Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 589, 590, 591 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
He's got his own house with a bedroom (kennel) and an open fresco area with 2 leather couches to choose from.

It's called OUTSIDE.

You're just a mean old man! 😛

With all the kids gone now wouldn't it be nice to have a cuddle companion on the couch who will watch TV ( even if you pick poxy shows) with you and won't judge you when you talk shite at em😏

That's why I have cats and a long long long happy marriage - me blah blah blah - cats meow purr purr purr - hubby yes dear!😀

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:44 pm

hehehehehehehehe
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:23 am

stui magpie wrote:
He's got his own house with a bedroom (kennel) and an open fresco area with 2 leather couches to choose from.

It's called OUTSIDE.

Close shave Stui. How is the other dog,the kid & your heart rate?

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:45 am

Oldest left for Sydney on Monday.

Of course she left a box of clothes.

She also left her iPhone at a girlfriends place.

Checked out couriers to transport the said box to North Ryde from South Caulfield - box with a lid only 7.5 kg's.

It was to be picked up between 12 & 5 today for delivery tomorrow. The online service was a broker & of course I chose the cheapest, on line booking at about $16.

By 3pm no driver. Tomorrow is a public holiday in Melbourne & Monday is a public holiday in Sydney. Didn't want to leave it till 4.30 then find out they couldn't do anything.

Rushed out the door with the box to drive to Lorimer Street Port Melbourne (not too far from the VFL ground). Keys were inside. Doors & windows locked except one upstairs in a high roofed house. Got the ladder out, managed to climb up &Y break in - wow haven't dome that in many years. Got in, drove to Port Melb by 4.30 & the told me beforehand that it would go on the overnight truck to Sydney. Traffic was appalling. 2 hrs 10 minutes return trip

Meanwhile, my Mum has been in hospital over night - nothing too serious , & apart from going between her place & the hospital 4 times yesterday & two times today managed to pick her up & get her home by 6.45

Mrs WPT said a courier arrived at 5pm when she arrived home from work!!!

(I didn't want to chance it & the reviews were pretty bad when I looked at them today).

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:41 am

watt price tully wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

It's called OUTSIDE.

Close shave Stui. How is the other dog,the kid & your heart rate?

Kid was fine, the bloke with the lead was shaken up a bit and the other dog was fine. My bloke doesn't really have sharp teeth, he's got grinding teeth. So if he bites he's going to grip more than tear.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:50 am

Here's a photo of the big nuffie.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:54 am

Morrigu wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

It's called OUTSIDE.

You're just a mean old man! 😛

Yep Razz

Quote:

With all the kids gone now wouldn't it be nice to have a cuddle companion on the couch who will watch TV ( even if you pick poxy shows) with you and won't judge you when you talk shite at em😏

I'd prefer the cuddle companion to be female, have less fur and have her own car and place to live

Quote:
That's why I have cats and a long long long happy marriage - me blah blah blah - cats meow purr purr purr - hubby yes dear!😀

That's why I'm single and happy. Wink

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:45 pm

It starts with the letter 'H' and ends with the letter 'Awthorn'.

I can't believe I sat through that. What a load of rubbish.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:07 pm

watt price tully wrote:

Checked out couriers to transport the said box to North Ryde from South Caulfield - box with a lid only 7.5 kg's.

It was to be picked up between 12 & 5 today for delivery tomorrow. The online service was a broker & of course I chose the cheapest, on line booking at about $16.

By 3pm no driver. Tomorrow is a public holiday in Melbourne & Monday is a public holiday in Sydney. Didn't want to leave it till 4.30 then find out they couldn't do anything.

Rushed out the door with the box to drive to Lorimer Street Port Melbourne (not too far from the VFL ground). Keys were inside. Doors & windows locked except one upstairs in a high roofed house. Got the ladder out, managed to climb up &Y break in - wow haven't dome that in many years. Got in, drove to Port Melb by 4.30 & the told me beforehand that it would go on the overnight truck to Sydney. Traffic was appalling. 2 hrs 10 minutes return trip

Meanwhile, my Mum has been in hospital over night - nothing too serious , & apart from going between her place & the hospital 4 times yesterday & two times today managed to pick her up & get her home by 6.45

(I didn't want to chance it & the reviews were pretty bad when I looked at them today).

Gosh I thought it would be all dawks comments, but that way worse. Love to your mum xxx take care mate xxx

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:52 pm

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Gosh I thought it would be all dawks comments, but that way worse. Love to your mum xxx take care mate xxx

Cheers TP. Box arrived in Sydney & Mums much better

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Oh I see. It depends what you mean by "public holiday in Sydney.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:57 pm

David wrote:
It starts with the letter 'H' and ends with the letter 'Awthorn'.

I can't believe I sat through that. What a load of rubbish.

Pissed off big time. I miss being in Grand-finals, winning one's that is.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:29 pm

US airstrike 'hits Doctors Without Borders hospital in Afghanistan with 3 staff killed and 30 missing'

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/us-airstrike-hits-doctors-without-borders-hospital-in-afghanistan-with-3-staff-killed-and-30-missing/ar-AAf3H5D

Hey septics how about you worry about WHERE you are bloody bombing instead of dictating to Russia where they should bomb - or even better how about we all us included just stop bombing altogether Evil or Very Mad

Very sad Medecins Sans Frontieres do an amazing job Crying or Very sad

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Tragic news, Morrigu. These drone strikes hit way too many innocent people.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:24 pm

The US media had gleefully reported on Russian civilian casualties before the Russkies had even launched a sortie, then this happens. People in glass houses and all that.

I actually came into this thread to rant. Beautiful day, decided to do the right thing and went for a nice run, my first in a while, but I'm physically fit from martial arts anyway. So I run 2.6km, and everything seems ok except a slight twinge in what I thought was my ankle. Fast forward 3 hours and I'm walking to the Supermarket and an agonizing pain starts shooting from my knee.

Aspirin and some Tiger balm seems to have calmed it down, I really, really hope I haven't blown out my knee with a light jog on a lovely spring evening considering the high impact stuff I do twice a week with BJJ/Wrestling (did get choked unconscious on Thursday though Laughing).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 589, 590, 591 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 590 of 719   

Jump to: