Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 519, 520, 521 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Morrigu wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
3.14159 wrote:
We in 100% agreement!

Last time I was there she said drop by anytime 3.
(I won't because I don't have her number and I like to ring before I spring myself on ppl)
I will one day but only when it is clearly understood that I am a bloke and as far as I am concerned what goes on in the shed, stays in shed.
(Like a few cars I've owned).
Sorry Tannin, but a bloke needs to take a stand once in a while.

One of these days I'm coming to pick you up and we'll rock over together. If we can't make her head explode between the two of us, she's a keeper. Wink Razz

Take a peek outside the window before you embark on your task - TP and I will be there watching and listening - I am woman hear me roar - be afraid boys Wink Razz

Sorry to reign on your parade friends (that includes you too Moggy) but last time I went there a pack of big pod, herd phalanx(?) of Eastern Grey Kangaroos were hanging out by the front gate in the lower paddock.
Doug jumped out of my ute and trotted over to have look.
They had a look at him for a while and went back to eating grass.
I'm not afraid Doug would attack these blokes but I am a bit concerned that he is such a good natured and attractive dog they might decide to take him as a pet. ... and that would break my heart.
Not sure, but if Tannin assures me he will keep his Kangaroos locked safely awae in his top paddock for the duration, then include in.

Jo wrote:

Ok so quite clearly, I'm not the one drinking tonight?

Or maybe I am and I'm so tired I forgot?

Is that Will?

I'm not sure what you mean but I think the Will you mentioned is in fact a bottle of American Honey.
If your tired you probably forgot which suggests the AH is half empty rather 1/2 full (I know you don't like hearing defeatist attitudes like that) but it 's a good indictation that getting some sleep time is not to far awae.

Sweet dreams my Princess Xx
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 pm

think positive wrote:
That was nice of you. Was wondering how it was going. Hugs honey. Xx

No. 2 how can they take a month to pay her? Is this a private enterprise? She get paid cash in hand? What exactly are they doing? Verbal crap or games? Life is far to short to hate your job, hopefully she can either find a way to fix things, or find a new job, soon. Cheers

Thanks, I was told the service was a good one, dad had talked to some family and came home. Been trying to be there for he and Laura as Laura has had a bad week. He's doing better though.

She works for one of the fast food places, she's there as a casual because she'd lose money if she took a full time job there. They've missed her pay twice, and her employment agency was threatening to get involved if she had to wait longer.

Usually she gets it into her bank, but a couple of times it hasn't gone in there, but that one was the longest it was from I think the 10th of June.

Her manager forgot to clock her in one night, and that night was pretty full on busy and they barely had any staff on. It was a nightmare for her. She's been treated pretty badly this week by one of her managers, was copping abuse yesterday and she's been very down about it.

I've been trying to be there for her, as much as I can I am not sure how much I've helped her but hopefully it's made a difference. She seemed a little better when she was talking about getting some stuff for my skin and 'presents'

I told her she didn't have to but she wants to, seeing her Monday though so hopefully it will brighten her week next week.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:02 pm

3.14159 wrote:
Tannin wrote:
Not a dumb question at all, Stui. Yes. A bed of glutenous jelly-like mud, actually, which will set hard as concrete come the summer, but that shouldn't matter so long as it's flat. (Which it is.)

We are on Sunday soil, an expression you'll understand from experience but for the urbanites here, it means soil that is so soft and jelly-like after rain that you can't get machinery onto it on Saturday, but dries out and is beautiful to work on Sunday, then turns into concrete on Monday such that you can't get a tool (such as a plough or a shovel) into it. (It actually takes weeks to transition, of course, and spends most of its time in the concrete phase, but it really does have three completely different personalities. All to do with particle size, soil chemistry and low plant matter content. In the big wet year when I was fencing, I could very nearly put star posts in by hand, and I got the 4WD tractor bogged more than once. Lost a few gumboots too. Wink

Feeder pipes are in the air. Won't matter in this case 'coz the tank is behind the shed (as you look at things from the house) and closeish to the wall - just enough space to get the ride-on mower through. Plenty of headroom.

I actually did raise the shed, or at least some of it, using shims on top of the rafters. Just enough to get some fall in the right direction. More than that and I'd have to extend the steel post uprights, and I'm no damn good at welding.

(Come to think of it, it's entirely possible that I'm actually a naturally talented, highly skilled world championship standard welder, but I can't say for sure because I've never tried it. Possibly I'm also a born genius at brain surgery but no-one has noticed yet 'coz I mostly only pick up a knife to carve the chicken. Who can say? One of life's little mysteries.)

He maybe a natural bornn talent at something but what he hasn't told in this stuff about the shed is all B. Really wanted was for Tannin to put some oil on the shed door because she was having trouble opening it by herself.
He sketcked out full plans on how to best oil the hinges when he noticed it was starting to lean to right.
Tannin decided he would do something about and we have had this saga ever since... Sorry Tony.

I know I said what happens in the shed etc but to be fair not much did go on in shed (the broken spout was outside) and at some stage I have to consider that I hadn't asked how B.s feels trusting you to do her guttering.
(I collect chainsaws and old axes but I'm a rusted on feminist at heart).

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Measure twice, cut once. (Or - Measure twice, install once??) Laughing Razz
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 pm

I am glad you find this funny. Smile
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Tannin wrote:
The view from 3.'s window.

"The pile of shit has a thousand eyes" - Teddy Duchamp

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Where did jpg[img][quote] The pile of shit get a thousand eyes - Teddy Duchamp?
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:01 pm

swoop42 wrote:
Tannin wrote:
The view from 3.'s window.

Thank you Swoop 42.
Your support is extremely kind and unexpected...
Don't worry I've got this, covered.

I'm being urged towards a damages suit (pain, anguish, libel, vexatious behaviour, exposed to hazardous waste etc etc.)
I haven't spoken to my lawyer about this but he assures me we will after this joke of on an injunction is laughed out of court...

I rent but it aint out off the question that I may quite soon own her house...(not that I'd want to live there, I sell it, buy this place and get some-one to fix my guttering (on a week-end Tannin and B are on holidaes).

Wink

that is about the population of this town and every one here is talking about it.
Be prepared for more, I have my sights firmly set on the idiot that put her up to this and I am assured by some of the top dogs in this town that they are 100% in agreement about this bloke and I what I intend to show the other top dogs and otherwise after the injunction is lifted in 2 weeks.

I'm sleeping very well now.

Last edited by 3.14159 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:08 pm

LOL,

if that's her house in the background.................wtf?

if with you, sell it to some idiot and live in a real house.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:21 pm

This a snap of my house and no she does n't own the shed.
That belongs to neighbours on the other side, they aren't fond of her either.

p.s Stui, I have some shots that show truely wonderful this place is.
Jo said she misses the pix I used to post so I'll bundle a few together and post them.
I'll have to fish the memory card out of the truck first but I need my beauty sleep and I need all of that I can get.
Thanks again everyone.
and good noit.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:51 pm

And a very good noit to you too. Smile
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:35 am

3.14159 wrote:

Jo said she misses the pix I used to post so I'll bundle a few together and post them.
I'll have to fish the memory card out of the truck first but I need my beauty sleep and I need all of that I can get.
Thanks again everyone.
and good noit.

I like that photo, I can almost taste the air. Cold, crisp and clean.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 am

stui magpie wrote:
3.14159 wrote:

Thanks again everyone.
and good noit.

I like that photo, I can almost taste the air. Cold, crisp and clean.

Well it might not be clean, but step outside right now, if it gets any colder or crisper,I'm a $£$%^%%$ snow flake

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi Snow flake.

She was chilly this morning. Daughter had to work this morn, went to leave just before 8 and the car was covered in ice. 1 degree outside. Fkn hose wouldn't work, NFI why, so she's getting containers out of the kitchen and running them out while I'm in the dressing gown trying to get the hose going and the frosty air hitting the dangly bits.

By geez though, by midday it's a beautiful day. Be a great day to go to the footy, if only it was on at a respectable time.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:55 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Hi Snow flake.

She was chilly this morning. Daughter had to work this morn, went to leave just before 8 and the car was covered in ice. 1 degree outside. Fkn hose wouldn't work, NFI why, so she's getting containers out of the kitchen and running them out while I'm in the dressing gown trying to get the hose going and the frosty air hitting the dangly bits.

By geez though, by midday it's a beautiful day. Be a great day to go to the footy, if only it was on at a respectable time.

Hahahahahaha! I'm just starting with the layers now! It's gunna take me a while to get dressed! , been working all day, still more to go after the footy! I need the footy to kill this migraine from work! ...besides it's either that or my nieces 18th for family!

Last edited by think positive on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 519, 520, 521 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 520 of 719   

Jump to: