Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

not happy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 6:41 pm
Post subject: not happyReply with quote

as well as the 'official' cheersquad are going, and obviously sucking up to eddie, what right do they have to just waltz on into the outer cheersquads spot? HMMM? the outer have been there for however many years and all of a sudden this 'rejuvenated' cheersquad thinks they can just move on in without consulting the cam and the outer, and you all know perfectly well that they sit there.

not happy eddie.
just cos they didnt want to pay your pissy $5 or whatever it was, you cant give them the arse.

FIX IT.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

CQ

Maybe you would of been better off emailing the collingwood football club ( instead of posting this on a public bulletin board for all to see ) because some of us are working pretty bloody hard in trying to get the message across that the cheer squad is everyones cheer squad, I know cameron very well CQ and he would be disgusted with what you have just said , when i first joined the cheer squad it was my ambition to seek out cameron from the outer cheer squad and put a few past issues to bed and as a result the cheer squad and the outer squad co- operate with each other very well in fact a lot of my mates are in the outer and i respect there decision not to join the cheer squad as some people like to have a drink whilst watching the footy (the collingwood cheer squad has a ban on the drinkng of booze in it's area).

As far as i know CQ it was MCG ground management who decided to move the cheer squad down stairs behind the goals infact nobody in the cheer squad knew anything about it until we got to the ground, but the good thing about it was when the game was over and it was time to pack up we didnt have to carry tonnes of stuff back to the truck via three flights of stairs.

CQ 14 months of hard work has gone into making this cheer squad thing work comments such as yours can bring it down over night as a result i will catch up with cameron next week to see if he has an issue with where we were sitting last night.

Im not going to respond to another remark by you saying the cheer squad sucks up to eddie.
Your remarks CQ i found hurtful and not in the interest of what the majority have set out to achieve, i believe an apology would be in order.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 30 March 2002).]

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 4:53 am

i see this a slap in the face or the outer. just cos theyre not paying the amount you are doesnt mean they arent as passionate about the game.

i would have thought level 2 was better for the official (apart from carrying everything up there) bcos the crowd can hear yous better from up there, and you can also see the game better.

but no, obviously it isnt.
suddenly level 2 just isnt good enough.

im sure yous would have been just as pissed if yous had have turned up only to find them in your spot and yous moved over to the side where you cant see properly.

and joffa, thanks 4 the advice, i will be emailing the club.

also, if you really did know nothing about it then i apologise for thinking you did, im sure you can see where im coming from, well actually you probably cant, but anyway.

alf, you are so pathetic sometimes, maybe one day you have will something POINTFUL to say, other than insults. grow up.

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 5:34 am

Its hard to make a contribution to this topic as im an interstater and not a member of the cheersquad or the unofficial squad.

Although I would just like to say...
'SIDE BY SIDE WE STICK TOGETHER
TO UPHOLD THE MAGPIES NAME'

We are all Collingwood here.
And the last thing we want is another civil war between the official and outer squad.

Sorry to butt in,
but I thought it was important to say from a outsider perspective.

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:27 am

guys, I agree with nick, this is not the place for personal arguments.

"consectatio excellentiae"
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:33 am

I agree with NICK....just remember the PIE Club song.
Come on chaps....I also live in Sydney and we have to rely on you guys keeping us informed of the GOOD stuff that is going on down there.
Stiif upper lip guys and girls.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:56 am

CQ is telling me to grow up ...

Yeah. Good one.

"OH IT'S NOT FAIR CHEER SQUAD CRAWLING UP EDDIE'S ARSE WHINGE WHINGE THEY TOOK OUR SEATS BOO HOO HOO HOO WHY SHOULD WE PAY NOT FAIR RHUBARB RACKA RACKA BLUBBER BULLSHIT"

[This message has been edited by Rohan (edited 31 March 2002).]
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:38 pm

CQ, I'm not a member of the cheersquad but I've got to support Joffa here in the fact that they knew nothing of any change to their seating arrangements.
please check out this thread;
http://pub79.ezboard.com/ftheouterfrm33.showMessage?topicID=5.topic

It shows that the cheersquad thought they would be exactly where you said they should be.
If they've been moved into your area that sounds like a Police and ground security thing to try and manage the 2 squads with minimal resources.

You guys have really got to look at yourselves and see the damage that this type of publicity is doing to the CFC.

No wonder the interstate security come down on the cheersquad when they have this type of publicity preceeding their arrival.

-Craig

We Are Collingwood and you're NOT!!

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:44 pm

cant we all just..., get along!

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:05 pm

Thats wot we're trying to do Presti#1fan... but unfortunately some people just dont want to.... and blame the cheersquad for anything that goes against their grain.....
But never mind WE SHALL SURVIVE!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:00 pm

Hey guys, I just wanna say from a point of view from someone who lives 200 km away. I love Collingwood and I am sure we are all passionate about the game. All I see is pettybitching between groups who believe in the same thing'A FLAG FOR THE COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB'. If I was down there I would not give a rats arse who was cheering better I would just wanna see the boys play.COUNT ALL OF YOUSELVES PRIVILEGED. MAKE UP GET OVER IT AND CHEER WITH ONE HEART AND SOUL!!!!!!

p.s do u like my icon....thanx mike

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:24 pm

Alf,

If you are going to persist with personal remarks against CQ, I am going to delete your threads.

There is nothing gained from personal attacks.

In Skob We Trust

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:15 am

Rohan

How dare you attack this club and its cheer squad on another footy bulletin board i have just read your so called expert opinions ( full of bullshit as usual) on the crap story in yesterdays paper.
And how dare you threaten Alf with the gutless bravado of deleting his threads WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MODERATING ON NICKS BOARD.

I sent you a PM the other day rohan obviously you didnt get it, no probs mate i will seeya at the footy!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 9:23 am

Well it's like this, Rohan.

When CQ stops sniping at the Cheer Squad every chance she gets, I will stop telling her what I think of her.

Fair deal?

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 2:52 pm

ROHAN

This will be my last post ever in response to anything you say never again will your smart arse comments rattle this magpieso go away and keep doing what your doing

BAG EDDIE AND THE BOARD
BAG THE COACH
BAG THE CHEER SQUAD
BAG THE PLAYERS
BAG JOFFA WITH ALL YOUR OTHER LOSERS
strange how u gotta do it on other footy bulletin boards and then you have the cheek to come in here on nicks and play the big moderator man.

Losers like yourself mate are not worth worrying about responding to your crap only adds and creates division.Your comments on another footy bulletin board which was directed at myself regarding the story in yesterday's newspaper showed how much of a loser you really are.So never again rohan tateson will i respond to any of your trouble making bullshit.

Delete this if you want but i will just keep re posting it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: