted the double posts out of habit, and realised it led to that awesome post which has now lost all context. Confused

This moderating gig is tougher than I thought it would be...

Hehehehehehehe! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:56 am

That'll learn ya
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Nazi.
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Went to work Monday night to have the RN tell me that HR had a word to her about me, she said they are pleased as punch with me and wanted me to know.
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:29 pm

1061 wrote:
Went to work Monday night to have the RN tell me that HR had a word to her about me, she said they are pleased as punch with me and wanted me to know.

The Royal Navy must be happy with your work.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:42 am

5150 wrote:
1061 wrote:

The Royal Navy must be happy with your work.

As is His or Her Royal Highness

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Represented my SO in a VCAT hearing today. Rental agent tried to evict her and our daughter (I'm not on the lease because reasons) effective immediately, despite numerous attempts to negotiate and no rental arrears on the account.

I was like Perry Mason while the agent became flustered and upset as I clearly gained and held the upper hand. Their entire claim was dismissed, so today is indeed a good day. While it's no more than a stay of execution (still have to move out pretty soon), at least it's on our terms and not theirs.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Well done,but what's SO?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 528, 529, 530 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
Page 529 of 866   

Jump to: