Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Professional Wrestler Benoit a murder victim?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:30 am
Post subject: Professional Wrestler Benoit a murder victim?Reply with quote

There are some rumours coming out of the United States that Benoit could in fact have been murdered himself. Fox News pretty much said that both Nancy and Daniel were murdered but the death of Chris himself seems to be the topic now of some speculation.

It is also alleged that another wrestler may have in fact been the one to murder him, why you may ask? This allegation points to the wrestler as wanting to wrestle for the vacant ECW World Heavyweight Title that Benoit was meant to wrestle for. Of course this was not the only speculation there was also a rumour that stated a dead wrestler came back from the grave to end Benoit's life.

Benoit's doctor has been indicted and today it was released that two names that came up on his list were also wrestlers one is a former WWE star (MJ) and current WWE star who is injured (OG)

The name of the wrestler who was alleged to be involved has been named of a few wrestling sites but has been cleared, I will not state the name. The two other wrestlers will not be named either though both initials are of their real names.
Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it was The Undertaker. Rolling Eyes

From what I've heard "O.G." is Rey Mysterio (real name Oscar Gutierrez) and "M.J." is possibly Mark Jindrak.

TXL from World Wrestling Insanity wrote:
Earlier toady on his sports-talk radio show here in Pittsburgh, Mark Madden said he knew for a fact that Mysterio was the "O.G," as he had it confirmed through multiple other wrestlers.

The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:59 pm

Yeah I have heard that as well, I didn't want to mention names in case there wasn't anything in it. From a website I read that apparently Johnny Nitro killed Benoit because he wanted to be the one face off for the ECW World Title Rolling Eyes

Now it appears that Benoit's son may not have had Fragile X Syndrome that was the reason he was supposedly a target of Benoit reports say that Benoit killed his son because Benoit didn't trust anyone with the looking after of his son.

So if the son didn't have it, it may ruin their theory.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
member34258 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:31 pm

Any links on these stories to respectable, believable sources?
The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:27 pm

I can post links I cannot vouch for them being respectable or believable there are a number of theories flying around the internet. Nancy Grace mentioned on American TV that it's obvious there was at least two murders but seems to think there could have been actually 3 murders.

I have yet to see many sites run with that story, most are probably waiting for the toxicology reports to come back before mentioning more about the case.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: