Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 527, 528, 529 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

the justice system has me pissed-off.
what is the world coming too when a victim is not allowed to present any evidence or even speak to clear their name and start rebuilding their reputation because a fresh allegation was dumped on them with out any warning and could have been investigated months ago.
Last time it was another matter that postponed my case, it was investgated and I was totally cleared but that delayed it another 6 weaks.
My missus left the court room in tears and we have to do it all again in 6 weaks when no doubt another pile of garbage will be dumped in my lap and it will need to be investigated...again.

what is the point of going to court at all? (<Rhetorical question).

Oh well, the missus is at work so I guess I'll go spend the dae cutting and splitting more red-gum at my friends farm and thing of happy thinks like what I can charge for this perfect wood and share a few mugs of her very soothingl tea and conversation...

Thanks for the p.m yesterdae Jo.
I'm glad I made you smile.
Xxx

Last edited by 3.14159 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 am

3.14159 wrote:
what is the world coming too when a victim is not allowed to present any evidence or even speak to clear their name and start rebuilding their reputation because a fresh allegation was dumped on them with out any warning and could have been investigated months ago.
Last time it was another matter that postponed my case, it was investgated and I was totally cleared but that delayed it another 6 weaks.
My missus left the court room in tears and we have to do it all again in 6 weaks when no doubt another pile of garbage will be dumped in my lap and it will need to be investigated...again.

Oh well, the missus is at work so I guess I'll go spend the dae cutting and splitting more red-gum at my friends farm and thing of happy thinks like what I can charge for this perfect wood and drinks a few mugs of her very soothing herbal tea...

Xxx

Sorry to hear, sounds bloody frustrating hope all ends well. Enjoy cutting wood and look after your back!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 am

You know your right mate, and so does everyone else. Her dragging it out, just makes her own ordeal last longer. Sometimes in life, you just have to know when your wrong, and get it over with. Unfortunately she doesn't have the courage to face what's inevitable. Just silly and will cost her more money and more friends in the long term.

Hold your head up high, and enjoy the support around you. Love to Barb. Not happy she was brought to tears. She's such a lovely lady and doesn't deserve it.

Stay strong my friend xxxxx

nomadjack 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 am

3.14159 wrote:

Oh well, the missus is at work so I guess I'll go spend the dae cutting and splitting more red-gum at my friends farm and thing of happy thinks like what I can charge for this perfect wood and share a few mugs of her very soothingl tea and conversation...

Xxx

Stay the course mate...she'll run out of rabbit holes eventually. Sometimes it takes awhile but justice usually comes around eventually Wink
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 am

Thanks Ken and Jo... (and nomad Jack)
My chin is up.
I'm not angry "pissed off".
It's more waiting 6 more weaks makes me feel like this...

Thanks for listening to me this morning Tony...
A 5 min talk with you does me wonders.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:07 pm

nomadjack wrote:
3.14159 wrote:

Xxx

Stay the course mate...she'll run out of rabbit holes eventually. Sometimes it takes awhile but justice usually comes around eventually Wink

What Nomadjack said. Sometimes for these flakes the game is the destination, they don't want it to end. Recognise that they're doing this because they are mentally ill, take a deep breath (or several) and don't be sucked into playing the game by their rules or having their behaviour adversely impact you.

It may take a while, but stay firm, stay true and the truth will work it's way through the system.

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:22 am

I really hate being talked down to by people at centrelink and job networks, I am going to be 30 years old tomorrow and I still get talked to as if I'm a kid... The argument by the case manager was about the license, yes, I want to get it, yeah I know I will need one when I have a job at the moment it's the least of my concerns.

I've no job, no car, so a license isn't really a major deal atm. Just adding to what has already been a crap week.

The lack of a license isn't a barrier to employment for me, the transport was in the file because the car was torched last year. But no, the case manager dismissed everything I had to say even though it's all on my file.

Unlike most in the area I live in I am actually going to this place to actually find work, not waste my day once a month. Ugh.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:37 am

The Prototype wrote:
I really hate being talked down to by people at centrelink and job networks, I am going to be 30 years old tomorrow and I still get talked to as if I'm a kid... The argument by the case manager was about the license, yes, I want to get it, yeah I know I will need one when I have a job at the moment it's the least of my concerns.

I've no job, no car, so a license isn't really a major deal atm. Just adding to what has already been a crap week.

The lack of a license isn't a barrier to employment for me, the transport was in the file because the car was torched last year. But no, the case manager dismissed everything I had to say even though it's all on my file.

Unlike most in the area I live in I am actually going to this place to actually find work, not waste my day once a month. Ugh.

Hang in there honey, you've made some great progress, don't let one self important twit spoil it for you, chin up and keep fighting, you'll get there

And hugs too, sometimes we need em xxxxx

partypie 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:30 am

The Prototype wrote:

Happy birthday, have a great day. It sounds like you will end up making a living doing what you enjoy and job network is only a temporary part of your life. My daughter got great assistance from them but she might be the exception!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 am

Er.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 am

Happy birthday Dave! Got anything planned?

Totally know what you mean about patronising Centrelink staff. Never a great feeling, but hopefully it'll only be over and done with soon. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 am

The Prototype wrote:

Firstly have a great day today.

Stop handing over the power to hurt you to them, take it back hold your head up and move on. Is there another provider or case manager you can see so you might find one you can gel with? Ask about it.

As for the license it is more a case IMO of them seeing you complete something that has been on the cards for a long time.

Don't let them get to you, take you own headspace back off them.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:25 am

think positive wrote:
Hang in there honey, you've made some great progress, don't let one self important twit spoil it for you, chin up and keep fighting, you'll get there

And hugs too, sometimes we need em xxxxx

Yeah I will get there that's true, just a few bumps along the road that are getting to me a bit. Was a bit of the week to get at me, but it's going to be a good day at least. Smile

David wrote:
Happy birthday Dave! Got anything planned?

Totally know what you mean about patronising Centrelink staff. Never a great feeling, but hopefully it'll only be over and done with soon. Smile

Thanks, going out to dinner with Laura tonight, going to see if I can get a nice dress shirt for that and then relax most of the day. Smile

partypie wrote:
Happy birthday, have a great day. It sounds like you will end up making a living doing what you enjoy and job network is only a temporary part of your life. My daughter got great assistance from them but she might be the exception!

Thanks. Smile

I am hoping this is the case working hard to get where I want to be with freelance work just hoped they could have assisted in looking for a cadetship so I could follow the passion a bit more.

I had gotten a job via my original job network, albeit casual and had to work hard to get work there because they weren't very reliable but I am ready to work hard to get where I want to be, just a little assistance along the way could help.

1061 wrote:
Firstly have a great day today.

Stop handing over the power to hurt you to them, take it back hold your head up and move on. Is there another provider or case manager you can see so you might find one you can gel with? Ask about it.

As for the license it is more a case IMO of them seeing you complete something that has been on the cards for a long time.

Don't let them get to you, take you own headspace back off them.

Thanks Smile

Yeah I am going to check around and see, I get a lot of it I do, just not a fan of being told that I am getting payments to look for work and get work and the license was a barrier to employment which it wasn't at all. If he'd read the file he has he'd have seen that the assessment done by Centrelink would have shown him that at the time it was due to no car not a license. Which was what I tried to explain but he dismissed it.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Extra loud and noisy birds in the early hours of the morning.

Shut up you attention seekers.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:36 pm

swoop42 wrote:
Extra loud and noisy birds in the early hours of the morning.

Shut up you attention seekers.

You have more than one girl friend?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 527, 528, 529 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 528 of 719   

Jump to: