Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made you happy today?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 837, 838, 839 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^

Jim or Dayne? Wink

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Yeah Dayne.... 7th of November.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:02 pm

i every mining site my brother has been in asia and south america jim and jack are close by. except mongolia where the crib was bread, cheese, dried meat, onions and a litre of water that turned out to be vodka.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Police have charged Melbourne Cup-winning horse trainer Darren Weir and two other men with animal cruelty offences following raids on Weir's stables near Ballarat and Warrnambool in January this year.

All four men are due to appear at the Melbourne Magistrates' Court on October 23.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-09/darren-weir-charged-over-alleged-animal-cruelty-offences/11585886

No pissy slaps on the wrists - appropriate and just sentences please!!!

Shite "industry" Evil or Very Mad
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:21 pm

^ It’s great in one way to see light being shown on the barbaric horse racing industry.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Daughter number one got a pay rise as well as become a national training manager for her company.

Daughter number 2 applied for 11 clerkship positions with legal firms & got 10 offers. She got the 3 she wants for her future legal career.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:32 pm

^Mrs WPT has done an amazing job Razz

Just joking - well done them must be so pleasing as parents to see your kids doing well and achieving!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Daughter number one got a pay rise as well as become a national training manager for her company.

Daughter number 2 applied for 11 clerkship positions with legal firms & got 10 offers. She got the 3 she wants for her future legal career.

Just make sure she doesn't go getting engaged to 60+ yr old Magistrates. Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:28 pm

Morrigu wrote:
^Mrs WPT has done an amazing job Razz

Just joking - well done them must be so pleasing as parents to see your kids doing well and achieving!

Cheers Morrigu. Yeah, stoked for both of them. They both work very hard.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:29 pm

stui magpie wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Just make sure she doesn't go getting engaged to 60+ yr old Magistrates. Wink

How creepy is that Confused Shocked

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Fast turn around on an inheritance at least Laughing
ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 pm

i got a 100 plus a week decrease on tax on my super pension for turning 60 last week.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:08 pm

The Price of cigarettes is ridiculous. I spend more a week on cigarettes than on food and booze combined which is seriously not good for the bank balance. I've been trying to cut down using my e-cig vape but struggling with it.

Reading news online I saw an article about high school kids using e cigs that looked like USB sticks so I googled the name and did some research.

Picked this up today from a shop near me.

https://www.wickandwireco.com.au/products/uwell-caliburn-pod-system

Been using it today and so far I like it. I can put the e-liquid that I already had in it, it's light, doesn't leak and it feels much more like the natural action of smoking.

Came with 2 refillable pods and a 3 month warranty. Pods last a month or so before they need to be replaced.

Cross fingers and touch wood. Very Happy

And yeah, I've read the recent articles about vaping and lung damage, it all seems to point to cheap backyard shit that contains THC that's causing the problem. I buy the liquid from NZ where it's legal and regulated.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Or you could, I’m, well you know!!

On the way back from a food and building things run to Drysdale Rod points out some cows in canola, fluffy ducklings, Collingwood lambs, and fluffy calves, after lunch he says go take some pics, so off I go chasing canola cows, lambs, calves, birds and oh so gorgeous little ponies, like a heaven full of them! Come back and he said I had a nap, you have a rest now! Um ok, so 2 glasses of red, cheese and crackers and left over Thai, I’m still watching Bathurst, and yeah this is turning into a Tess and Luke on the block day, let everyone else do the work! Hmm need a nap before the evening birds shoot! Cheers, more wine? Now where is that waiter, bugger he appears to be working! Still!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:14 pm

^

If quitting was easy, I'd do it. I've done it twice but can't stick.

Anyway, even though it's a typical Melbourne Spring, temperature up and down like a Bride's nightie, i've enjoyed the bit of sunshine this weekend.

Picked up a set of Panasonic bluetooth earbuds on special from JB yesterday, $60 down to $30. The JBL headphones are great but I can't wear them for too long as I don't like the feeling of my ears covered when I've moving, hence the ear buds.

Took em for a test run today, or walk, down to the supermarket and back. Part walking part dancing to the Dropkick Murphy's, people probably either thought I was drunk or had Cerebral Palsy.

Went out to the shed for a workout, got stuck into the heavy bag so hard I was chasing the frame across the shed. That got the heart rate up. A go on the weight machine and some one legged alternating squats on the Pilates machine that rock the lower back and helps the numbness in the legs.

Now it's wine O'Clock. Very Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 837, 838, 839 ... 864, 865, 866  Next
Page 838 of 866   

Jump to: