Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 523, 524, 525 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pc problems, always get me in a frenzy, and I just can't leave it be, I always have to make it worse, specially when my expert help is too busy to come NOW!

Basically my downloaded uploaded won't work, my antivirus wanted upgrading, couldn't do it, so deleted to start again, now I have nothing, (well that penny dropped a bit late) thank god I bought a little laptop on Thursday.

Everything is backed up, but I was still nervously trying to find a solution, wrapped in a towel! FMD. I hate those things!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:35 pm

think positive wrote:
Pc problems, always get me in a frenzy

Yeah me 2 I am always upsetting someone.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:52 pm

1061 wrote:
think positive wrote:
Pc problems, always get me in a frenzy

Yeah me 2 I am always upsetting someone.

You need to back up and defrag!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:58 pm

They gotta take that baby girl off that sick pedofile just disgusting
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:15 pm

On the ABC's Q&A program last night, Mr Palmer called the Chinese government "bastards" and "mongrels"

COULD NOT AGREE MORE - though I would expand it to include the people not just the Government!

"Elephant poaching has driven down the population across Africa by an average of two per cent per year since 2010 according to a major study into the effect of the illegal Chinese ivory trade on the world’s largest land animal."

http://cheetahpost.com/news/MTUzOTY3Mw==/Chinese-ivory-trade-blamed-as-poachers-drive-down-elephant-population-by-2-a-year.html

Let alone what this lot have done and continue to do the ever dwindling Tiger population in the name of " traditional medicine" - yeah well if you can afford it because of 20th century advancements get with the plan fwits!!!!!!

This killing is not for sustenance , to save the people from starvation or disease - it is for trinkets and some medieval belief in bollocks medicine!

And you can add the Vietnamese to my hate list with their obsession with ivory and the " magical power of keratin ( Aka fingernails) sourced from a slaughtered Rhino,!

Fck all of them - you are bastards and mongrels

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:14 am

Not to mention the rare albino croc killed in oz today, cos some idiot fisherman went swimming where the croc loved. Wrong, just wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 pm

This is something that makes me angry because I no longer trust the Salvo's.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/proceeds-of-crime-seizure-beggars-belief-20140820-3e109.html

Quote:
Yet Lucy Adams, the manager and principal lawyer at Homeless Law, said those beggars netted in the crackdown were not the so-called professional beggars, but those experiencing "extreme hardship".

Almost 80 per cent of their 14 clients involved in the program were long-term unemployed. All but one person had mental health problems.

"The vast majority were begging passively, just with a sign and sitting on the streets," she said.

"We've got a complex social problem, we don't know what else to do and our first response is law enforcement."
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:05 pm

I agree. I must admit that I'm surprised that this is the law—who is it helping, really? Yes, it can be annoying to be asked for money, but nobody's forcing us to say yes or even acknowledge them.

Surely, rather than confiscating money from the homeless, authorities could spend more time building programs to support these people and provide them with access to basic services. I don't understand why such an aggressive approach is being taken.

Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:53 pm

As the articles says, the law is supposed to target the professional beggars and the aggressive ones who intimidate people into giving them money by being abusive/threatening.

Its cruel to take away from the genuinely needy.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:12 pm

The 2005 "reforms" repealing the Vagrancy Act at least stopped it being illegal to be homeless per se (!!!). But section 49A of the Vic Summary Offences Act (introduced as part of those "reforms") maintains the prohibition on begging or gathering alms. I wonder how many beggars are actually given the maximum 12 month term of imprisonment for that?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm

How much funding per person do you think the Salvos get for every person referred to them by the courts?
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 am

I booked a private villa in Bali for next month. Online.

Now almost every single webpage I open has ads for that same villa!

I BOOKED IT ALREADY!!!! @#$%&! OFF!!!!

It's seriously doing my head in. Show me something I haven't already bought that I might actually be interested in purchasing!

I hate the internet.

#SIDEBYSIDE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:34 am

During my night shift stint two of the residents passed away so I sent two mates or at least I thought they were mates I work with a quick text letting them know. One of these mates came in early the next morning not to see me or confront me but to show the bosses that text!

So the shit hit the fan yesterday and I decided F em if I'm going down I'm bringing them with me as the other use to post RIP on FB whenever a resident passed often having other staff members comment even at one point with one of them naming the deceased. Of course all these RIP status's were removed the morning this blew up as those actions are a sack-able offense.

Talk about being set up.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:43 pm

I like your new avatar, it's very You!

Last edited by 3.14159 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:19 pm

1061 wrote:
During my night shift stint two of the residents passed away so I sent two mates or at least I thought they were mates I work with a quick text letting them know. One of these mates came in early the next morning not to see me or confront me but to show the bosses that text!

So the shit hit the fan yesterday and I decided F em if I'm going down I'm bringing them with me as the other use to post RIP on FB whenever a resident passed often having other staff members comment even at one point with one of them naming the deceased. Of course all these RIP status's were removed the morning this blew up as those actions are a sack-able offense.

Talk about being set up.

What exactly did the text s say?

Could be misconstrued as disrespectful or simply letting them know

When mum was fading fast off duty staff came in to say goodbye. It was very comforting to me.

So was it gossip or?

Makes a big difference

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 523, 524, 525 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 524 of 719   

Jump to: