Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 684, 685, 686 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
partypie 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate drivers who turn onto the highway ahead of you then drive really slow when they could have waited and let you go ahead of them, then don't slow down and speed through small towns. It happens all the time
thesoretoothsayer 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:14 am

Up there with the driver who, as you're both approaching a lane merge, takes off like a demon to get ahead of you and then, once in front, slows down to 10km below the limit.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:13 am

People who don't pick up their dog shit!

See it all the time when walking Pete, how hard is it??!!
Saw the winner today, they had picked up the dog shit, in the council provided bag, but left that on the ground near a tree, for somebody else (me) to pick up.

Geez, people harp on about climate change, yet we can't even get these clowns to put rubbish in a bin!

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Well, not that I want to bring up mastication in this context, but we can walk and chew gum! (Just so long as we deposit it in the bin like civilised people.)
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Skids wrote:

Saw the winner today, they had picked up the dog shit, in the council provided bag, but left that on the ground near a tree, for somebody else (me) to pick up.

Geez, people harp on about climate change, yet we can't even get these clowns to put rubbish in a bin!

walk down the local beach and instead of little piles of poo, there are rows of little green bags!! so fricken lazy!

people are pigs, last summer i was taking a couple of pics under the pier, and there was a bag full of dirty nappies wedged in the rafters. utter scum, there was a bin with 20 feet!

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:10 pm

They take some getting used to.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:52 pm

You want to see Thailand for dog poo and other disgusting rubbish. It is everywhere. Rubbish bins are in the street and they go past on a motorbike and throw it at the bin. On top of that is bin divers looking for cans and bottles and they actually go through your bin and leave shit everywhere. We leave the cans and bottles out so they can pick them up. Their are stray un sterilised dogs roaming all the sreets. I take plastic bags when I walk the dog but the Thais rarely bother and cockroaches and rats thrive.

I once was walking back from the shops in North Caulfield and noticed a bottle on the nature strip that had fallen out o a recycling bin so I picked it up and put it in the recycling bin. Seconds later a very irate russian jewish woman came flying out of the house and abused me. Take your rubbish to your house etc and don;t use my bin etc. With that thw e woman next had seen it all and said "Calm down Anna, it was your bottle, he was just being nice. She wasn;t losing face and continued her tirade. So I grabbed the bottle out of the bin and tossed it on the nature strip and "Pick thefrigging thing up yourself you rude bitch. The council own the bin not you . I walked off and a heap of her neighbours who had seen it started laughing at her One of them said to "She will never live this down"

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:29 pm

I'm officially a chemistry experiment.

Been having some really ratty physical symptoms since the doc changed my BP medication, I need to figure out what's going on.

The 3 possibles are:

A reaction to the flavouring in the e-cigarette
Side effects from the new BP medicine
Changes due to not using the old BP medicine which was a diuretic (fluid tablet).

Since the absence of something formally present can have as big an impact as something new, I've stopped using the e-cigarette (pity cos I'd really cut down) and stopped taking the new BP medicine. (still taking the other BP tablet I've been on for 10 years)

Principle is, lets's just flush all the new stuff out of my system and set a new benchmark of what is normal now, document daily observations, then send that to the doc a couple of days before I make my new appointment.

If my new normal is good once all the stuff is out of my system, I can try using one or the other again and see what happens, that way I can identify the problem. If the new normal isn't good, I need to discuss with the doc.

PITFA Mad

ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Thai defamation laws prevent this arsehole employer being named. Unfortunately family rape is common here.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1071724-good-samaritan-loses-his-job-after-saving-girl15-from-rape-by-grandfather-in-hat-yai/

Quote:
Manager reported that a brave man, who risked his life to save a 15 year old girl who was being dragged off to the woods to be raped by her grandfather, has lost his job.

His employer is cross about him not completing a water delivery and having to attend court as the police's only witness.

Now the Good Samaritan is appealing for help in getting another job.

Thippakorn Thongkhao, 30, was delivering water bottles to a construction site in Khuan Lang sub-district of Hat Yai on Saturday when he heard the cries of the 15 year old girl.

Her grandfather, drunk on lao khao (a Thai white spirit) was forcing her onto a motorbike to try and rape her in the woods.

He managed to save the girl and call the police who arrested 68 year old Duang Suwankit.

Police needed Thippakorn to testify in court on Monday when the grandfather was ordered held for a further twelve days without bail on a charge of attempted rape.

But he told reporters that he had lost his job. He had been unable to complete his delivery due to helping the victim and his employer was also angry that he had to have time off work to attend court.

A phone number of a friend was given <snip> so that a prospective new employer might give the hero another job.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:17 am

...and this is why we have unions.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:09 am

dont need a union for that, decent employment laws stop that.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:16 am

think positive wrote:
Skids wrote:

walk down the local beach and instead of little piles of poo, there are rows of little green bags!! so fricken lazy!

people are pigs, last summer i was taking a couple of pics under the pier, and there was a bag full of dirty nappies wedged in the rafters. utter scum, there was a bin with 20 feet!

I just don't understand that. The poo is put in a bag & left on the friggin ground. WTF is that about? Have seen that in South Caulfield at my local park regularly. I'm now walking laps & see it again, used to see it before my bootiful boy went to the big kennel in the sky.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:19 am

think positive wrote:
dont need a union for that, decent employment laws stop that.

You need the former to fight for the latter! (But I agree, employment laws are what are needed here.)

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:23 am

watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote:
Skids wrote:

I just don't understand that. The poo is put in a bag & left on the friggin ground. WTF is that about? Have seen that in South Caulfield at my local park regularly. I'm now walking laps & see it again, used to see it before my bootiful boy went to the big kennel in the sky.
hugs mate, they never leave your soul....

for what its worth Beau poops on every walk, we bag it and put it in the park bin or bring it home! it aint hard!

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:39 pm

stui magpie wrote:
I'm officially a chemistry experiment.

Been having some really ratty physical symptoms since the doc changed my BP medication, I need to figure out what's going on.

The 3 possibles are:

A reaction to the flavouring in the e-cigarette
Side effects from the new BP medicine
Changes due to not using the old BP medicine which was a diuretic (fluid tablet).

Since the absence of something formally present can have as big an impact as something new, I've stopped using the e-cigarette (pity cos I'd really cut down) and stopped taking the new BP medicine. (still taking the other BP tablet I've been on for 10 years)

Principle is, lets's just flush all the new stuff out of my system and set a new benchmark of what is normal now, document daily observations, then send that to the doc a couple of days before I make my new appointment.

If my new normal is good once all the stuff is out of my system, I can try using one or the other again and see what happens, that way I can identify the problem. If the new normal isn't good, I need to discuss with the doc.

PITFA Mad

I'm having similar fun as well Stui.
Been on the same BP meds for about 10 years, had to do a physical to join the gym at the new work site and they found my BP elevated.
Doc has me monitoring it every 90 minutes for a few days and it looks pretty high so will be changing my meds too I think.

Bloody falling apart the last 2 years, currently have a strained rotor cuff in the left shoulder, so can't swim. The right knee has some strained thing, can't run. Physio, bike and walk is all I can do at present... doing my head in!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 684, 685, 686 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 685 of 719   

Jump to: