Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 613, 614, 615 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

swoop42 wrote:
I'm like a squid.

When threatened I squirt my ink.

Did you go to Wagga Wagga and yell out "hey you with the flanno, stop kissing your sister?"
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:26 pm

^

Maybe he's been at the A league launching flares Wink

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:27 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

I think he's doing it wrong - too many failarmy clips for swoop.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:30 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Do not ask me any more questions please.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:37 pm

5150 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
^

I think he's doing it wrong - too many failarmy clips for swoop.

Nah, too loose a sphincter, No grip. Wink Razz

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:44 am

Today's Dublin Rubbish Report, brought to you by another gap no one is accountable for in a foolishly-privatised system.

Nope, this is not an obscure bit of railway on the outskirts of town. This is standing on a main road in a busy area. Even the pigeon is unimpressed!

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/files/abandoned-dublin-2.jpg
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:05 am

swoop42 wrote:
I'm like a squid.

When threatened I squirt my ink.

The Karma bus got me for picking on you.

I'm doing an impersonation of a karcha. Swallow a mouthful of water, wait 5 minutes and it comes out either end with great force.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 pm

You know you're in trouble when you have to wipe off poo drops from the underside of the toilet seat as well as your bum.

Gravity defying which I can't comprehend.

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:32 pm

As much as the thought of it grosses me out, I'd blame the splashback for that.
HAL 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:35 pm

How much is that?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Wasn't any poo involved in the last 10 ventures, just straight liquid. Although I did think I saw that piece of bubble gum I swallowed back in 1973 in one deposit.

Touch wood I've been slowly sipping at sports drinks for over an hour without vomiting again or pressure cleaning the dunny.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Wasn't any poo involved in the last 10 ventures, just straight liquid. Although I did think I saw that piece of bubble gum I swallowed back in 1973 in one deposit.

Touch wood I've been slowly sipping at sports drinks for over an hour without vomiting again or pressure cleaning the dunny.

My Voodoo is working well I see.

Now for 5150.

P.S-I'm on a streak of no vomit for over a decade thankfully.
HAL 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:46 pm

Oh. Where? HAL is always thinking.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:30 am

Today's Dublin Rubbish Report brings us a blinder from the district An Post depot.

First, to be fair to private companies, a bit of a detour involving a government-run company, An Post. Because there is no detailed tracking system for estimating when packages will be delivered, you either have to stay home for two entire days to ensure you receive them within the "two working days" window, or traipse to the district depot to collect them.

(There is a tracking system but it isn't very fine-grained. In contrast, in the UK the tracking was more exact, so you could see when something was dispatched, and then anticipate it accordingly; also, in the UK buildings have "service" buttons, possibly as part of the building code, enabling neighbours to collect stuff for each other).

Okay, that's annoying, but fair enough. So, we take the attempted delivery notification and head to the depot.

We get there, and the bloke can't find it, telling us to come back in the morning. The depot is located in the middle of...nowhere, and it takes two buses to get there.

Okay, shite happens and I like exploring cities, although this was important registered mail, no less.

(Now, just imagine every poor fecker here having to do that. The lost productivity would be astounding. And if you're a 9-5er with an hour's travel to work and two kids at school, or an elderly person with arthritis, well, enjoy Rolling Eyes).

However, that aside isn't even why I'm writing this. I'm still on the warpath over the BS privatised rubbish system. We arrive at the An Post depot (an Australia Post or Royal Mail depot equivalent). While the bloke searches for our missing registered mail item, I spot the below on the wall and at least got my LOL for the day.

Note, folks, if you happen to traipse all the way out there, don't expect to leave any packaging or such in a dumpster, or even an envelope in a bin. Nope, this is a marvelous privatised system, and no one can afford to let anyone dispose of rubbish anywhere in this entire effing city except within the privacy of their own home, or on the effing street. Like, literally on the street..

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/files/abandoned-dublin-3.jpg

Exclamation Exclamation Arrow
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:19 am

pietillidie wrote:
Today's Dublin Rubbish Report brings us a blinder from the district An Post depot.

First, to be fair to private companies, a bit of a detour involving a government-run company, An Post. Because there is no detailed tracking system for estimating when packages will be delivered, you either have to stay home for two entire days to ensure you receive them within the "two working days" window, or traipse to the district depot to collect them.

(There is a tracking system but it isn't very fine-grained. In contrast, in the UK the tracking was more exact, so you could see when something was dispatched, and then anticipate it accordingly; also, in the UK buildings have "service" buttons, possibly as part of the building code, enabling neighbours to collect stuff for each other).

Okay, that's annoying, but fair enough. So, we take the attempted delivery notification and head to the depot.

We get there, and the bloke can't find it, telling us to come back in the morning. The depot is located in the middle of...nowhere, and it takes two buses to get there.

Okay, shite happens and I like exploring cities, although this was important registered mail, no less.

(Now, just imagine every poor fecker here having to do that. The lost productivity would be astounding. And if you're a 9-5er with an hour's travel to work and two kids at school, or an elderly person with arthritis, well, enjoy Rolling Eyes).

However, that aside isn't even why I'm writing this. I'm still on the warpath over the BS privatised rubbish system. We arrive at the An Post depot (an Australia Post or Royal Mail depot equivalent). While the bloke searches for our missing registered mail item, I spot the below on the wall and at least got my LOL for the day.

Note, folks, if you happen to traipse all the way out there, don't expect to leave any packaging or such in a dumpster, or even an envelope in a bin. Nope, this is a marvelous privatised system, and no one can afford to let anyone dispose of rubbish anywhere in this entire effing city except within the privacy of their own home, or on the effing street. Like, literally on the street..

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/files/abandoned-dublin-3.jpg

Exclamation Exclamation Arrow

mate if these girls can do this for Bali,
im sure you can take on the Irish:

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/environment/two-teenagers-who-convinced-bali-to-ban-plastic-bags

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 613, 614, 615 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 614 of 719   

Jump to: