Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 658, 659, 660 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.

Was out watering the garden and the chilli plants are covered in fruit, so I picked some, cut them up and put them in the dehydrator.

made sure I washed my hands thoroughly afterwards. Guess not thoroughly enough.

Went to the toilet, even used the knife hand not the hand that was holding the chillies.

Fkn OWWWWWWW Shocked Mad

I'm using gloves next time Sad

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:47 pm

stui magpie wrote:
OK.

Was out watering the garden and the chilli plants are covered in fruit, so I picked some, cut them up and put them in the dehydrator.

Went to the toilet, even used the knife hand not the hand that was holding the chillies.

Fkn OWWWWWWW Shocked Mad

I'm using gloves next time Sad

Ouch

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:53 pm

stui magpie wrote:
OK.

Fkn OWWWWWWW Shocked Mad

I'm using gloves next time
Sad

Why?

Pissing in the kitchen sink was the problem.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Hospitals are putting violent patients into comas as a last resort to protect staff who are being sprayed with blood, held hostage, and bashed on the job, a leading doctor says.

Simon Judkins, a spokesman for the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine, said more funding was needed to protect health workers from a growing number of dangerous patients, including some who are lashing out due to long waits for care.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/violent-patients-put-into-comas-to-protect-staff-emergency-doctor-says-20170413-gvkmu7.html

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/nurse-taken-hostage-by-knifewielding-patient-at-royal-melbourne-hospital-20170412-gvk0vq.html

ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Dickheads who allow their dogs to roam free at night. I was bitten by a mongrel last night whilst coming home and stopped to talk to a neighbour. 400 bucks and 3 hours later I was out of casualty. The pharmacist who owns it offerred me free bandages. No I want the money. The same mutt bit a kid last week. 8 punctures on 2 feet. His bitch had 5 puppies and he couldn't give them away so they roam the streets although he feeds them.Stinking hot and can;t go for a swim.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 pm

man flu. Sad Mad

Started going down hill Saturday, felt very average on Sunday, poor yesterday and damn near called in crook this morning but went in.

There's some virus going round, not flu as such but something that's been knocking over people at work for an average 2-3 days at a time. I've had a steady procession of people through my office in the past 3 weeks snuffling, coughing and generally looking like shit, the bastards finally got me.

got on the cold and flu tabs yesterday, this morning woke up and couldn't stop shivering. Even a hot shower didn't do it.

made it through most of the day thanks to Codral and Caffeine. Hit the wall big time by 3pm.

bought some red bull for the next couple of days, I'll sip at that during the day and hope.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:42 pm

When a deadshit NBNCo tech marks my house as a fail due to tower maintenance and nobody will connect me until I convince a manager at NBNCo to send someone out to have a $$%^%%$ look at the tower 100m from my house.
partypie 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:08 am

Wokko wrote:
When a deadshit NBNCo tech marks my house as a fail due to tower maintenance and nobody will connect me until I convince a manager at NBNCo to send someone out to have a $$%^%%$ look at the tower 100m from my house.

When they haven't done anything after 10 days complain to the telecommunications ombudsman
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:50 am

partypie wrote:
Wokko wrote:

When they haven't done anything after 10 days complain to the telecommunications ombudsman

I am not surprised. I did a 9001 auditors course a few years back as part of my early retirement severance package. 6 of the students were over from Tasmania doing the course to be NBN quality augitors. The thing was actually being rolled out and they had asked for volunteers form a son to be disestablished arm of Telstra. They treated the 2 weeks as a holiday and turned up hungover or late everyday. None had ever worked with Quality assurance or in a technical related area. They were mostly from the retail side. The NBN was closing the stable door. It is too late if the original product being rolled out is flawed.

The Ombudsnan is a great idea. It costs you nothing and the company pays all costs unless it was malicious complaint. An Optus employee in an Indian call centre told me I could hold my internet for 12 months for 5 dollars a month and reconnect within days when I returned to OZ. This was not the case and they wanted 5000 bucks of me when I returned. I complained to the ombudsman and within 48 hours had a response and within a week Optus had retrieved the phone call and admitted I had been given the wrong advice. They offerred me a 50 percent discount. The Ombudsan ordered a 100 percent discount and I didn't have to pay the 5 dollars a month either.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Driving myself into the ground with three jobs and being offered a fourth. It's actually good news as it's kind of a dream position, but I'm not in a position to give up any of the other ones so I just have to fit them all in somehow.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:08 pm

David wrote:
Driving myself into the ground with three jobs and being offered a fourth. It's actually good news as it's kind of a dream position, but I'm not in a position to give up any of the other ones so I just have to fit them all in somehow.

What the... 4 jobs? Don't you sleep?

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:19 pm

David wrote:

yet you encourage dole bludgers. Confused

doing one job near 60 hours per week if you count the work done at home was more than enough for me. Very happy to be having some leave and going back to 40 hours per week.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Skids wrote:
David wrote:

Not much at the moment, unfortunately. If I sleep, I'm missing out on work I need to be doing. Had to make that choice a couple of times this week a lose-lose situation if there ever was one!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:36 pm

You're also potentially paying far more tax then you need to. You only get to claim the general exemption from 1 employer which means you're paying top rate tax from the other 3.

It may work out come tax return time but not a great way to go if you have a choice, far better to get 1 main job and 1 extra.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:04 pm

David wrote:
Skids wrote:
David wrote:

Not much at the moment, unfortunately. If I sleep, I'm missing out on work I need to be doing. Had to make that choice a couple of times this week a lose-lose situation if there ever was one!

That's not sustainable David!

Dont know your financial circumstances and don't have kids so what would I know - but I do know that before I decided I didn't like humans I spent one or two nights a week on the end of a phone and the biggest regret and angst from blokes who called was that they felt they missed out on the rugrat(s) growing up and had a sense of emotional detachment and genuine regret that they had - I reckon you are probably more balanced - well I hope so at least!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 658, 659, 660 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 659 of 719   

Jump to: