Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rudd and the Strippers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

rambopriscilla wrote:

BTW do Lib members get newsletters of something or just a subscription to the Hun? Stui?

Laughing Actually, I don't consider myself rightwing, I've never voted liberal before and as I've said before i don't have a problem with strip clubs. The opposite is more true.

Again, as I said earlier, I find the whole thing seriously amusing because it's another crack in the teflon facade that Kevie thought he'd manufactured. Wink

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 am

stui magpie wrote:

Laughing Actually, I don't consider myself rightwing, I've never voted liberal before and as I've said before i don't have a problem with strip clubs.

Sadly it seems anyone to the right of Bob Brown on this board is a right-wing conservative Liberal...

Razz

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:25 am

Had a quick look on the net regarding this Scores club and it seems a strip club in New York is a little different to your local Topless Bar, regardless of it's alleged links to the Mafia - additional services such as personal room lap dances are available with the girls offering services to a client that get more erotic with every $20 dollar bill that is handed over, right up to intercourse for the right amount of money. To me that sounds a little bit more that what Kevin 07 described it as being a place that has nothing more in it than a local pub would in Australia, No wonder he can't recall what went on!!!!

I don't really give a tinkers cuss about who wins the election but I think a lot more will be heard about this over the next week and as the voters of this country have swayed to conservative side of politics for over a decade now you might see a heavy hit for Rudd in the Polls and could be enough to ensure Liberal are re-elected? who knows?? (who cares...lol, I just think it is funny he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar)

Cheers

Alec. J. Hidell 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:16 pm

Brendan Nelson has just come out and told reporters he visited a strip club in Adelaide a few years ago.

Downer is such a goose if he thought this would not backfire on the Libs.
Thank god he never got to be PM

Didaicos Libra

The Macedonian Marvel = The Croat Confoundment!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:45 pm

Cam wrote:
Little Johnny went to a strip club once, and he talked with passion of his love of Peanuts, Fred Bassett and Ginger Meggs.

GOLD Cam!

Peanuts is a good comic, as for Fred Basset Shocked

SWAN'S GOING TO KICK A GOAL. THEY'RE HOME YOU'D THINK I KNOW IT'S A LONG WAY TO GO BUT THEY'RE KILLING THEM NOW!!
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:48 pm

lol, agreed Didaicos, peanuts was a great comic strip. I'm trying to track down the big collector's books they're putting out at the moment.

Fred Bassett... does ANYONE actually even like it? Makes Garfield look like comedy gold... Razz

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:50 pm

You guys have obviously never had to do business in eastern europe.... getting shitfaced and visiting strip clubs is nigh on compulsory!
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Surely a much lesser offence than something like adultery? Still say it's a gowardly thing to do and that our much loved leader should know better.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:24 pm

Maybe if you've got enough money Tess.

Jock McPie would be in his glory over in Wellington. Not only are you allowed to touch the strippers, at one place you can choose to take them thru the interconnecting door to the Brothel next door.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:27 pm

Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:29 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Maybe if you've got enough money Tess.

Jock McPie would be in his glory over in Wellington. Not only are you allowed to touch the strippers, at one place you can choose to take them thru the interconnecting door to the Brothel next door.

Hmmm....you know a little to much for my likeing!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:46 pm

LOL, FWIW Member, I chose not to exercise that option. I actually found the whole thing in the strip club a bit weird. Confused I suppose I like the whole strip tease part of it. Having a girl just disrobe and lay across your lap for you to fondle (with a couple of designated no go zones) was ..........different. Confused
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:05 pm

I've been to plenty of strip clubs with my friends in Kings Cross. I've even gotten up a few times and poledanced with a few naked chicks. It's fun Laughing
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:25 pm

I am not really up with the whole strip club scene, I say it's kinda like waving a piece of steak in front of a hungry man.....No doubt Tess that things like that go on in strip clubs in Australia (As Stui seems to be the expert, maybe he can confirm this) I was just making comment regarding Rudd who said he can't recall seeing anything in the Club that you would not see at your ordinary local pub. I dunno which pubs he goes to in Brisbane, but I certainly would like his list!!

Cheers

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 pm

Oh. . . . youre not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: