Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Will there be an article?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:48 am
Post subject: Will there be an article?Reply with quote

Some of you might know that where those Carlton knobs stand and sing behind the goals at the punt road end there was a fight. I'm just curious to know if there'll be anything written about it at all since it's not Collingwood.

Fradam Wrote This
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 4:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

fradam, as I said in the other post, I was sitting about 2 metres from that, not where I normally sit but I wanted to get out of the rain. I can honestly say I felt for my safety for a couple of minutes there. the carlton scum were making antagonistic chants all night, like donkey noises, so I guess it was only a matter of time before something snapped.

not only that, two carlton knobs (a man and a woman) who were sitting in front of us were sculling a bottle of vodka they'd snuck in, and were finally busted for smoking. the woman was so wasted she couldn't even stand up and to move from one seat to another, and the guy was getting hostile. took bloody six cops and umpteenth security to remove them.

smart move to sit c'wood members around the carlton cheer squad area.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 5:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

And then this afternoon that absolute wanker and former Dawk Jason Dunstall showed footage on Sportswatch of a scuffle claiming it was all Collingwood supporters when all the footage showed were people in Carton stuff.

He will get a spray from me if I ever see him!!
Get your facts right Piggy
Dunstall = N.A.J.A - Not A Journalist's Asshole!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: