Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 683, 684, 685 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

So this morning had to go and clean up the mess left by who ever broke into my In laws vacant house AGAIN.They kicked through the plate we covered the doggie door with, so hubby dragged a massive safe over to cover the door. they appeared to have stayed a while, the bathroom has clearly been used, and then trashed, broken mirrors, smashed fittings, and they took the coverings from my MIL bed and put them in my FIL room, im guessing so the light could not be seen from the road. they also cut some clothing left there into skinny strips, lots of them! ripped out elastic from pants. they cut the controllers for the window shields off, and also for the heater. no idea why. reported it to the cops. we were thinking of trying to rent it out and wait out the falling market. too much to fix up now. they pulled wires out of the wall.
hope the Ł$%$ers tripped over on the way out! bastards

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:14 pm

swoop42 wrote:
I've literally worked up a sweat in a industrial sized fridge.

I often clean and vacuum my residence in just my jocks (hello ladies) such is the full body sweat that will ensue.

Unlike you high humidity this time of the year kills me and simply eating can cause me to have sweat pouring down my face whilst trying to dry myself off after a shower can be a nightmare.

hot flushes??

id kill for hot flushes! im always bloody cold!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:34 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Dr switched my blood pressure medication around. Trying Amlo to go with the coversyl instead of Natralix.

Last time I tried this stuff was in a combined tablet, which worked on me like sedative. Taking it separately seems to be worse. I feel wonky in the head as well as tired and nauseous. Fkn brilliant.

I'll give it a few days to see if it's just an adjustment thing but if it stays this way I'm not doing it.

Ok, so I've survived the transition but now have a new problem.

I had trouble with sore feet from the time I started working again, just after the GF and a week after changing medication. I put it down to not being used to wearing socks and business shoes after 10 months.

Monday I wore a 4 year old pair of boots that I'd had the soles and heels repaired on. They are a tight fit but used to be comfortable. Now not.

So I realised that the reason my feet were sore wasn't just the shoes, their swollen Mad

Not massively, but enough to mean when wearing constrictive shoes I'm limping by lunchtime.

Seeing the doc on Friday.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:30 pm

You might have accidentally stumbled upon a penis enlargement therapy that works.

Of course disguising the fact you have a hush puppy on your c**k is another problem altogether.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:31 pm

What makes you think I have stumbled upon a penis enlargement therapy that works?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 am

swoop42 wrote:
You might have accidentally stumbled upon a penis enlargement therapy that works.

Of course disguising the fact you have a hush puppy on your c**k is another problem altogether.

Um.... where does your imagination come from

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:13 pm

I fkn hating getting older.

The daughter has got an apartment (flat) in Ivanhoe. Nice old 60's 2 storey block, bit pokey but fine for her. Hers is on the above ground floor.

So I gave her a hand earlier moving some of her stuff from storage into the flat. Fridge, kitchen stuff, mattress, that sort of stuff. I have a stair climbing trolley which I thought would make getting the fridge in not too difficult. I was fkn really wrong there.

The stairs are narrow, with metal rails etc on both sides, about 1 finger width clearance on each side of the fridge. And the stairs aren't straight. You go up 5 steps to a landing pad, then turn around 180 degrees and walk up another 5 steps in the opposite direction to another landing pad, then turn 90 degrees left to the balcony. Tried the trolley, got the fridge to the first landing pad and could go no further. The just wasn't the room to turn it around.

So, just the two of us, we had to lift that fkn thing up the stairs 1 fkn step at a time. Her down bottom lifting as she's half my size and could fit, me up top lifting.

It's not a really big fridge, and modern ones aren't that heavy compared to old ones, but by geezus it was hard work . We were both buggered.

When I was her age I would have just picked the thing up, rested it on one shoulder and walked up the stairs. I can't do that anymore. Sad

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:55 pm

yep it sucks but it sure beats the alternative!

so im not sure where it fits, its not pissed off, WTF, happy, relieved, well its all of it.
so my eldest is at her BF this weekend, and at 4am a loud bang wakes her up, and then the scrambling of someone trying to climb the fence next to her BF bedroom window! She wakes him up and they go wake his parents, they all go in the kitchen and they can see flashlights in the backyard, and then the helicopter comes over! they all get down and the dad goes to call the cops when all hell break loose and next thing the Soggies have one of the fucktards that ripped off officeworks on the front lawn of their house rinsing the pepper spray out of his eyes! And here i am having heart failure everytime some ^&*^*% decides to take people out in the city! she told me this on the phone about 10pm, so im still awake, 2 scotches in! and the puppy will sit on my face at 5.45am when junior goes to work! ah well such is life!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:52 pm

If I could pick something to sit on my face first thing in the morning, it wouldn't be a puppy.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:24 pm

stui magpie wrote:
If I could pick something to sit on my face first thing in the morning, it wouldn't be a puppy.

he also likes to give a good lickin and he has a hell of a tongue!
- he loves to stick his tongue ............. in my ear! mind gutter!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:26 pm

There's a reason they were called lap dogs back from the 1800's. Wink
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

ewww

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 am

People who move into a turning lane and THEN indicate they're turning.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:08 pm

Skids wrote:

Mine in terms of driving is similar. The car in frint while stationary for ages decides to put their right indicator on when the traffic lights turn green and there’s a lot of traffic in both directions 😡

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:08 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Skids wrote:

Mine in terms of driving is similar. The car in frint while stationary for ages decides to put their right indicator on when the traffic lights turn green and there’s a lot of traffic in both directions 😡

After doing a weekend trip to NSW and back, I've decided that flying cars are a really really bad idea unless they're fully self drive. Most of the phuktards on the roads can't handle piloting a vehicle in 2 dimensions when they have lines on the road and signs to guide them. It would be carnage if you added a 3rd dimension.

My pet hates include both the above. Also, my others, in no particular order.

1. The clown who dozes off, starts playing with their phone, digging through their handbag, rubbing one out or whatever while waiting for a right turn green arrow, so they miss it. You hit the horn, they wake up and sling around the corner just as the arrow turns amber meaning you're stuck til the next green one. Evil or Very Mad

2. Dickwads who don't understand the signs on a highway that read "Keep left unless overtaking". It's not fkn hard

3. Competitive imbeciles who don't like being passed. I use the cruise control on the highway so if I'm going faster than you I pass you, if you're going faster than me you pass me. Simple. So why would you speed up when I go to overtake you unless you're an anal retentive far quit?

3a. cretins who idle along until they get to the overtaking lane then suddenly speed up

3b. Oxygen thieves who slow down when overtaking, take forever to get past, then speed up.

4. Idiots who need to turn their head to speak to a passenger while driving, and the car follows their head

I want one of those james bond cars with the .50 cal machine guns in the headlights.

Going up to Toc a fortnight ago I got stuck behind a convoy of P platers on the road between Strathy and Toc. Not a lot of passing room and a really bendy road north of Koonamoo. Luckily the redline has some serious grunt as to get past 6 or 7 in one go when you only have a few hundred metres of clear road, needs it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 683, 684, 685 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 684 of 719   

Jump to: