Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 615, 616, 617 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ just close your eyes and think of Paris! Cool
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:00 pm

1000 in binary.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Morrigu wrote:

Or open a bottle and think of nothing. Laughing
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Wokko wrote:
Morrigu wrote:

Or open a bottle and think of nothing. Laughing

Yes & yes. Paris wins. I can't wait, going to step off the train & say "hello lover, I'm home". Bliss. Then open a bottle... or 4. A nice Bordeaux I think. Be still my beating heart.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:26 pm

You Dr Chris Brown a supposed lover of animals and a vet no less are an egotistical fool obviously more concerned with your celebrity than the welfare of animals and condone it seems ( there is no excuse for your ignorance if that is what you are claiming - a little research would have shown you and left no doubt) breeding of animals to be petted for selfish humans to take selfies and then be slaughtered by cowards - I wouldn't let you within cooee of my animals 😡😡😡😡
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:39 pm

I've heard people say the same thing about the crappy supermarket pet food he endorses. Apparently it's not great but he got paid so who cares.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:50 am

Today's Dublin Rubbish Report highlights a responsible local business, and one which is much loved in this area from what I can tell.

This was on their front window in a prominent spot as a message to those grabbing a bite and consuming it out the front of their premises. There are actually council bins in the immediate vicinity, too, so the necessary facilities are in place.

It's great to see someone waving a penalty about, too, even at the risk of offending those who think fouling the streets is a constitutional right, though one does wonder if it is ever enforced, and by whom.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/files/abandoned-dublin-4.jpg

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:59 am

pietillidie wrote:
Today's Dublin Rubbish Report highlights a responsible local business, and one which is much loved in this area from what I can tell.

This was on their front window in a prominent spot as a message to those grabbing a bite and consuming it out the front of their premises. There are actually council bins in the immediate vicinity, too, so the necessary facilities are in place.

It's great to see someone waving a penalty about, too, even at the risk of offending those who think fouling the streets is a constitutional right, though one does wonder if it is ever enforced, and by whom.

http://magpies.net/nick/bb/files/abandoned-dublin-4.jpg

I never get why people are too lazy to use the bins.

They have bins next to every court at netball, usually 2-3, and yet there is always empty cups and lolly bags on the bench. They ain't mine but I bin them! How hard is it?

(The me me me in me thought u were going to say me trolling you!!!)

Cheers!

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:02 pm

The State Government

They commission a review into the Fire Services, it comes back with 20 recommendations, most of them basic ones and 2 major changes and the Government agrees to adopt the 18 basic ones but not the 2 major changes that everyone wants...

Just another waste of time and money by the Andrews Government, all talk, no action.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:57 pm

On my perception of Dublin being neglected, this Irish Times article possibly offers some background:

Irish Times wrote:
Dublin is like a person stuck in a bad marriage

Three out of four feel no emotional connection to Dublin. It's time we showed it some love

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/dublin-is-like-a-person-stuck-in-a-bad-marriage-1.2569680

Now, I know Morrigu warned against the ills of Dublin, but we're waiting until summer to drive around the country. So, for now my focus is Dublin.

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:16 pm

ASIC.

Fair enough, regulate things & protect consumers, all for it. But stop making out that everyone in the finance industry is a scammer or a crook.

Anyone heard of 'add on' insurances? In particular when you finance a car? There are policies you can take to cover your payments if you're sick, die, lose your job etc. Also for if your car's written off to cover the difference between insurance value and balance on finance.

Yes, there are people that 'jam' them into customers, tell them they're not approved without them etc. There are commissions on these products. BUT for those of us like me that do the right thing & just offer it to people & let them make up their own mind, we're not doing anything wrong! I'd hate the day our dealership gets sued by someone that says "I've lost my job & had the car repossessed & if I had've known about an insurance to cover it I would've taken it" That's why I offer it all to everyone & they sign to say either they're taking it or they're not. Totally up to them. Even when they ask me "what do you think I should take", I don't (& legally can't) give personal advice. So frustrating. Go away ASIC Evil or Very Mad

Has anyone ever heard of these insurances? Or would you take them?
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:21 pm

luvdids wrote:
There are policies you can take to cover your payments if you're sick, die, lose your job etc. Also for if your car's written off to cover the difference between insurance value and balance on finance.

I have all of those.

#SIDEBYSIDE
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Bird slaughter season aka shoot anything that moves dickwad season starts tomorrow Evil or Very Mad

Below average rainfall across the state has reduced duck numbers and habitats, prompting authorities to issue stricter bag limits for when the season starts on March 19.

The hunting of Australasian blue-winged shovelers will be prohibited, due to reduced habitat and lower numbers, the Government said.

The RSPCA said it was "appalled" that the season would go ahead.

RSPCA Victoria's chief executive Liz Walker said the data on population numbers was dire and forecast weather conditions for the remainder of summer posed a serious risk to the species.

"Duck and waterfowl populations are already dangerously low, breeding is almost non-existent, and the habitat has shrunk dramatically," she said.

"Forecast weather conditions for the remainder of summer represent a dire risk to the already embattled species."

But Victoria's Minister for Agriculture, Jaala Pulford, said the Government supported a sustainable duck hunting season.

"There are many tens of thousands of people for whom this is a really important weekend for the year; there are country towns in Victoria that need to know if the season is going ahead so that arrangements for a very, very busy period can be made," she said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-23/victorian-duck-hunters-bag-limit-reduced-for-2016-season/7109284

Ah yes as usual ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I hope they shoot each other - lots!!!!!

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:50 pm

mandy wrote:
luvdids wrote:
There are policies you can take to cover your payments if you're sick, die, lose your job etc. Also for if your car's written off to cover the difference between insurance value and balance on finance.

I have all of those.

Brilliant, hopefully you decided to take them & weren't told you have to. Honestly, for what they cost & what they cover it's a no brainer.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:51 pm

http://greens.org.au/news/vic/greens-mp-attend-opening-duck-shooting-season-protest

On the news they said its cancelled somewhere in the state. But it's not enough. Hope all their guns back fire and shoot their own heads off, preferably for a slow painful death, like the one they inflict on the defenceless birds

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 615, 616, 617 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 616 of 719   

Jump to: