Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 600, 601, 602 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I told him to get out of the fkn way. I took him over to his mat where he could sit and watch me from a safe distance, but no as soon as I'm trying to wrestle 45kg of timber the stupid **** is right in the way.

A back kick to the shoulder may have hurt his feelings, dropping 45kg of timber on his head would hurt more than that.

nomadjack 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Friggin councils or road contractors that leave shitloads of loose gravel on the road after roadworks...😠...Nosing in to park the bike in the main street of Maldon at all of 10kph earlier this week and lost the front completely throwing wife and myself into the road...No damage to wife or bike but my ribs and shoulder took a pounding...According to locals roadworks were completed two weeks ago, no signs up, excess gravel just swept to the side on the edge of a down camber row of parking bays...Nice work arseholes...👍
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:05 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I told him to get out of the fkn way. I took him over to his mat where he could sit and watch me from a safe distance, but no as soon as I'm trying to wrestle 45kg of timber the stupid **** is right in the way.

A back kick to the shoulder may have hurt his feelings, dropping 45kg of timber on his head would hurt more than that.

Like kids, he wanted to help

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Unlike a kid, he doesn't get the hint when you yell at him to far coff out of the road. Dopey bastard. had to chase him out of the road so many times today i was about to tie him up.

So freaking humid today working outside, dripping water everywhere. Had to have another shower after I pulled up stumps.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:40 pm

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Weren't we talking about jordon ? I'm confused!
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:16 pm

My dog is terrified of fireworks.Around here you can buy the crackers anywhere, they are cheap and they don't care where they let them off. So my dog goes missing yesterday. Saved my security guards at estate gate who recognise her and tie her up. Last night decided to stay in. About 10.30 I hear crackers being let off outside our place so walked out the front door . Some non thai dickhead is throwing crackers near my front gate.We live in a cul de sac and I said"Do you you mind not upsetting my dog and throw those things at your own $£$%^%%$ place".The missus tells me not to upset him.He is only visiting and just trying to get in the pants of the woman across the road by impressing her kids. If he throws any more tonight the hose is coming out.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:48 pm

ronrat wrote:
My dog is terrified of fireworks.Around here you can buy the crackers anywhere, they are cheap and they don't care where they let them off. So my dog goes missing yesterday. Saved my security guards at estate gate who recognise her and tie her up. Last night decided to stay in. About 10.30 I hear crackers being let off outside our place so walked out the front door . Some non thai dickhead is throwing crackers near my front gate.We live in a cul de sac and I said"Do you you mind not upsetting my dog and throw those things at your own $£$%^%%$ place".The missus tells me not to upset him.He is only visiting and just trying to get in the pants of the woman across the road by impressing her kids. If he throws any more tonight the hose is coming out.

Buy some roman candles and shoot the prick. Wink

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:14 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Unlike a kid, he doesn't get the hint when you yell at him to far coff out of the road. Dopey bastard. had to chase him out of the road so many times today i was about to tie him up.

So freaking humid today working outside, dripping water everywhere. Had to have another shower after I pulled up stumps.

Cruising around port Arlington on the JetSki bloody hard work blowing half a gale had junior and a friend so had to share Sad need that shower now!

How's the thumb? And the new stairs?

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:44 am

Back to work today. Mad Sad

Stairs done, just need oiling and a stain. Job for next weekend.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:48 am

I've heard that about labor before.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:05 am

Political correctness and PC pertrators ruining this gorgeous country and any sense of larrikinism.

As a Sri Lankan born person I well remember being at a SL organised do where an Aussie comedian stated that the first prize in a raffle was one week in SL and the second prize was two weeks in SL (in other words the first prize was the lesser evil). How hard the predominantly SL born crown laughed their heads off!!
Today that poor bugger would have been fined, whipped or taken to court by some conveniently offended twerp who had a bloody huge pappadum on their shoulder.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:22 am

yup!! im with you!!

and im a stinkin whingin bloody pommy bastard!!

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 am

think positive wrote:
yup!! im with you!!

and im a stinkin whingin bloody pommy bastard!!

Thanks.

Sad how the media dickheads and hack bloody journos push the PC line with hardly anyone having the balls to challenge or confront their bullshit views. The power of persuasion by the powers that be over the naive, vulnerable and plainly gullible folk.
Like I said, very sad chapter in our lives happening right now.

I actually shudder to think that in 20 years time, how all banter and communication with the opposite gender will be severely restricted or censored, if it hasn’t reached the peak now. Bloody sad in my view. Crying or Very sad

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:43 am

^ though we disagree on the Gayle business, which is about fair treatment of an individual in the course of their job, I agree with you in general. Most of this stuff is just a power play. some groups have the right to make the power play. I have the right to resist, and free spech - up to the point where it encourages violence - is absolute. I have come to regard twitterstorms as a sign that someone has had a thought of their own, and offended the cackling animals in the barn, who do not.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 600, 601, 602 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 601 of 719   

Jump to: