Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey remember me ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

g'day mr gold wig! I expect to see you out at around half time on saturday, such will be the ease in which c'wood will despatch the water closet!!! and what is the deal with the eagle's jumpers?? it looks like someone in the design room had a large spew and thought, "hmmm....this will look good as a jumper design" :

"consectatio excellentiae"
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:12 pm

get ready 4 a tan G W i expect to see you quite early in the afternoon .. pies by 85 points!

pure magic...
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:54 pm

Tradionally we dont play WCE all that well at the MCG even though we have not played them that often there. The most memorable game i remember was Tranquilli kicking 6 goals, that rocked big time, if i remember right Brett James also kicked 3 goals.

Im hoping that Obree will return and bolster our midfield. Josh Fraser will be better for last weeks run and should be raring to go. Scott Cummings will make sure nobody gets complacent and should provide some key insights into WCE and their game plan along of course with Mick M.

I think one player we sorely miss is Ryan Lonie. Sure he has had only one year of footy but i tell you what it was a damn good year. His run of the backline and team lifting goals is exactly what Collingwood need.

While im at it just another query why cant Didak, Adkins and Cloke not get a game. From what i saw on Thursday these three players would be valuable acquisitions to our team.

Just another point Josh Fraser was not match fit. If McKee could not get a game then i have to question why we have him on our list ??

Anyway back to my intial point of replying to this topic, Collingwood if its a dry day by a lazy 45 points. If its wet then maybe 28 Points. If we kick to the Ponsford end in the first quarter then we will win by 56 points. However if we kick to the Southern Stand end then we will win by 38 Points. Surely i have covered my bases well ??

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pies

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:07 pm

good summation JLC. I thought McKee had an OK game against west coast last year - wasn't that the game when he couldn't win a centre bounce against gardner to save himself, but gave off all those handballs and beat gardner at ground level? and at H/T, he had a ton of handballs but no kicks?

re: fraser, yep, I wanna see more of those goals with the outside of the boot!!

"consectatio excellentiae"
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:50 pm

The Gold Wig has made a very sluggish start to the season ... but I'm sure he's just biding his time.

No point wearing yourself out at this stage of the year, Wiggie ... You've got a long finals campaign ahead. You'll have all next summer to strut your stuff.

But I think a little outing next Saturday would be good for your general fitness ... maybe about 10 minutes into the last quarter. Don't want to get over-exposed just yet.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
paulie 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:41 am

Jlc, I think Mckee would have played if he had been fit i thnk he is an underated player. People seem to forget about the injury and Illness problems he has had.He always frees up fraser and rocca to go forward and like wes fellows in his copeland season he is always giving off hand balls to our running and link players.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: