Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

George Pell shows why he wont make Pope

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah, blah, blah. Here goes greg again on his everyones a racist every aussie is a bigot, you all hate muslims, all collingwood supporters are nasty drunks rants.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:21 am

Church for me sister Tess, usually is a pair of jeans and a jumper(if its cold). I dont recall it saying anywhere I need to get dressed up Tess, so I dont. Guess what...............when we play on sundays I dont even go..........how bad am I.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:56 am
Post subject: Re: George Pell shows why he wont make PopeReply with quote

magpie greg wrote:
"AUSTRALIA'S most influential Catholic has said the Koran is riddled with "invocations to violence"

so what. Muslim clerics are always complaining about Australia and Christians and stuff like that. It's a sad fact, but I don't think Islam and Christianity will ever be good friends. Although Greg I think you'll find more Christians that are cool with Muslims than vice versa.

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:34 am

Tess, these are also the words of Jesus.

Luke 6:29
And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

Matthew 5:39
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Matthew 5:42-44 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Then when asked a question about the commandments he responded
36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38This is the first and great commandment.
39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Tess you miss the whole point of the commandments. It was not just a set of rules and laws it was in fact God showing man the futility of trying to obtain righteousness by fulfiling the law. Jesus shows that if you obey the first two then you wont transrgress the rest.

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:02 am
Post subject: Re: George Pell shows why he wont make PopeReply with quote

magpie greg wrote:
"AUSTRALIA'S most influential Catholic has said the Koran is riddled with "invocations to violence""

"But in a speech to US Catholic business leaders, Dr Pell said Western democracy was also suffering a crisis of confidence as evidenced by the decline in fertility rates. "Pagan emptiness" and Western fears of the uncontrollable forces of nature had contributed to "hysteric and extreme claims" about global warming.

"In the past, pagans sacrificed animals and even humans in vain attempts to placate capricious and cruel gods. Today they demand a reduction in carbon dioxide emissions.""

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...335872951.html

He says we cant deny there are Islamic terrorists? Really George?

I suppose we cant deny that unlike Catholic priests, Islamic clerics do not have a great history of sexually molesting young children.

This guy is an absolute moron and highlights Australia's true racist tendencies.

Pell is probably right about the "invocations to violence" in the Koran ... but you could also say the same thing about the Bible, particularly the Old Testament, which is riddled with death threats against people who don't conform.

But for me, the real gem is the bit where he equates pagan sacrifices with demands for the reduction of greenhouse emissions. Absolute proof that His Eminence has absolutely no friggen clue.

What an embarrassment to the Catholic faith that clown is.

But contrary to what Greg is suggesting, I think Pell's stupidity would make him a perfect candidate for the Papacy in the present climate.

Bring back Johnnie XXIII and Vatican 2 ... and give the Church back to the good guys. The scum that run the Church now are the disciples of the Devil himself.

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:04 am

Far be it from me to speculate, but might I suggest there was a little more involved than a paradox.
eddies bank balance 

evolving-unlimited-intellect

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:14 am

..try reading [ The Gospel Of Thomas ] it's a little closer to the FACT, rather then the other fiction dribblebible.
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:24 am

eddies bank balance wrote:
..try reading [ The Gospel Of Thomas ] it's a little closer to the FACT ...

I doubt it

Laughing Laughing Laughing

(joke)
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:00 pm

magpie greg wrote:
nuxta wrote:
Blah, blah, blah. Here goes greg again on his everyones a racist every aussie is a bigot, you all hate muslims, all collingwood supporters are nasty drunks rants.

There goes nuxta with his bigotry. Not everyone is a bigot. But you certainly are.

Sure you arent Pell in disguise?

Would be hard to pick.

Definately no bigotry in that post greg, just anti your sooky whining. Whinge moan poor old muslims. I find it curious you never speak out against the attrocities you peace lovers commit. Someone says something against islam and they are a bigot or a racist. Your a feeble joke greg. sooky la la

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:02 pm

No I am not.
Magpie 24 Libra

AT least I have more than one jacket

Location: YIHAA! Welcome to redneck land. All typing furiously!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:54 pm

What a load of tripe Magpie Greg. Whine away at will when it suits your view of things, but I recall a while ago you were defending an Afghan attempt to put a Christian convert to death. I also recall a few months ago you said you wouldn't post here any more and asked the mods to delete all your posts including the one you posted asking for your posts to be deleted. What a shame this board still has to endure such a pointless waste of bandwidth. Rolling Eyes
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:04 pm

magpie greg wrote:
Magpie 24 (DL) I never condoned the killing of a Christian but I merely said if new arrivals to this country need to abide by th elaws of the country they live in, surely the AFganis have the right to require complinace with teir laws.

As Peter Costello said, if you dont like the laws, go to a country to whcih you are more suited.

If this is your stance then why did you bitch and moan like a little sook about some chick who wanted to wear the hajib to school By you standard arent the school entitled to set their own rules and she should have put up with it or left.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:08 pm

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this...
but Greg aren't a lot of your Muslims bigots? I mean not just a few but a LOT? Last time I checked, they weren't exactly that friendly towards Jewish people.

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:08 pm

Very gutless greg. PM me with more of your rhetoric and tripe then put me on the disallow list so I cant respond.........Coward.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:38 pm

magpie greg wrote:
nuxta wrote:
Very gutless greg. PM me with more of your rhetoric and tripe then put me on the disallow list so I cant respond.........Coward.

Well done Adolph.

Your still gutless Osama

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9   

Jump to: