Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 646, 647, 648 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^

It's not the flying or lack thereof that is the problem, it's the sudden deceleration when you come in contact with the ground. Wink

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Haha, I can totally see a massive earthquake as I hit the earth. Better warn people.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Maybe stick with the Rikishi moves. Wink
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:05 pm

Ha yeah, though what pisses me off is the guy who owns the ring wants it back at another guys how we could have kept it on the trailer and took it back down to Brisbane the day after the event. We could have left it there, saving everyone money, but noooo he wanted to wait a week after the fact to start demanding the moving of the ring.

So Anthony packed up the ring the Friday before I left, and took it down there on the Sunday, they decided since I'd already hurt myself that I was not to go out there near the carport again.

Frustrating as hell.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:13 pm

I got a $1500 lump sum from work due to the EBA being signed off and got to enjoy having it in my bank account for less than 12 hours.

Son and his family have to move as the unit they are in has been sold and the new owner wants to move in. Previous owner gave them a month rent free as compensation for putting up with having potential buyers coming through, which was good, and the agent for the buyer cut a good deal with us whereby we agreed to void the lease and agree on a new exit date and if they got out earlier than that, no penalties.

So they/we applied for a place on Saturday. I went guarantor cos they're both unemployed. Got the place today and got hit up for the bond and the first months rent in advance.

FMD. Who'd have kids?

I sent him a message saying considering how much money I've kicked in for him over the last 6 months it would be cheaper for me to employ someone to follow him and his GF around and slap them both every time one of them reaches for their wallet Mad

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:14 pm

When did you go guarantor cos they're unemployed?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Get out of my wallet you metal moth
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Thought your son was plastering?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:31 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I got a $1500 lump sum from work due to the EBA being signed off and got to enjoy having it in my bank account for less than 12 hours.

Son and his family have to move as the unit they are in has been sold and the new owner wants to move in. Previous owner gave them a month rent free as compensation for putting up with having potential buyers coming through, which was good, and the agent for the buyer cut a good deal with us whereby we agreed to void the lease and agree on a new exit date and if they got out earlier than that, no penalties.

So they/we applied for a place on Saturday. I went guarantor cos they're both unemployed. Got the place today and got hit up for the bond and the first months rent in advance.

FMD. Who'd have kids?

I sent him a message saying considering how much money I've kicked in for him over the last 6 months it would be cheaper for me to employ someone to follow him and his GF around and slap them both every time one of them reaches for their wallet Mad

I had kids once. Some of them are still upstairs, I think. I EFT their allowances and they don't ask any questions about sources. Works for us.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Ouch!

Last edited by Morrigu on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:57 pm

think positive wrote:
Thought your son was plastering?

Was. Got a dodgy shoulder and his boss is/was/always has been a flake.

he just did a cert 3 in civil construction so he's licensed to use all sorts of machines that can cause carnage and if he doesn't get a job soon I may have to get grumpy.

Abd Pies4Shaw, if my daughter (his sister) knew how much I subsidise him, she'd stab me. Girls should be cryogenically frozen from 14 til 18 years of age. Luckily I managed to live through that stage and she's old enough now that she reminds me of me. Except she's a sociopath with selective empathy which I'm still struggling to understand. The empathy part that is.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Oh and Stui best you apply for the job Wink Shocked Very Happy
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:44 am

^

Hah, word gets around quick I see.

I'm 95% sure I won't be an applicant, I'm just going to be sitting on the horse for the next few months Shocked

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:36 am

stui magpie wrote:

FMD. Who'd have kids?

Wouldn't (shouldn't) they have the first month since they didn't pay the last month at the current place? Wink
ronrat 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/958765-thai-woman-fights-back-and-kills-man-who-attempted-to-rape-her

What pisses me off is the attitude of some here that the attempted rapist is a victim. I would like to think the karma bus was a tad late.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 646, 647, 648 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 647 of 719   

Jump to: