Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 635, 636, 637 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me more about your mother.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:57 pm

HAL wrote:
Tell me more about your mother.

She died 4 years ago last Wednesday Hal.

HAL 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:02 pm

HAL wrote:
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Yep, **** u

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Bloody toothache for a couple of days, I think a bit of the old filling fell out, getting worse so off to the dentist Evil or Very Mad

It took 20 minutes to take an X-ray because I have a ridiculous gag reflex ( which is why I also can't snorkel Sad )

Yep need the old filling out and a new one - oh but wait first you can have an penicillin injection ( courtesy of rheumatic fever) - I don't have enough butt so in the thigh you go - fck they hurt!!!

Tooths fine now but i feel like I have a corky!! Hopefully it will be gone by the time we fly Friday am!

And then we had to play wrestle a cat x3 to cut their claws - honestly you would think we were killing them Rolling Eyes and now none of them are talking to us Laughing

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 pm

^

Don't ever ask me to cut a cats claws, I'm not a cat person and I only have so much patience.

My solution to stop them wiggling would likely be something you may not like. Wink

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:32 pm

^ I've often felt like that when trying to take blood, put a cannula in or administer injections to humans Shocked Wink Laughing
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Felt feint and the local clinic told me to go to hospital. Thai lady next door arrives in car with the missus panicking and we go to big big hospital. I have no insurance but nothing has ever cost me much at any of the others. A fractured arm cost me around 200 dollars. Ypu need cat scan, have blood clots, cardiac unit wonder dug. 3 days later 10,000 dollars. They have confiscated my passport and my folks have their 60th wedding anniversary in a month. Credit Union great help, we give you credit card at 20 percent interest. Not sure who is greedier. hospital charged me 20 bucks for a meal you wouldn't pay 2.00 for. If in Thailand and well enough say No bangkok International chain. Unless you have been saving up all your life to have your dick lopped and a set of tits bolted on.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:40 pm

^ are you ok Ronrat ( money issues aside) that sounds like thrombolysis and if that is the case you may have dodged a bullet per se!
ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:26 am

Morrigu wrote:
^ are you ok Ronrat ( money issues aside) that sounds like thrombolysis and if that is the case you may have dodged a bullet per se!

Something like that. Massive wet patch of clots in left lung that left a heart rate in the 140s and low oxygen. I had a bath given to me me by 4 very cute Thai nurses and it is no coincidence that the next one the missus made sure the male nurses and the only unattractive female did it.

History of strokes and aneurisms in the family and now on warfarin.

Tukky is suffering, no one has walked the poor girl in a week. Poodles aint dumb. She sulked for days.

Go for tests in the morning.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:49 am

Bugger

Maybe check out some insurance

Get well soon mate xxxx

HAL 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:50 am

Sorry you've lost me, we were talking about [quote] She died 4 years ago last Wednesday Hal .
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:51 am

Morrigu wrote:
Bloody toothache for a couple of days, I think a bit of the old filling fell out, getting worse so off to the dentist Evil or Very Mad

It took 20 minutes to take an X-ray because I have a ridiculous gag reflex ( which is why I also can't snorkel Sad )

Yep need the old filling out and a new one - oh but wait first you can have an penicillin injection ( courtesy of rheumatic fever) - I don't have enough butt so in the thigh you go - fck they hurt!!!

Tooths fine now but i feel like I have a corky!! Hopefully it will be gone by the time we fly Friday am!

And then we had to play wrestle a cat x3 to cut their claws - honestly you would think we were killing them Rolling Eyes and now none of them are talking to us Laughing

Try the new full face snorkel mask, mine arrived today, bloody brilliant, comfortable, and no mouth piece. I love snorkelling

ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:42 am

Try the new full face snorkel mask, mine arrived today, bloody brilliant, comfortable, and no mouth piece. I love snorkelling[/quote]

So do I but I fear those days are gone . Fiji beqa island is absolutely brilliant. Go out with the divers and drift along and you get twice the time they do.
Some interesting Bombes out of Koh Chang near the Thai-Cambodian border, The russians are totally oblivious to the words, in any language, do not touch the coral. if I had Bill Gates cash I would i nvite 500 Russian instructors to Fiji. And instruct them to grab fire coral with both hands and shove it down the swimming trunks.

Like the sound of that mask.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:42 am

think positive wrote:
Morrigu wrote:

Try the new full face snorkel mask, mine arrived today, bloody brilliant, comfortable, and no mouth piece. I love snorkelling

have you tried it in the pool?

I reckon it should fog up something fierce inside. Confused

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 635, 636, 637 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 636 of 719   

Jump to: