Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 663, 664, 665 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 666.

Close thread.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Where is that evil demon when you need it, I think it's at the Suns game and it ain't on our side
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Gary Ablett is still a $£$%^%%$ super star, god I love watching him play - but not against us Sad
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:38 pm

swoop42 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Loaned the XR6 to the son this morning to use over the weekend. His car is in the ex GF's name and has a dodgy tranny. he's not game to ask to borrow it unless she spits it for some reason and calls the cops to report it stolen.

Anyway, get a call around lunch time, he's had an accident. Some dopey p plater apparently with no brake lights decided to do a last second swing into a shop driveway. he slammed on the brakes and swerved but clipped the back.

He rang me to tell me, then quickly handed the phone off to his sister to calm me down. Mad

They were going to drive over so I could see the damage, I suggested that was probably not a good idea right now, I'll see tomorrow when they bring it back.

Now I've got to organise repairs and frig around with the insurance company, AND get it serviced all before the lease runs out in a few weeks.

Evil or Very Mad

So were the police called?

If it can be proven the other drivers brake lights weren't working would they be deemed at fault?

If not then I hope your son is a nominated driver for your car otherwise some creative talking from you will be required when dealing with the insurance company.

No cops needed, they exchanged details, the P plate chick apparently doesn't know if the car is in her name or her parents and doesn't know if she has insurance. from the daughters description of the car, I could spit on it and write it off. 10 year old Mirage.

Can't remember if he's a nominated driver but he's fully licensed and over 25. I'll get the details and call Sheen on Monday.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Where can I get one?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:51 pm

stui magpie wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Loaned the XR6 to the son this morning to use over the weekend. His car is in the ex GF's name and has a dodgy tranny. he's not game to ask to borrow it unless she spits it for some reason and calls the cops to report it stolen.

Anyway, get a call around lunch time, he's had an accident. Some dopey p plater apparently with no brake lights decided to do a last second swing into a shop driveway. he slammed on the brakes and swerved but clipped the back.

He rang me to tell me, then quickly handed the phone off to his sister to calm me down. Mad

They were going to drive over so I could see the damage, I suggested that was probably not a good idea right now, I'll see tomorrow when they bring it back.

Now I've got to organise repairs and frig around with the insurance company, AND get it serviced all before the lease runs out in a few weeks.

Evil or Very Mad

If it can be proven the other drivers brake lights weren't working would they be deemed at fault?

If not then I hope your son is a nominated driver for your car otherwise some creative talking from you will be required when dealing with the insurance company.

No cops needed, they exchanged details, the P plate chick apparently doesn't know if the car is in her name or her parents and doesn't know if she has insurance. from the daughters description of the car, I could spit on it and write it off. 10 year old Mirage.

Can't remember if he's a nominated driver but he's fully licensed and over 25. I'll get the details and call Sheen on Monday.

You hit from behind it's very hard to get out of it (out of the gutter swoop!) I reckon most P players cars are in mums name and the insurance! It's too expensive otherwise, no clothes for 10 years!

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Thought you didn't believe in car insurance, Stui?
#SIDEBYSIDE
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:18 pm

mandy wrote:
Thought you didn't believe in car insurance, Stui?

When I drove cheap shitboxes, I didn't. I "self insured" and backed myself and it worked for me.

Once I upgraded to lease cars, it came with it.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:20 am

People using the word 'epic' to describe everything!
Seems to be the choice word for the upper class in Perth at the moment. That and 'absolutely' instead of a simple yes shit me to tears.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:22 am

Skids wrote:
People using the word 'epic' to describe everything!
Seems to be the choice word for the upper class in Perth at the moment. That and 'absolutely' instead of a simple yes shit me to tears.

ABSOLUTELY!

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 am

Laughing Laughing
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:54 am

swoop42 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Most insurers will insure anyone driving your car as long as they have your permission to drive it. Only need to be listed if they're regular drivers. If someone drives it 'occasionally' they're covered (not sure how they prove it Shocked)

If a car's under any sort of secured finance it's a condition that it be comprehensively insured so whether you like insurance or not you have to have it.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:17 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Come to Pattaya in Thailand. There are 100s if not thousands of trannies here and most are dodgy.

The rule here is if you are not Thai it is your fault. If you hadn't been in Thailand accident not happened. A lot of the expats have fitted cameras to cars and motorbike helmets and are starting to use the courts with success.
A bloke form iceland lives around the block from me and he and his Thai wife were riding the motorbike when a 13 year old girl, unlicensed and not wearing helmet comes out of a driveway with 2 pillion passengers and hits Oskars bike. Police say Oskars fault. Then find out he not riding but his wife so fault go back to noone. No charges laid. OsKar is shall we say well connected with motorcycle clubs and Thai father pay. No courts involved

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:28 pm

luvdids wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Most insurers will insure anyone driving your car as long as they have your permission to drive it. Only need to be listed if they're regular drivers. If someone drives it 'occasionally' they're covered (not sure how they prove it Shocked)

If a car's under any sort of secured finance it's a condition that it be comprehensively insured so whether you like insurance or not you have to have it.

Someone knows their stuff. Wink

More info in the "what made me happy" thread.

Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:41 pm

FMD, what a first week back at work!

Monday, I knock off after 12hr's and go for a 6k run. get back to my donga to the call out phone ringing. Major issues with a sewage transfer pit in the camp (gets waste from 300 rooms)... shit flowing down the track. By the time we located and sorted the problem it was 3am.... a 22hr shift.
Caught about 3 hr's sleep then back into it, replacing the pump. Knocked off at 2.30pm and caught 2hrs kip before the plane taking off woke me up (my donga is about 400m from the end of the runway).

Got up went for a feed, first food intake since I can't remember, and 4 beers at the wetty. Had a shit sleep but not a bad day yesterday.

0145hrs this morning, our new waste water treatment plant alarm goes off. A burst pipe had flooded the system and there's shit flowing down another track.... can it get any worse?!

Yep, 1000hrs Kelly calls. Sharnees water has broken and she still has 8 weeks to go. Off to hospital and she's there now getting looked afte, trying to keep bub inside.

I'm totally exhausted and have just sat down for a coffee... I'm outa here on the am bird tomorrow... not soon enough!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 663, 664, 665 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 664 of 719   

Jump to: