Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 598, 599, 600 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

**** the beach. Had to walk across sand yesterday in bright sunlight. Pretty much my own personal hell.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:47 am

David wrote:
**** the beach. Had to walk across sand yesterday in bright sunlight. Pretty much my own personal hell.

"had" to?

did you have shoes on? thongs even?

if you hate it that much, and still want your son to "enjoy" it, get some water shoes, you can get them under $10 at kmart, or pretty good ones for a bit more at rays.

i prefer go walk ones! great for the jetski, or walking for exercise on the beach, dont come off, good on stones etc, and so comfy you dont know they are on.

me, i love the beach! you just have to be prepared right.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:59 am

stui magpie wrote:
I like Boobs.

I also like Beer.

I dislike slow walks on the beach, unless it's slow because I'm carrying beer to a good place to sit down, relax and look at Boobs.

+1 as in I concur - not +1 as in I like three boobs on a woman Total Recall style. Very Happy
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Rude people. I don't like people when they're not polite - psycho killer - I digress.

Kicked a bloke out of the area where i work because he refused to stop swearing & became abusive to me when I politely asked him to simply tell me what I could assist him with. Gave him a waring then called security to evict him when he continued unabated

Some people are so entitled & I don't get paid enough to be abused.

In the last 3 weeks I've had anti social disordered people threaten to "kill me", "get me" & one pt who was actually ill (the other two were feigning & got sprung (part of my job) told me to put her injection (that her GP gives her) up my khyber pass - and those were just from my friends & family Wink

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:48 pm

What kind of people are you talking about?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:30 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Rude people. I don't like people when they're not polite - psycho killer - I digress.

Kicked a bloke out of the area where i work because he refused to stop swearing & became abusive to me when I politely asked him to simply tell me what I could assist him with. Gave him a waring then called security to evict him when he continued unabated

In the last 3 weeks I've had anti social disordered people threaten to "kill me", "get me" & one pt who was actually ill (the other two were feigning & got sprung (part of my job) told me to put her injection (that her GP gives her) up my khyber pass - and those were just from my friends & family Wink

Gees I don't know how you do it.

Sick or not, there is no excuse for bad manners and intimidation. Sad there has to be so much security in hospital waiting rooms, what is this world coming to?

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:33 pm

What kind of people are you talking about?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:26 pm

FFS people, you have driveways, put your fkn cars in them.

It's a dead end st not a fkn used car lot.

I'm about ready to go buy an old POS landcruiser from a wreckers and play pinball in the street, see if that learns the farquits.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:32 am

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Gees I don't know how you do it.

Sick or not, there is no excuse for bad manners and intimidation. Sad there has to be so much security in hospital waiting rooms, what is this world coming to?

I don't get how people relatives, patients etc get so angry with the staff merely doing their job at the triage desk.

Having said that some paramedics get up my nose & their "clinicians" who make stupid decisions about where to take patients. For example, the other day, a woman lives in Windsor & instead of taking her to the Alfred they took her to another hospital miles away - and noted that they took her to the nearest hospital. FFS. All her notes are at the Alfred, basically next door to where she lives.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Knocked off early today. Finished xmas shopping got home, turned on the air con and the $$%^%%$ power went out. Mad

Gone to the rsl until the powers back on, they've got a generator

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Home from the RSL, checked online on the phone and power restored. Yay.

Down to about 30 outside with a nice breeze and it's 35 in the house. C'mon Aircons, I want to be looking for a jumper in 20 minutes or your sacked.

King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Been struggling for runs this season and played on some fairly poor pitches.
Turn up today for the second day of a 2 day game to find a beautiful hard deck to bat on whilst already being on 26 not out from last week, with us needing 90 odd to win with 8 wickets in hand and all day to get 'em.
Perfectly poised for a successful day both personally and team-wise.

So, what pisses me off is the fact we're sitting around not playing....... a summer bloody sport because it's too bloody hot!! Mad Mad Arrrrgh!!! Evil or Very Mad

(Hanging around in the hope it drops below 38C by 5.00pm to get 25 overs in is pissing me off a bit too!)

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:09 pm

King Monkey wrote:
Been struggling for runs this season and played on some fairly poor pitches.
Turn up today for the second day of a 2 day game to find a beautiful hard deck to bat on whilst already being on 26 not out from last week, with us needing 90 odd to win with 8 wickets in hand and all day to get 'em.
Perfectly poised for a successful day both personally and team-wise.

So, what pisses me off is the fact we're sitting around not playing....... a summer bloody sport because it's too bloody hot!! Mad Mad Arrrrgh!!! Evil or Very Mad

(Hanging around in the hope it drops below 38C by 5.00pm to get 25 overs in is pissing me off a bit too!)

OMG, I love summer, but I just took the washing off the line and sorted and folded it in the wind tunnel (that space between the side of your house and the fence!) and I'm sweating like a pig in a slaughter house. Gees, it's unbearable! Not often in my life I've said the words "it's too hot" but it is! How the **** could you play cricket in this!

King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:32 pm

^ I'm batting. Couldn't care less if it's too hot to field!! Laughing
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:21 am

If you didn't get on the field I hope you told em they were all sooks.

If Merv Hughes can make a come back at 54 and bowl off the long run (albeit only 3 overs) in that heat, no excuse for younger blokes.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/cricket/merv-hughes-makes-cricket-comeback-alongside-his-two-sons-with-footscray/news-story/3c7ca5477be6fb7fb4d6c1ff37393c1f

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 598, 599, 600 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 599 of 719   

Jump to: