Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Black & White Website NO MORE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ytry4 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:49 am
Post subject: Black & White Website NO MOREReply with quote

ATTENTION: DUE TO MY STUDIES AT UNI AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS THINGS, I AM SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT BLACK & WHITE WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED. THANK YOU TO ALL YOU SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE BEEN VISITING THIS SITE OVER THE MONTHS AND I AM SORRY IF THIS CAUSES ANY INCONVENIENCE TO YOU. IF ANYONE WANTS TO TAKEOVER, EMAIL ME. AND I ADVISE YOU CHECK OUT OTHER COLLINGWOOD SITES IN MY LINKS PAGE TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THINGS COLLINGWOOD! GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER, AND REMEMBER:

The Future is Black & White  

'The heart of a club lies not in its location but in each and every one of its fans'
---------------------------------
BLACK & WHITE - For those who bleed Black & White

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that ytry4. I know how much effort must have gone into it and how hard it is to abandon that. I've tried a couple of times myself and haven't succeeded.

Thanks for the site while we had it and well done for doing it - and who knows, one day you might pick it up again.

ytry4 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:28 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I may be back one day.. but it seems very unlikely. It was just too much trouble for me to maintain it and keep it up to date, that is why I had to stop updating it daily (the only other option to update it once a week or something, but that would defeat the purpose of the website).

'The heart of a club lies not in its location but in each and every one of its fans'
---------------------------------
BLACK & WHITE - For those who bleed Black & White

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: