Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 516, 517, 518 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Stui and his guns can help this situation.

Failing that get Tannin, a megaphone and a copy of the Herald Sun.

He'll be sure to drive her bonkers before to long.

Shit neighbors are well shit.

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:58 am

KenH wrote:
Sorry to hear Proto, losing important people in your life is hard.

Thanks Ken, that is correct, she will be re-united with my uncle Tony (her son) and grandad. I can safely say I am almost glad that she passed now and not in a few months when the cancer started to make her suffer.

Hearing how much my grandfather suffered when the shrapnel from his war wounds moved and he bled to death.

stui magpie wrote:
Sorry Proto.

Sometimes it can be when the people you weren't overly close to die that it can have the most unexpected impact.

Chin up mate. You can't do anything for the dead, focus on dealing with the living, in particular yourself.

Thanks Stui, you are right. I've had a beautiful distraction which has helped a lot and hopefully progressively gets me there. Smile

It is a shame some of the family are pretty selfish, and will probably be like vultures for the belongings of my grandmother, like they did my uncle but at least I have my family in the house and friends to keep me going.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 am

FWIW mate, I'm pretty sure TP's comment was in regard to cold weather too.

As for you, WTF is wrong with this person just deciding to make a garbage dump like that, and conveniently located next to your lounge room?

What would happen if you waited till the wind was blowing toward her place and you happened to drop some petrol and a lit match on that pile?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 am

Good morning everyone.

Surely that's against health laws? Reminds me of those people you see on today tonight, makes you wonder what the inside of the house is like. Good luck with the council. From watching those shows it seems it can be very hard to get them too either act, or maybe it's hard for them to act for some wierd reason. There's a house around the corner that has 2 plastic palm trees, higher than the house, in the front yard, I always wonder what the neighbours think. Like front yards full of rusty cars. Surely there is some law that protects neighbours?

But this has to be a health concern, does she rent or own the house? If she rents, get on to the local agents.

Micheal honey, don't let HER bait you though. She's not worth the energy it takes to be angry. You've found a good life up there, and Barb has too. Maybe this is a test to help you appreciate it. I'm glad you've got the town on your side, now be nice, smile, cos guess what? That will piss her off far more than your anger. And make a lot of calls and emails with photos.

Cheers xxx

And it's still $£$%^%%$ cold!

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 am

Thank you Jo.
I have been wound up like a spring for the last month or so.
If I took something the wrong wae I am over-joyed to discover that I did.
and if think it is cold in Melbourne come and spend a night up here.
Don't worry, I wouldn't ask you to sleep on the couch.
(but you'd have to sleep in the bed David and Troll used and I haven't got the stains out yet).
Just joking Lad, ...Me love you long time.

I'm putting on some good music (loud) and having a shower and attend this war council in an hour or so.
Wish luck if you like but I don't need it.
I have truth, the law and rightious indignation on side, err and my nieghbours Kerry and Ken (they have lived here for 30 years.
I'm all lawyered up and ready to rumble.

P.s Jo. You have made me very happy this morning
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 am

The luck of the Irish never hurts, cheers mate, xxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 am

3.14159 wrote:
I do not like your avatar...

OK so I changed it.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:11 am

What kind of avatar would you have?
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:27 am

think positive wrote:
Micheal honey, don't let HER bait you though. She's not worth the energy it takes to be angry. You've found a good life up there, and Barb has too. Maybe this is a test to help you appreciate it. I'm glad you've got the town on your side, now be nice, smile, cos guess what? That will piss her off far more than your anger.

^ Best advice you will ever read.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 am

stui magpie wrote:

As for you, WTF is wrong with this person just deciding to make a garbage dump like that, and conveniently located next to your lounge room?

What would happen if you waited till the wind was blowing toward her place and you happened to drop some petrol and a lit match on that pile?

I'm tired and I want to go to bed but I have a couple things to say to and hiting the hay.
(Priness Val can can sleep in cupboard somewhere)

I sent a P.m to Think Positive about what actually happened at the Council todae.
Ask her to post it.
I don't mind every one here reading what I sent her (after she edits the mushy stuff about how much I love and respect her etc (I can't every one knowing that ffs) and I am getting in touch with Daylesford Advocate and speak to some-one about what it takes to get some-one in there that can use a CPU with some competence and why did the police need to be called when all some-one is saying is I will sit here until I finish saying what I drove 30 k's to say.
Incredible.
Even more incredible is when my demand (I didn't need to be pried of the chair I might add, (like Ghandi I'm not a violent) was met I was done in about 15 mins and Yes, I at last have a concrete assurance of a quick respolution.

P.s I saw the old Brighton Blowy walking up Vincent st with a vague far awae look in her eye (she was alone).
I guess she's having trouble finding anyone that serve her coffee or even wants to sit down and talk to her.
that's the impression I'm getting (and I know I'm not far wrong.

errrrh... I gotta go to bed I want make one more post.
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:03 am

1061 wrote:

OK so I changed it.

OK, so I noticed.
my 2 cents
I do not like drugs.
make it 4c.
When I see drugs being joked about and unsupervised recreational experimntation encouraged, I ....i do not approve of this sort of thing.

I got stuck into once because I didn't believe what you were saying and and I equated to a political event at the time regarding truth.
You p.m me saying wtf mate?
I told you basically what said a few sentences ago
I also said I did not like your Avatar.
You responded with F U pal.
I responded happy birthdae Fuquit!

Later I found you a primary care giver with access to old ppls medical cabinets and my heart hardened a teensy bit more... but I said nothing, I didn't want to rile myself and after all you just some pixels on my scren why so about it.
It's the delssuional ramble of a drug ef idiot and what do I care? etc etc etc

I notice you changed Avartar and if you want to portay your self as a fake ghoul from a comedy teen-horror flick, be my guest, it is after all an improvment and I do not have any objections to it.

I will cut you some slack and maybe even respond to you if you say something I think it worth my while bothering to respond to.

have we (well "you" really) got this straight because if not,
I'm more than happy just ignoring you again.

Last thing and bed Moggy thanks the P.m
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:50 am

3.14159 wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

I'm tired and I want to go to bed but I have a couple things to say to and hiting the hay.
(Priness Val can can sleep in cupboard somewhere)

I sent a P.m to Think Positive about what actually happened at the Council todae.
Ask her to post it.
I don't mind every one here reading what I sent her (after she edits the mushy stuff about how much I love and respect her etc (I can't every one knowing that ffs) and I am getting in touch with Daylesford Advocate and speak to some-one about what it takes to get some-one in there that can use a CPU with some competence and why did the police need to be called when all some-one is saying is I will sit here until I finish saying what I drove 30 k's to say.
Incredible.
Even more incredible is when my demand (I didn't need to be pried of the chair I might add, (like Ghandi I'm not a violent) was met I was done in about 15 mins and Yes, I at last have a concrete assurance of a quick respolution.

P.s I saw the old Brighton Blowy walking up Vincent st with a vague far awae look in her eye (she was alone).
I guess she's having trouble finding anyone that serve her coffee or even wants to sit down and talk to her.
that's the impression I'm getting (and I know I'm not far wrong.

errrrh... I gotta go to bed I want make one more post.

Hang in there dude. I don't need to see any PM's, they're PM's for a reason. If you want to post stuff up go for it.

I hope this is fixed soon, the world is full of nuffies, it's just rough that you happened to cop one next door who seems to have taken an instant dislike to you and seems to have practice at being a professional provocative pest.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:55 am

3.14159 wrote:
1061 wrote:

OK so I changed it.

OK, so I noticed.
my 2 cents
I do not like drugs.
make it 4c.
When I see drugs being joked about and unsupervised recreational experimntation encouraged, I ....i do not approve of this sort of thing.

I got stuck into once because I didn't believe what you were saying and and I equated to a political event at the time regarding truth.
You p.m me saying wtf mate?
I told you basically what said a few sentences ago
I also said I did not like your Avatar.
You responded with F U pal.
I responded happy birthdae Fuquit!

Later I found you a primary care giver with access to old ppls medical cabinets and my heart hardened a teensy bit more... but I said nothing, I didn't want to rile myself and after all you just some pixels on my scren why so about it.
It's the delssuional ramble of a drug ef idiot and what do I care? etc etc etc

I notice you changed Avartar and if you want to portay your self as a fake ghoul from a comedy teen-horror flick, be my guest, it is after all an improvment and I do not have any objections to it.

I will cut you some slack and maybe even respond to you if you say something I think it worth my while bothering to respond to.

have we (well "you" really) got this straight because if not,
I'm more than happy just ignoring you again.

Last thing and bed Moggy thanks the P.m

3 I hope whatever devils are bothering you from myself to your neighbor settle soon.

I changed the avatar and still it's not good enough, all my own avatars are too big so I picked the scream one from Nicks gallery. I did what could to help you it's up to you whether you accept(ignore) that or not.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:28 am

cheers 3.14+:

"It is quite a story.
I talked the guy I'd phoned several weeks ago.
I told him my problem. He said been there and didn't see the garbage I was talking about and suggested I get over it.
I said. Yes but I have some photos to show you.
He took the photo-card reader Tannin had given me and tried to plug it in.
He fumbled around 1 of 2 usb ports said these ones don't fit, there's a few more on the other side.
Hmm I said can I try something?
I took it back, rotated it 180 degrees and easily I inserted it.
Right after 10 mins of trying to get read he said, look I don't need to see the pix, I've been there etcetc blah blah.....
I said Look I went to the office at Clunes, they said no-one here todae, go to Daylesfod I'll ring then....He'll be there after lunch!
Well here I am with photos and I'm not leaving till you look at them!
I'll go out side take a breath of air, you get some one who can get these pix up and I got up.
I came back 10 mins later, guess what? yes.
I said look, there a lots of pix here but there only a few relevant ones actually showing wha'ts in those bags.
So we start trawling through the pix I say this is getting bigger, see?
Yes go on few more pix much but the same poor quality.
He gets bored and says mate I've seen enough.
I said No. you said you'd look at the all pix and you haven't!
I'm asking you to leave, I've seen & heard enough!!!
I said No! I will sit here till someone who CPU literate comes in and I show you the relevant pix!
He'says I'm calling the police!!!!!
I said nothing,...I just sat here.
I hear the call hello? We have a man baracaded in the interview room come over!!!!!!!!
I am doing my best Ghani... (I hadn't put on a nappy I add. They might have thunk I was a tad odd if I did that.)
police came
They looked in the little window, decided I appeared harmless and came into talk to me.
What's prob here?
Wel I came here to have my complaint heard (30k's I add) the person I was talking to agreed to look at my pix and didn't look at the 1 's I wanted him see. He told me to get out!!!! I said no not till etc etc.
The police agreed that my request wasn't unreasonable and I appeared to be no risk so they sent some-one else in.
This new person waved his fingers over the keys and hey presto all pix on page. I said this 1 that1 etc (about a dozen) he looked said yes that is kitchen scraps! Are you happy if the stuff is removed?
Yes...
Ok will write a letter and get this sorted. I thanked him, said no hard feelings but a modicum of patience and basic understanding of comps and this could have been sorted 2 hours ago!
So, it appears I made some headway (maybe) but jesus Christ do we need to emulate Ghandi to get any thing positive done at a council customer office."

well done, now make sure they bloody follow through!!

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 am

Quote:

I changed the avatar and still it's not good enough, all my own avatars are too big so I picked the scream one from Nicks gallery.
I did what could to help *you it's up to you whether you accept(ignore) that or not.*

I don't like repeating myself but I did say I'd cut you some slack so...

I think avatars say something about the person choosing them.
1. I didn't like your old one so I told you how I felt about it a p.m.
all I was offering was my 2 cents worth.

Have what ever Avatar you like but if want 1 with a scream you could do a lot worse than this one...(2 cents again)

(it's a painting by Edward Munch and it was the inspiration for your present Avartar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read your next post and want to tell/show/teach you a think or 3.something truthful!

1. *" it's up to you whether you accept(ignore) that or not"
is an oxymoron**...
Now that I have read your next post I think you should change your screen name to (oxycodone hydrochloride) Moron
http://www.rxlist.com/oxycontin-side-effects-drug-center.htm

As you said oops, are about to say, admitting you have a problem is the first step.
That is my very considered opinion*.
...*edited for my privacy ( I don't care who read it) but as far as I am concerned the matter is now mute.

http://www.navic.net.au/

Last edited by 3.14159 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 16 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 516, 517, 518 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 517 of 719   

Jump to: