Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
member34258 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello David, just a quick note on this post

Quote:

So basically, what you're saying is, following rules makes you a sheep. Broken any laws lately? I heard that there's some free TVs in K-Mart if you can run fast enough...

I cannot seem to find a post where I said "laws". I have found a post where I said "rules".
Now, I'm sure you know the difference between the 2. I certainly do not advocate, or encourage, anyone to break any laws.
But rules, well, thats a whole different kettle of sheep...eerrr..Fish!
bazdaddy Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:42 am

David wrote:
member34258 wrote:
Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
I would. I've done it before, I'd do it again. It's that attitude that makes people in this society difficult to deal with and makes it hard for the rest of us.

Well, I've done what I said I have done on every occasion I take a basket and not a trolley.
There has never been a word said to me by employees or other sheep in the line. I suppose 6'5" 100kg's may have something to do with that, it may not.
We are not all sheep, we do not all do what the little neon signs tell us to.
It may make society hard for you, makes it very easy for me.

What a rebel! Rolling Eyes
Um have you ever thought that there's a reason for the 12 items or less queue? So people who only buy a few things don't have to wait for ages?

So basically, what you're saying is, following rules makes you a sheep. Broken any laws lately? I heard that there's some free TVs in K-Mart if you can run fast enough...

Must have been a bad weekend for everybody. I've never seen so many physical threats in the one page Shocked

Oh and I had a f@#%ing terrible weekend... so I'll fight all of you! Smile

bazdaddy wrote:
David wrote:
bazdaddy wrote:
and then the customers who speak in their native toungue infront of me to a friend or family member, I find it particularly enraging.

I'm sure there are worse things in this world to get angry at.

So what if they talk in a different language? Would it be more polite if they talked in English? Sorry, I just don't get it.
Firstly thank you for singling out my post as one that could have plenty more worse things to be angry about. I'm sure everyone elses here have nothing else including your good self.

Secondly, how the hell do you know what they are saying if they are discussing right in front of you in some other form of language it's nothing short of sheer rudeness, who knows what they may even be saying about you.

But have you considered it's not really your business to be listening in anyway? Why is it so important you hear what they say? I guess there could be a slight possibility they're talking about you, although in all my years of shopping at Target and Coles, I can't recall having all that many spirited discussions about the guy at the checkout Confused

Anyway, the reason I commented on your post was that I thought it was a bit over the top to be enraged by people talking in another language.... also because I've heard other people say the same before (that they don't like people speaking in other languages in front of them), and to be honest I just don't really understand it.
I find it enraging when they ask me for help or want to buy something and they are not finished with my services and then begin speaking in their language it's just rude.
Hugor Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:08 am

Member you've really portrayed yourself badly here and I hope it was just a testosterone moment (which I can relate to). The whole bully thing wears out in high school and you should get over it.

If you actually think like that, then you should announce it, so that I and a lot of others can ignore your future posts as they are unlikely to provide anything of interest but mere male androgenous commentary.

I could post my height, weight and bench press habits to beat your arguement but it would just perpetuate the whole phallous thing which is not the point of my post.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:43 am

Welcome. . .
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:28 am

i get pissed off if i have to take my belt or my shoes off at the airport to get through the stupid x-ray machine.

what a waste of everybody's time.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:16 pm

With you there Noddy, having to basically dfo the full monty to get thru the metal detectors is annoying.

Two new additions. (I'm a receptacle of pissed offedness lately)

1. When I don't think thru something properly before doing it and as a consequence something stuffs up that I should have anticipated. I hate that.

2. Ignorant drivers. Particularly when you're going down side streets with cars parked on the side, the road basically becomes one lane. When someone lets me thru I always give then a raise of the finger (not the bird) to say thanks. Generally I get the same courtesy when I let someone in but some ignorant MOFO's just barge straight thru, don't even acknowledge you, don't even seem to be able to move their head. Ignorant, arrogant, self absorbed toss pots.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:20 pm

That does not happen very often.
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:30 pm

I hate people.

Sorry, I will clarify. Most Sydney people piss me off. Sydney North Shore Wankers that drive BMW 4wd's and think they own the road.

Oh and something else that really grinds my gears, women driving 4WD's in the city!!! Hello, are you ever going to take that $70,000 car in the bush? Bullcrap!!!!! Because you feel safe, doesn't mean everyone else around you is!!!!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:40 pm

I actually think there should be a special license test for those big friggin 4WD's or a needs test. They're a pain in the butt to be stuck behind on the road and most of the morons driving them seem to have no idea how to maneuver it.

If you want to be able to buy one there should be some test that you can show you're actually going to use it off road and then before you're allowed to drive it you should have to undertake and pass a special driving test and have your license endorsed.

Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:54 pm

They're talking about it bringing that in up here in NSW. I think it's a great idea. They are hoping to bring in driver height restrictions etc.
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
I hate people.

Sorry, I will clarify. Most Sydney people piss me off. Sydney North Shore Wankers that drive BMW 4wd's and think they own the road.

Oh and something else that really grinds my gears, women driving 4WD's in the city!!! Hello, are you ever going to take that $70,000 car in the bush? Bullcrap!!!!! Because you feel safe, doesn't mean everyone else around you is!!!!

lol a few years ago they brought out a Spray on mud product so you could at least make it look like you went off road.

Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:25 pm

Hahahaha gold!!

Just like the spray you used to be able to get (or else use hairspray), spray it over your numberplates and it apparently reflects off the light when a speed camera flash goes off, so it doesn't come up in the photo.

Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I actually think there should be a special license test for those big friggin 4WD's or a needs test. They're a pain in the butt to be stuck behind on the road and most of the morons driving them seem to have no idea how to maneuver it.

If you want to be able to buy one there should be some test that you can show you're actually going to use it off road and then before you're allowed to drive it you should have to undertake and pass a special driving test and have your license endorsed.

Err Stui, I happen to own one of those big friggen 4wd's but I can assure you I drive it just as well on two wheels Wink

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:48 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
Hahahaha gold!!

Just like the spray you used to be able to get (or else use hairspray), spray it over your numberplates and it apparently reflects off the light when a speed camera flash goes off, so it doesn't come up in the photo.

The police then turn this photo back into a negative, and then bam, there's your number plate!! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:50 pm

Ahhh Franki, there's an exception to every rule. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 6 of 719   

Jump to: