Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Alf and Joffa in the Herald Sun

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems our friend CAAS is actually a composite of two people ... Mick Palmer and Scott Morgan.

I didn't interview Mick Palmer for my thesis. I interviewed Scott Morgan.

So, make up your mind who you are, CAAS. Because your alibi is falling apart at the seams.

It doesn't alter the fact that a Herald Sun journalist wrote a pack of lies about Collingwood supporters in a newspaper article in last Saturday's paper. A person claiming to be Mick Palmer was quoted as saying certain things which were used by the Herald Sun reporter to mount an argument which defames the supporters of the Collingwood Football Club. The article doesn't attack the Collingwood Cheer Squad, but it incorrectly asserts that the outer cheer squad and the official Cheer Squad are at loggerheads. This incorrect assertion was gleefully lapped up by enemies of this Club and used for propaganda on another site.

This person who claims to be Mick Palmer has admitted, on this site, that the Herald Sun reporter is a friend of his. He also continues to claim that he was not quoted out of context. He therefore endorses the article.

So this person, CAAS, whether it is Mick Palmer, Scott Morgan, or some composite cyber-identity, has virtually admitted to being an accomplice in this crime against The Club.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net

[This message has been edited by Dr Alf Andrews (edited 03 April 2002).]
CAAS 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:19 am

[SNIP - keep it up CAAS and your stay here will be very short]

Good luck Joffa, keep up the good work. As an ex-chant leader I say the rest of you should get behind him as it takes a brave person to stand up in front of a group of people and start yelling. Especially when you are constantly abused by your own and other teams supporters before and after a game.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 04 April 2002).]
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:45 am

hi guys, I'm closing this thread. I think what needs to be said has been already said, and I don't think there's much value in keeping it open. thanks.

"consectatio excellentiae"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: