Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! True that!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:25 pm

David wrote:
What pisses me off? Self-righteous political zealots on Facebook (Stui and Wokko will know what I'm referring to). I just got unfriended by one of them and unfriended the other not sure I've ever met suchlike unreasonable people.

A friend just posted something that reminded me of this!

"If Facebook has taught me anything, it's how to disproportionately respond to people's opinions that clash with my own. Here's a practice run:

"I don't like the colour red"

"STFU Olive! You fat ****! How about instead of whinging about red you just jump in front of a train! Do us all a favour and do it before you have kids and cut your dumb **** line out of the DNA pool permanently!"

Yeah. Olive will know better next time.

Well said Andrew!!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:39 pm

^

Even though it's true, it's funny. Razz Laughing

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Tomorrow is Monday! Sad
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:23 pm

Morrigu wrote:
Tomorrow is Monday! Sad

Fcukk. Crying or Very sad

Once you get to Tuesday, even the week goes WTF.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:31 am

stui magpie wrote:
^

Even though it's true, it's funny. Razz Laughing

Hehe it sure is!
One of the things I miss about my job as a rep, Andrews dry wit!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:32 am

stui magpie wrote:
Morrigu wrote:
Tomorrow is Monday! Sad

Fcukk. Crying or Very sad

Once you get to Tuesday, even the week goes WTF.

Good thing about your own business, every $$%^%%$ day is Monday! Even Sunday!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:36 pm

So visited Ballarat today.

Meetings were great, went a bit longer thasn scheduled and then I had a catch up with the bloke who's effectively my counterpart so didn't get on the road to head back until a bit after 2pm.

Between the rain and the trucks and the dimwits who persist in driving 15km under the limit I managed to miss the off ramp to get onto the M80 Ring Rd.

Fuckitty fuckfuckfuck.

So once I twigged that I was heading toward the Westgate, I bailed and spent the next 45 minutes navigating the western suburbs having NFI where I was, just trying to keep bearing north easterly until I eventually got onto it around Flemington.

The after school traffic was just merging into the start of peak hour so it was a shit drive. Took over 2 hours to get home. Mad

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:31 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Meetings were great, went a bit longer thasn scheduled and then I had a catch up with the bloke who's effectively my counterpart so didn't get on the road to head back until a bit after 2pm.

Between the rain and the trucks and the dimwits who persist in driving 15km under the limit I managed to miss the off ramp to get onto the M80 Ring Rd.

Fuckitty fuckfuckfuck.

So once I twigged that I was heading toward the Westgate, I bailed and spent the next 45 minutes navigating the western suburbs having NFI where I was, just trying to keep bearing north easterly until I eventually got onto it around Flemington.

The after school traffic was just merging into the start of peak hour so it was a shit drive. Took over 2 hours to get home. Mad

Now that is shitty.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:31 pm

stui magpie wrote:

Fuckitty fuckfuckfuck.

Is it Wokko or Tannin who is your counterpart?

Should have got off at Millers or Williamstown Rd are and got back on the Freeway.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:56 pm

iPhones have the best navigation ever! Ah but you have one of those smart people phones!

Had to go into st Vincent private to visit my sister in law this arvo, I hate driving in traffic. Instead of going the normal way, I went the way we go to the footy (bonus the boys were training in the rain as I went past! Wet tshirt contest!) and straight up huddle street, no traffic at all. Did the same coming home, left the hospital about 10 to 4, was at Altona north shops by 4.30! Too easy.

(She had her operation to remove the colon tumour. Chemo and radiotherapy had shrunk the thing nearly out of sight, thank god, the prognosis is good, she has to have the bag for a while, but she should be fine)

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:05 pm

5150 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Fuckitty fuckfuckfuck.

Is it Wokko or Tannin who is your counterpart?

Should have got off at Millers or Williamstown Rd are and got back on the Freeway.

LOL, yeah wouldn't have helped much. I knew where I was geographically, but not how to get home without going into the city first. PITFA

think positive wrote:
iPhones have the best navigation ever! Ah but you have one of those smart people phones!

Yep. Razz Wink

i used google maps on my phone a couple of times to get my bearings but other than that I was relying on heading north east and reading the signs as I went along.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:41 am

Last year me and my sister were driving home from box hill, using a Navman and our iPhones. Got near the zoo, the Navman said one way, the iPhone the other. We followed the Navman, big mistake, huge! The iPhone knew there was a crash and the road was blocked! The Navman didn't!
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Lewis Hamilton Evil or Very Mad you may be able to drive a car fast but you are an ignorant, self absorbed, self indulgent moronic eejit of the highest magnitude!!
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:40 am

think positive wrote:
Last year me and my sister were driving home from box hill, using a Navman and our iPhones. Got near the zoo, the Navman said one way, the iPhone the other. We followed the Navman, big mistake, huge! The iPhone knew there was a crash and the road was blocked! The Navman didn't!

Lol at the Buckley Navman! Razz

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 632, 633, 634 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 633 of 719   

Jump to: