Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

My meesage to Magpie fans and my thoughts on bigfooty.com

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie24 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed Greg.
If no one replies to the posts all this will blow over very quickly.

This is a PM from one of the moderators after i posted a topic that was deleted.Just to set things straight if iwas a mod i would have deleted my post to lol.

The topic is the butcher.
And what would the reason for banning him be? He doesn't use abusive language or personal abuse. He just posts things the Collingwood people can't handle. The majority of people here find his posts far more entertaining than anything Joffa and Alf have posted.
With all the arguments on Nicks site, it just shows that the pies can't even get along amongst themselves.
If you don't want him to post then don't reply. That needs to be a group effort by the pies supporters not to reply. I can't see that happening. If you can't do that then either you don't read his posts or wear it.
The pies are their own worst enemies.

SO KEEP OFF THE SITE AND IT WILL BE SMOOTH SAILING I RECKON

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR OWN WAY*****

[This message has been edited by magpie24 (edited 01 April 2002).]
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:53 pm

well said maggie greg.

i went over to bigfooty for basically the first time yesterday. what a joke of a site. nearly made me spew.

Macca19 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:56 pm

haha....you think boycotting BigFooty will make people sit up and take notice and stop picking on Collingwood supporters?? You are a deluded man Greg. Most (id say about 80%) would not give a flying hoot if all the collingwood fans left BigFooty. Theyd probably be glad.

Now what might be smart, is if you do not reply to the antagonistic posts. Dont you think that will stop the trolls posting against Collingwood?? Instead of replying with abuse and rubbish, if you just let it go and ignore the jerks like Fat Alfred, FJD etc etc. then they will get bored and find something else to do.

It is exactly this attitude >>'And to any non-Collingwood bigfooty people reading this, GAGF' which is why Collingwood supporters on BigFooty get trolled and abused

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:06 pm

I agree that we shouldn't be abusing each other and we don't often, This week we've had a couple of minor altercations, but certainly nothing to get upset about.

No abuse has got nothing to do with Big Footy, it's a standing rule.

I'm having trouble understanding why BigFooty is of the slightest importance. It's not a Collingwood site, it has nothing to do with us, it is not likely to have the slightest influence on any public perceptions - so why the fuss?

Let them say what they want if that's what makes them happy. We certainly won't be modifying our behaviour to suit them. Worrying about what they say and/or think is like dropping in to every pub that you pass to make sure that the patrons are not slagging Collingwood.

It's funny. This board has been 'too tame', 'too critical', 'too positive', 'too negative' it's been described as a kindergarten, but also as stodgy - we can obviously satisfy any taste. I can feel a trip through the archives coming up.

We are a Collingwood site - we are who we are and we make no apologies for it.

WE'RE COLLINGWOOD AND THEY'RE NOT!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:13 pm

Im so over Big Footy and most of the other crap. Ive been lucky to meet some good people like Joffa, Greg J,Foxy, SS11,George Q Magpie 24, Junkboy and last but by no means least Mandy and a few others but the majority is all crap.
I reckon it is so silly that people have to take themselves so seriously on these boards when they are meant to be a place where people can enjoy themselves. I guess my illusion has been shattered

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!

[This message has been edited by JLC (edited 01 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by JLC (edited 01 April 2002).]
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:33 pm

...and Alf if you're reading this.

I'd love half the energy you expend on Big Footy spent here.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:00 pm

Well im not going to bag bgfooty it was once a great site with many wonderful people whom i have met ( including you macca and i will meet you again this year when in adelaide) but to be honest people in bigfooty are not football people they are infact very sad people, footy is fun life is fun, to me footy is all about shit stirren the opposition and then goin to the pub and have a drink, i no longer post in bigfooty i used to bag the shit out of other clubs in good fun only to find myself continually being harrassed on a very personal basis and im proud to say i never hounded anyone the way i was hounded in conclusion i find regular posters on bigfooty absolute no life losers!!!
What a shame it was once a terrific site.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

fred 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:15 pm

It's fascinating really how so many Pies complain bitterly about Bigfooty yet keep coming back. It's a totally free choice but if you don't want to come in at least do so for the right reasons.
It's not 15 clubs against 1 any more than it is for the other clubs. There are a few posters that seem to get up your noses.
You aren't Robinson Crusoe in that. It's a multi-club site so there's bound to be antagonism. Talk to the ones you want to and ignore the rest. What's so hard about that?

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:35 pm

yeah that site is pretty farking stupid, the moderators are very pathetic and somewhat immature, they play favourites etc.

talking about a certain person starring in australias most wanted is pretty farking stupid, if that person said that about someone else it would be deleted straight away. its pretty sad.

oh yeah and all those dumbarse 'polls' about REALLLLLLLY stupid things that really dont matter really annoy me.

well anyway thats my 2c

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:46 pm

CQ CQ CQ

I dont believe it we actually agree on something you beauty
i bet your a real sweety under that tough exterior!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:51 pm

Hey Greg

We're trying something new with the moderation, how about cutting us some slack while we get it working. Which 'troll' posts are you referring to that haven't been dealt with?

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:52 pm

Well well fred

Your a moderator in bigfooty right?

And by the looks of things you come into nicks to get all the goss between us maggies am i right?

I mean you were pretty quick to get in here and defend your crap site !!

Well as a moderator on bigfooty why havnt you come to our defence regarding all the crap posted in bigfooty about the cheer squad in saturday's paper, i mean you get to read all the goss in here and yet you continue to let very sad people make bullshit and hurtful accusations on your board.

Go away fred you stink of double standards!!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:58 pm

yeah joffa, we agree, whats going on???

fred 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:58 pm

I was brought into this by a PM I sent being posted here. Why on earth would I defend the Pies over a newspaper article? Wouldn't know the first thing about it regarding the truth.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:00 pm

hey im a moderator this week, lol, im just SOOO tempted to do something to freds post, just so he knows what it feels like....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: