Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 515, 516, 517 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind words and the offer, I've read your posts as well, and I don't think we have either but you are a pretty good poster and i appreciate the offer. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Sorry to hear Proto, losing important people in your life is hard.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Sorry Proto.

Sometimes it can be when the people you weren't overly close to die that it can have the most unexpected impact.

Chin up mate. You can't do anything for the dead, focus on dealing with the living, in particular yourself.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:43 pm

think positive wrote:
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ugh

I get a sense you don't believe me Jo!
(or maybe I'm not reading your mood correctly.w-e but)

There is more going here than what I have been saying but the important people in this town are listening to me because have heard the lies and allegations (not to mention the pile of rotton garbage out the window where I sit, eat and watch tv.
Everytime I look out that window I ee it.
I've going to that the kind of bullying I've been subjected to.
I will post a photo of this fine panorama and you tell me if you'd be prepared to sit and look at all time knowing it full of snakes, feral cats and rats.
This more to this than I saying but this hits Ballaarat court on the 11 of next month and will tell what out come was, you will be shocked I promised.
I thought you of all people Jo might understand what it's like to be bullied by garbage people who use garbage and her daughters as pawns to serve her vendetta's.
I can only ignore or get upset about what people say.

signed Genuinely puzzled. a.k.a 3.14159...etc

P.s I went to Tannins last week end to download the photos (there is about 30) of the crap and filth I'm being subject too.
If you don't believe ME then try asking him if he thinks I am making this all up!

...not happy Jo. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by 3.14159 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:49 pm

^ nah 3 think you have the bull by the horns so to speak - reckon TP was posting brrrrr as in %$^£$%^&%% this cold weather ( I agree btw!)

You hang in there - things will turn for the better to be sure to be sure to be sure!

Last edited by Morrigu on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Maybe I'm wired wrong but I'm not that cold atm.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Morrigu wrote:
^ nah 3 think you have the bull by the horns so to speak - reckon TP was posting brrrrr as in %$^£$%^&%% this cold weather ( I agree btw!)

You hang in there - things will turn for the better to be sure to be sure to be sure!

Look if I read that wrong (and I sincerely hope I did) then I apologise unreservedly because I respect Think Positive and sometimes I miss the blindingly obvious!

I've getting a lot of cold wind blowing down the back of neck from a few directions lately and I have had enough.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:13 pm

It's been lying there for nearly 2 months.
20 black garbage bags of rotting food scraps.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Pretty isn't it?

Btw, that post holds the wire on my fence.

btw Yesterday I set up a screen so I don't have to look at any more.
It doesn't bother me as much be cause I can't see it (but I do know it is there. rats snakes ferals and blow-flys.

I'nm not fighting the injunction just for myself, I am doing it for my partner who I promised a better life up here.

I saw my doc again to 3 time in 3 weeks to gauge my mental state as evidence at this hearing which means I'm sleeping with Princess valium tonight.

Not happy (with myself about that) but wtf a bloke needs to get a good nights sleep or he'll go round the bend eventuallly.

Last edited by 3.14159 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm

I understand sometimes " end of the tether" is reached 3 - can't the council help you that is just not acceptable!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 pm

OK if it is food scraps as you say a quick call to the councils health department should get things fixed up.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Morrigu wrote:
I understand sometimes " end of the tether" is reached 3 - can't the council help you that is just not acceptable!!!

Yes there is help from the council.
Tomorrow the couple on the other side who actually have to look into this womans house hate with a passion for what she has been doing to them for the lsat 5 months.
We are meeting at 10.30 tomorrow at my mother s shop to lodge another (ithink this the 4th so for). (Her shop isn't open then but she is opening it for an hour so the 4 of us can have a pow-wow before hand).
There is a lot more to this and most of this town is talking what is happening here.
If you want to talk to me about please feel free to call me and offer some advise

I'm sending p.m you number, ring me (or not, your call) and I'll tell you little more.

but not tonight, i don't want to risk riling myself up and I want go to bed and sleep the sleep of the totally unconscience.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 pm

1061 wrote:
OK if it is food scraps as you say a quick call to the councils health department should get things fixed up.

What kind of fantasy world do you live in?
This the country where they do things even more slowly than they do in a city.
I reckon the way we are going weith the council it will another glacial event before they do anything so I am throwing all my weight (and the weight of my friends family and supporters) behind the intervention order because I can prove 100% that every thing has been saying is total lie and agit is all aggregious behaviour on her part for no good reason at all.

I have serious personal references from seriously powerful powerful ppl (for this place anyway) every day.
I am kind of hoping that this might actually help stop other ppl treating their nighbours like crap.
Honestly this whole town is talking about what is going on outside my effing lounge window!

Ef me I'm getting riled again good night.

I do not like your avatar...
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:27 am

3.14159 wrote:
think positive wrote:
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ugh

I get a sense you don't believe me Jo!
(or maybe I'm not reading your mood correctly.w-e but)

There is more going here than what I have been saying but the important people in this town are listening to me because have heard the lies and allegations (not to mention the pile of rotton garbage out the window where I sit, eat and watch tv.
Everytime I look out that window I ee it.
I've going to that the kind of bullying I've been subjected to.
I will post a photo of this fine panorama and you tell me if you'd be prepared to sit and look at all time knowing it full of snakes, feral cats and rats.
This more to this than I saying but this hits Ballaarat court on the 11 of next month and will tell what out come was, you will be shocked I promised.
I thought you of all people Jo might understand what it's like to be bullied by garbage people who use garbage and her daughters as pawns to serve her vendetta's.
I can only ignore or get upset about what people say.

signed Genuinely puzzled. a.k.a 3.14159...etc

P.s I went to Tannins last week end to download the photos (there is about 30) of the crap and filth I'm being subject too.
If you don't believe ME then try asking him if he thinks I am making this all up!

...not happy Jo. Evil or Very Mad

Um sorry!

I didn't read your post I was just whinging about the weather on the way through! Of course I believe you. Just have a lot on, cheers mate, I'll get back to you and good luck tomorrow.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:56 am

The view from 3.'s window.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 515, 516, 517 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 516 of 719   

Jump to: