Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 626, 627, 628 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Criers on cooking shows.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Wokko wrote:
Thanks P4S + SM, you're probably right it's just hard to make rational decisions with this all hanging over my head. Going to get legal advice tomorrow anyway and try and find my way through this with the best outcome for my daughter.

Good luck with everything Wokko. It's always nice to have a safe place to vent. I can't offer any advice that hasn't already been given. Only not to leave to leave your troubles behind... You can be sure they'll come with you.
Sure is a shitty situation.
I do believe though that we're never put in situations we can't handle....
Cheers.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:17 am

Wokko wrote:
The shit in my life has well and truly hit the fan. My now ex partner of 10 years took off for 3 weeks ago leaving me to look after our daughter (I'm the only one who looks after her anyway). Last night she called police to get me kicked out of the house saying I was smashing things up, they left after seeing I wasn't. Now apparently she's coming back with some guy to kick me out of the house. My daughter is staying with my mum at the moment so I'm going to head down there too rather than cause a confrontation and head to the courts tomorrow morning for an AVO, can't think of anything else to do.

Sometimes rock bottom is even further than you thought it was.

I was willing to move out tomorrow into a rental, not make any claims on assets and have my daughter 5 nights a week. I thought that would be enough to keep the peace. It seems not. Guess I've got a fight on my hands instead. Pissed off doesn't begin to describe the shit place I'm in right now.

You just bought this house yeah? Who's name is it in? Surely if she takes off without her child for three weeks you get priority for custody at the moment at least? Especially if she is making false reports.

As for moving, is that because the ex is moving back to Geelong? I guess it's a long haul if your sharing custody, and unfair on your daughter (and you).

Don't just walk away though, why should you? Take a minute, give yourself some space, good luck with it.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:18 am

5150 wrote:
Criers on cooking shows.
onions?
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:03 am

My mum lives down in Torquay so coming back here means I get some help, but I think I'll try and find a rental in Ballarat first. I'll offer to pay a few months rent upfront and hopefully thatll get me over the line.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:49 am

Wokko wrote:
My mum lives down in Torquay so coming back here means I get some help, but I think I'll try and find a rental in Ballarat first. I'll offer to pay a few months rent upfront and hopefully thatll get me over the line.

But if your daughters care is mostly your responsibility (5 days a week) shouldn't you get to stay in the house?

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:02 pm

The house title is in her name, so it'd be a huge shitfight. It was her inheritance, so I'm not keen to try and take it. So exhausted with it all I just want to find my own place and look after Alexandra. I'm not someone who does well with drama.

And you're right luvdids, maybe there is an element of fleeing from problems when I think about it. Hard to compartmentalize base emotion with rational decision making right now.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Wokko wrote:
The house title is in her name, so it'd be a huge shitfight. It was her inheritance, so I'm not keen to try and take it. So exhausted with it all I just want to find my own place and look after Alexandra. I'm not someone who does well with drama.

And you're right luvdids, maybe there is an element of fleeing from problems when I think about it. Hard to compartmentalize base emotion with rational decision making right now.

ah, ok, fair enough. its good you put your daughter ahead of everything else like you do, so she doesn't get lost in the drama. unfortunately I guess that's a part of the situation that cant fully be escaped. hopefully she has your daughters welfare first too.

not fleeing from troubles is a fair point, but so is moving closer to the support of your family. don't do anything rash, and yes get that legal advice. by the sounds of it you've come on in leaps and bounds in personal development this year, pat your self on the back and fight to keep the forward position. cheers mate, hopefully it gets sorted as painlessly as possible.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:39 pm

^

Just because someone is a mum doesn't mean they all put their kids first like you do, Jo. There's plenty who don't.

Wokko, do the best thing for your daughter but don't just roll over to the ex. You don't need to be a cnut about it, but stand form on things and don't let yourself get financially (or emotionally) wrecked.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:45 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Just because someone is a mum doesn't mean they all put their kids first like you do, Jo. There's plenty who don't.

Wokko, do the best thing for your daughter but don't just roll over to the ex. You don't need to be a cnut about it, but stand form on things and don't let yourself get financially (or emotionally) wrecked.

Yeah I know which is why I said hopefully! I knda figured maybe she didn't as Wokko seems to be the primary care giver.

I also agree, don't just roll over. But when your hurting that can be easier said than done. Greg that legal advice! Cheers

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:46 pm

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

Yeah I know which is why I said hopefully! I knda figured maybe she didn't as Wokko seems to be the primary care giver.

I also agree, don't just roll over. But when your hurting that can be easier said than done. Greg that legal advice! Cheers

Now all I have in my head is Greg the stop sign... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:54 pm

5150 wrote:
think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

Now all I have in my head is Greg the stop sign... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE

Oopsie!

Haha, where do you find these things!

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:13 pm

I can't find the bugger thread so this will have to do.

Shelby's moving out tomorrow and I'm gutted. I'm not afraid to live alone (for the first time in my life), in fact I quite enjoy my own company.

But ****. I'm going to miss her so much.

#SIDEBYSIDE
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:32 pm

OMG! How old is she? No way! That's gone too fast Sad
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:34 pm

mandy wrote:
I can't find the bugger thread so this will have to do.

Shelby's moving out tomorrow and I'm gutted. I'm not afraid to live alone (for the first time in my life), in fact I quite enjoy my own company.

But ****. I'm going to miss her so much.

Ah, must be a hard thing to go through, Mandy. All the best, and hope you'll still get to see heaps of her.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 626, 627, 628 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 627 of 719   

Jump to: