Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Working far too many hours over time without pay. Looks like I have to head to the Union. Last night finished at 1.am instead of 10 pm the shift before. I've had a few of those.

The Emergency Dep't has been horrendously busy in January. Some assessments you can do quickly but some take time requiring thorough collateral history taking.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 am

watt price tully wrote:
Working far too many hours over time without pay. Looks like I have to head to the Union. Last night finished at 1.am instead of 10 pm the shift before. I've had a few of those.

The Emergency Dep't has been horrendously busy in January. Some assessments you can do quickly but some take time requiring thorough collateral history taking.

that sucks, especially on a high pressure job, and you can hardly just walk. unless your salary package is massive!! they should at least give you alternate time off, surely they don't want you to burn out.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 am

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

that sucks, especially on a high pressure job, and you can hardly just walk. unless your salary package is massive!! they should at least give you alternate time off, surely they don't want you to burn out.

I do need a break but I now work with the police 2 days a week which breaks it up & then it's either full on or deadly quiet - all or nothing sort of thing. (tell you what though, the police are getting a lot younger) Wink & I quite enjoy doing that. I really like the ED too, just had a difficult run but it has it's down times too - that's the nature of Emergency work / crisis work.

OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:25 pm

watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

I do need a break but I now work with the police 2 days a week which breaks it up & then it's either full on or deadly quiet - all or nothing sort of thing. (tell you what though, the police are getting a lot younger) Wink & I quite enjoy doing that. I really like the ED too, just had a difficult run but it has it's down times too - that's the nature of Emergency work / crisis work.

Are you part of P.E.T ?

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:08 pm

OEP wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Are you part of P.E.T ?

In WA it's called PET.

In Vic it was called CATT !!

I worked in ECATT now called EMH - Emergency Mental Health & now with the Police - it's called PACER (Police And Clinician Emergency Response)

& the police men & women are getting younger Wink

In the olden days, the service was run by OOPS (Office Of Psychiatric Services) although in those days I was working for OIDS (Office Of Intellectual Disability Services) !!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:26 pm

So your a doctor of some kind?
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:38 pm

think positive wrote:

Nah, Morrigu & I are one and the same (in a manner of speaking). Wink

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:20 pm

watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:

Nah, Morrigu & I are one and the same (in a manner of speaking). Wink

Big grumpy $%$ers? Razz

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Hahahaahha
OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:36 pm

watt price tully wrote:
OEP wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Are you part of P.E.T ?

In WA it's called PET.

I worked in ECATT now called EMH - Emergency Mental Health & now with the Police - it's called PACER (Police And Clinician Emergency Response)

In the olden days, the service was run by OOPS (Office Of Psychiatric Services) although in those days I was working for OIDS (Office Of Intellectual Disability Services) !!

Nice. See who says are politicians aren't earning their money, without all those names changes and very catchy acronyms all you would've been able to post was "yes".

Last edited by OEP on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Are you telling me what the police getting younger wink he or she enjoy doing that are getting?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:46 pm

OEP wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
OEP wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Are you part of P.E.T ?

In WA it's called PET.

Nice. See who says are politicians aren't earning their money, without all those names changes and very catchy acronyms all you would've been able to post was "yes".

Mate, I used to work for Telstra and thought they had acronyms down to an art form, then I joined public health. OMFG. Shocked

In fact, I'd swear that Health is the leading developer of backronyms in Australia.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:51 pm

Are you telling me what the police getting younger wink he or she enjoy doing that are getting?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Maybe im getting old and grumpy.
but I am so OVER
those fricken indian call services
no I don't want solar, help with my computer, to further my education,
or help your fricken grandpa!
AHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:24 pm

think positive wrote:
Maybe im getting old and grumpy.
but I am so OVER
those fricken indian call services
no I don't want solar, help with my computer, to further my education,
or help your fricken grandpa!
AHHHHHHH

They're just modern day slaves, only these days we pay them a small amount but we don't have to house, feed or clothe them!

they normally hang up when I expand on my theory comparing their skin color to olden style slaves Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 551 of 719   

Jump to: