Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

For those who missed the speech at cricketers hotel.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:07 pm
Post subject: For those who missed the speech at cricketers hotel.Reply with quote

At the cricketers arms hotel before the game channel 9 filmed the speech performed by yours truly in the beer garden, now im not bignoting myself in posting this but i dont want people saying come sunday night why didnt i tell them, so sometime on sunday on channel 9 and i think its the new eddie show which starts at midday so keep your eyes open for it ok, and im not sure exactly what time it will be shown, and they did a lot of filming on the ground with the banner and behind the fence with our great cheer squad, so to any of you who have never experienced the raw passion of our cheer squad its a must see event, i was also wired for sound during the game which to say the least should be interesting...LOL i did drop a few little unwanted words at times!!!!
so there you go folks.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

PS sorry to annoy you all again but im one of them poor souls who has to work over the easter break so i wont be able to watch it and i dont have a video recorder believe it or not. so if some one can tape it for me i will be more than happy to cover the cost.
thanks

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:30 pm

Hey Joff,
overheard a conversation between ur favourite Security and Kerri
She said to report back to the club that THE CHEERSQUAD'S behaviour was excellent tonite...

She also said that she had no problems with what u were doing tonite......

Looks like u have won her over Joff.... or was it because the camera was there... or all the letters that arrived at Chubbs last year...... or it couldve been because grey suits u sooooooooo much.... Whatever it was it worked......

Keep up the fabulous work Joff u know how much your appreciated!!

OHHHHH if only we had WON!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:52 pm

joffa's speech was farkin amazing people! the beer garden came alive! people were screaming and hanging from the rafters! i've never seen anything quite like it.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:14 am

WOW i've just seen 4 quarters of a collingwood richmond game...LOL yes and security do a fantastic job

paulie 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 10:35 am

Well done Joffa great speech, the atmosphere was electric great to be part of it.Looking forward to the chance to sit with and join the mighty cheer squad at some stage this season. As we cheer on the pies to september glory.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:20 pm

Well done paulie, it was great meeting you pal and i hope you decide sooner than later to join the squad mate.

paulie 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:34 pm

Fair enough Joffa I will join up Cobood is sending me out a form as I type

PieGirl39 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:45 am

Hey guys,

is there any way we can put the speech on the net for download? I would love to hear it!!

Cheers.

P.S. will see you all at the Cricketer's soon!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:54 pm

Channel 9 still have the footage, next time i speak to macca the camera man i will ask him.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:58 pm

Joffa my friend that speech will go down in folklore. You have 'you beauty jesalenko", "you have mick mcguanes famous goal" and you have "ableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" soon the next bit of folklore will be Joffas pre match speech. I will organise Copyright and a deal with Channel 9 and the ABC and the AFL. Its a gold mine Joffa full of PURE THUCKIN GOLD

HOT PIES

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:20 am

... Joffa threw in the famous Lord Collingwood quote we were talking about in one thread ... something about going out and being remembered for the deeds you are about to commit this week ... sort of prophetic (not pathetic) when you think about it ... this certainly has been a week to remember (forget?) here!

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 7:13 am

Nah thats Admiral Cuthbert Collingwood greggie, and yes if i must say so myself that was a good speech it would have to be as good as any of JFK's speeches

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 7:22 am

Hey joff ur speech last week was one of the best ones u have done. Cya on thurs if not at the cricketers on Saturday

NICKY DAVIS KICKS ARSE!!!!!
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 7:37 am

The ABC never showed up JLC they said they would be there, anyway i think we're probably a bit rowdy for the aunty!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: