Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 595, 596, 597 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokko wrote:
Yeah, take him outside all the time and he gets lots of praise when he poos and wees, no doggie door but after any (seen) accident I take him out and he usually finishes up what he started inside. He's learning very fast, but waking up to 3 turds just isn't much fun Laughing

Does he sleep inside his own little cage? The cage solves all of the early teething problems. I've got an excellent book as a PDF on bringing up your puppy. I can send it to you if you are interested.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:58 am

Neil Appleby wrote:
Wokko wrote:
Yeah, take him outside all the time and he gets lots of praise when he poos and wees, no doggie door but after any (seen) accident I take him out and he usually finishes up what he started inside. He's learning very fast, but waking up to 3 turds just isn't much fun Laughing

Does he sleep inside his own little cage? The cage solves all of the early teething problems. I've got an excellent book as a PDF on bringing up your puppy. I can send it to you if you are interested.

Like this?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Oh god no please don't crate the baby!
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:12 pm

I'm not crate training, don't like the idea of it and between my mum and grandparents, the family has had 5 brilliant dogs, none of which have been crated. I'd never even heard of it until looking into some puppy things for this little guy and it seems to be the new miracle of dog ownership and anyone who doesn't do it is unfit to own a dog. (Not tarring you with that brush Neil, and thanks for the input, it's just not for me).

Did some more research on Airedales specifically and they pretty much all mouth people at this age, but he's not destructive and there's always someone around to let him out. The odd poo or wee on the floor is a 10 second cleanup and apart from overnight we've had no accidents to speak of.

Guess it's all just so new, and nobody tells you that a puppy is so much work early on. I've had cats for years and new kittens come inside and you feed them and show them where their litter is and you're done. Laughing
Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:12 pm

I don't see t as 'crating' but rather a way for the little pup to feel safe and secure in his own little space. It's more like a fenced area with his food in one area and his toilet grass mat in the other. The cage is in the corner of that area and is for sleeping. This is just until the pup is house trained. No accidents, no destruction and supervised by you at all times.

My little dog has a bed under a table against a wall. He's safe, can see everything that's going on, but can curl up undisturbed. He's 15 now and isn't long for this world I'm afraid - diagnosed with a brain tumour - but the safety and comfort of his little haven has never left him.

I do envy you Wokko; it's a great time that developing relationship with a new dog. Put in the hard yards now with the training and you'll be rewarded with a great companion for years to come.

One thing I would recommend though is a car crate. Airedales grow into big dogs and they need to be safely transported. Provided you have a wagon that is.

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Vegans. Vegans piss me off.

The personality change that comes when a person decides to be vegan is quite spectacular but all too predictable. I would never be so bold as to try to force them into eating meat. They however have no mutual respect for me.

Lunatics the lot of them! I think it's the lack of protein.

#SIDEBYSIDE
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Time for a little vent.

So many fuckwits and it's illegal to shoot them. Mad

1. So many fuckwits seem to like driving beside other cars. WTF is with that, are they lonely? Like company, feel like their in a convoy or something? 100m of clear road in front of you and you want to sit beside and just behind the car in the other lane so you can sit in their blind spot. Why? You are a syphilitic retarded caprine fellatrix.

I almost ran one dicknose off the road this morning who was doing exactly this. I'm stuck doing 10km under the limit with a truck slowing in front, look in the mirrors, nothing. Quick swivel and head check, nothing. Put on blinker and start to change lanes and the festering hemorrhoid on satans arse decides to respond by speeding up so that he comes into view in my mirror and beeping his horn. Once I slide back into my lane this prototype for the perfect imbecile slows back down to his camping spot. FAAARRRK Twisted Evil

2. Impatient self absorbed piles of fecal matter cast in the form of a human being with over inflated senses of their own importance who ring into the department and want to speak to the manager without bothering to explain what their issue is. So they get transferred to me but guess what, I'm already on the phone. So leave a message, again with no explanation of what the issue is. I call back first chance I got, about an hour later, no answer leave a message. Then I have a 2 hour meeting with a consultant from a supplier during which this twat needed to ring me no less than 3 more times.

I'm really freaking sorry, I don't spend my time sitting at my desk just waiting for whichever clitoris craniumed numbat suddenly feels the need to call me.

So when this self important smegma encrusted festered boil on the gooch of society can't get to me they go back to where they were in the first time and calls the department outside. When I'm finished the meeting I get told what his problem is and can simply say to tell to *&%%^&(*^$ to ring the department that does that, which isn't this one. Rolling Eyes Mad

This has not been a good week. If I get through tomorrow without actually murdering some *&%%^&(*^$ who desperately deserves it, I'll be happy.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:44 pm

^ And this is the reason I avoid at all costs the " Dept" - angry little fckers they are Razz

But seriously - I feel ya pain Wink

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:55 pm

^

They're nice. I'm not. No prizes for guessing what occupation this twat was. Wink

I don't even manage the department, the manager reports to me and is on leave so I've been fielding the needy bukkake stains queries. There's not just me looking forward to her coming back. Wink

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:41 pm

^ yep my first thought was I bet the twat was a ....... Wink

I got an inane question via email from one last night - just sat shaking my head!!!

Their parents should have taught them how and let them wipe their own bums! Evil or Very Mad

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:32 pm

We have a winner. Razz
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:35 am

My sore back.
Was throwing my daughters around in the pool like I used to when they were little (now they're 19 & 16). Hmmm, quite a bit heavier these days.
Was meant to fly back to work today but it's a valium and an anti inflammatory to start the day.
Watching FoxFooty & playing with the new pup for a while I guess.

NB - Some of my posts may be a bit weirder than normal, by valium number 2 I start to slur my words and dribble from the left side of my mouth Wink

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Hearing Matthew Scharenberg injure his knee again at training today Sad
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:00 pm

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:05 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/arnott%e2%80%99s-pays-dollar51000-in-penalties-over-claims-it-misled-shoppers-about-the-fat-content-of-shapes/ar-BBnjJKB?li=AAavLaF&ocid=sl5mdhp

Bastards! I ate a whole box of these last night!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 595, 596, 597 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 596 of 719   

Jump to: