Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody worms in my fresh Broccoli. And puppies and kittens. Look at me aren't I just the cutest little thing! PISS OFF.
uey 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Oh she's holey
But improving

member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:28 pm

nomadjack wrote:
member34258 wrote:
nomadjack wrote:
Give you a tip Member, you ever carry on like that in front of me in an express lane a knife will be the least of your worries. 6.5 and 100kgs might threaten a pimply little 16 year old who is trying to make a buck and study, but I've got about 30 kilos on you and would happily drop two hairy cheeks at about 40 kilos each over your arrogant nose if you tried that caper in front of me.

I think at that gargantuan size I might be able to sidestep you pretty damn easy.

Don't you believe it sport. I'm surprisingly nimble and incredibly quick over 5. Step over me? Maybe. Around me? Highly unlikely. Wink

Lol!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:34 pm

Actually, something else I just remembered.

Pop or Dance remixes/covers of classic 80's rock songs. Evil or Very Mad
MOFO's should be charged with sacrilige.

My son played some techno cover of Alice Coopers "Poison" recently on the computer I wired up to an amp and some big speakers for him for when he's over. I lasted 15 seconds and suggested to him mildly that if he liked the computer in his room rather than his back passage, he might want to get that crap off.

I'f you're going to cover a song, do it with balls. Kick it up a notch and put some grunt into it, don't imasculate it by turning it soft and poppy or mixing bits of it into a chimpanzee's drum routine.

Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:41 pm

The person who remixed Poison needs to be hung on a cross and crucified. As a diehard AC Fan, I am OFFENDED at that tripe!!!

I agree with you!!! My dad and I whinge about this all the time. Dance remix or not, if you're going to remake a song, DO IT PROPERLY!!

bazdaddy Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:18 pm

David wrote:
bazdaddy wrote:
and then the customers who speak in their native toungue infront of me to a friend or family member, I find it particularly enraging.

I'm sure there are worse things in this world to get angry at.

So what if they talk in a different language? Would it be more polite if they talked in English? Sorry, I just don't get it.

What I find annoying:
Dogs.
Conspiracy theorists. Leave me alone, you're all crazy!
Friends who fancy themselves as amateur psycho-analysts.
Brothers and sisters. I have too many of them. Thinking of putting them on ebay.
Crappy movies. My friends have no taste whatsoever.
Left-wing people.
Right-wing people.
People.
Getting sick. Kind of sucks.
Madonna.
Firstly thank you for singling out my post as one that could have plenty more worse things to be angry about. I'm sure everyone elses here have nothing else including your good self.

Secondly, how the hell do you know what they are saying if they are discussing right in front of you in some other form of language it's nothing short of sheer rudeness, who knows what they may even be saying about you.

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:49 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
I hate it when people at work assume I am a walking, talking customer service machine for all departments. FFS, there's a directory for a reason people. I am not CEO! I am an office bitch!

They do that to check out chicks as well!

Such as today,I injured my back badly lifting a 10 litre drum of water cause some cow was too ignorant to listen to me asking her 3 times to put it back in her trolley.Anyway,I was standing at the service desk, clearly filling in an incidcent report form,and 4 different dickheads asked me where things were!I was like theres the store directory and they just looked at me as if to say "im too dumb to move 5 steps to read it".

Anyway,here's what pisses me off:

Customers
Officious front end supervisors and managers
Carlton and Melbourne supporters
Rude people pushing their way onto the train as you are trying to get off
Centrelink (they are stalking me)
People in Church St trying to hit me like Im worth 50 points in their game of Mario Bros at lunch time
People who breathe really loudly during movies and then chew with their mouths open
People in general I think covers it all nicely

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:53 pm

You do not speak with respect. What is office FEMALE DOG , your job?
Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:12 pm

Pretty much everything pisses me off.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:03 pm

member34258 wrote:
Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
I would. I've done it before, I'd do it again. It's that attitude that makes people in this society difficult to deal with and makes it hard for the rest of us.

Well, I've done what I said I have done on every occasion I take a basket and not a trolley.
There has never been a word said to me by employees or other sheep in the line. I suppose 6'5" 100kg's may have something to do with that, it may not.
We are not all sheep, we do not all do what the little neon signs tell us to.
It may make society hard for you, makes it very easy for me.

What a rebel! Rolling Eyes
Um have you ever thought that there's a reason for the 12 items or less queue? So people who only buy a few things don't have to wait for ages?

So basically, what you're saying is, following rules makes you a sheep. Broken any laws lately? I heard that there's some free TVs in K-Mart if you can run fast enough...

Must have been a bad weekend for everybody. I've never seen so many physical threats in the one page Shocked

Oh and I had a f@#%ing terrible weekend... so I'll fight all of you! Smile

bazdaddy wrote:
David wrote:
bazdaddy wrote:
and then the customers who speak in their native toungue infront of me to a friend or family member, I find it particularly enraging.

I'm sure there are worse things in this world to get angry at.

So what if they talk in a different language? Would it be more polite if they talked in English? Sorry, I just don't get it.
Firstly thank you for singling out my post as one that could have plenty more worse things to be angry about. I'm sure everyone elses here have nothing else including your good self.

Secondly, how the hell do you know what they are saying if they are discussing right in front of you in some other form of language it's nothing short of sheer rudeness, who knows what they may even be saying about you.

But have you considered it's not really your business to be listening in anyway? Why is it so important you hear what they say? I guess there could be a slight possibility they're talking about you, although in all my years of shopping at Target and Coles, I can't recall having all that many spirited discussions about the guy at the checkout Confused

Anyway, the reason I commented on your post was that I thought it was a bit over the top to be enraged by people talking in another language.... also because I've heard other people say the same before (that they don't like people speaking in other languages in front of them), and to be honest I just don't really understand it.

Last edited by David on Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:07 pm

David.....Chill...... Laughing

Just got the thread back on track mate after the "mines bigger than yours" contest.

Have a vent. What pisses you off.

I'm guessing it may have something to do with a girl????? Wink

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:17 pm

You're a shrewd judge of character Stui Wink

I guess what is majorly pissing me off is... well you know unrequited love? Take that and have the 'object of affection' do her best (probably unintentionally) to completely mess with your mind over the space of a week. By Saturday morning I was talking to myself about aliens and fairies Razz

But seriously, yeah, the whole thing kind of pissed me off.

member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Were you $10 short when it came to payment Dave.........
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:35 pm

David wrote:
You're a shrewd judge of character Stui Wink

I guess what is majorly pissing me off is... well you know unrequited love? Take that and have the 'object of affection' do her best (probably unintentionally) to completely mess with your mind over the space of a week. By Saturday morning I was talking to myself about aliens and fairies Razz

But seriously, yeah, the whole thing kind of pissed me off.

Look on the bright side mate, you've got another 20-40 years of getting your head messed with ahead of you. Razz

But half seriously, that's what being alive and feeling emotion is about. You can't feel joy without being able to experience anguish. The only people who are permanently happy are in hospital drugged to the eyeballs.

Deep breath, reload and get ready to do it all over again. Wink

rambopriscilla Sagittarius

vvv USE FOUND FOR CAT!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:20 am

I hate slow-ass drivers who speed up when you get to an overtaking lane because they're scared of being passed. If you want to go faster, that's fine, but keep going at the same speed when the overtaking lane finishes. If you're going for a Sunday drive, go even slower in the overtaking lane so more normal people can get past while they have the opportunity.

Women drivers in 4 wheel drives. Women actually can't drive anything, but especially 4WDs. Oh my god you can pick them a kilometre away, and DON'T TELL ME I'M WRONG cos I'm NOT.

People who don't understand when they can go at a roundabout.

- "No that's God. He just tries to play like Millane"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 5 of 719   

Jump to: